Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tyson Fury's return on BT Sport 1 now if anyone cares 22:26 - Jun 9 with 4656 viewsJ2BLUE

I'm sure he'll win easily but I hold out hope he'll get knocked out and retire.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Tyson Fury's return on BT Sport 1 now if anyone cares on 22:32 - Jun 9 with 4629 viewsStokieBlue

The other guy is about half his size.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Tyson Fury's return on BT Sport 1 now if anyone cares on 22:42 - Jun 9 with 4607 viewsJ2BLUE

Tyson Fury's return on BT Sport 1 now if anyone cares on 22:32 - Jun 9 by StokieBlue

The other guy is about half his size.

SB

He has Hatton with him, another fighter I never warmed to.

Bloody hell, Fury will walk this. So much for wanting a challenge.

Truly impaired.

Tyson Fury's return on BT Sport 1 now if anyone cares on 22:42 - Jun 9 with 4603 viewsGodzilla

Watching with curiousity
Tyson Fury's return on BT Sport 1 now if anyone cares on 22:47 - Jun 9 with 4585 viewsHerbivore

That first round was not boxing.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Tyson Fury's return on BT Sport 1 now if anyone cares on 22:48 - Jun 9 with 4581 viewsJ2BLUE

Tyson Fury's return on BT Sport 1 now if anyone cares on 22:47 - Jun 9 by Herbivore

This is just the warm up for CM Punk's UFC fight.

Truly impaired.

Tyson Fury's return on BT Sport 1 now if anyone cares on 22:52 - Jun 9 with 4567 viewsJ2BLUE

Tyson Fury's return on BT Sport 1 now if anyone cares on 22:47 - Jun 9 by Herbivore

Neither was the second. Never seen both fighters stop to watch the crowd before.

Joke fight.

Truly impaired.

Tyson Fury's return on BT Sport 1 now if anyone cares on 22:55 - Jun 9 with 4553 viewsGodzilla

Tyson Fury's return on BT Sport 1 now if anyone cares on 22:52 - Jun 9 by J2BLUE

Neither was the second. Never seen both fighters stop to watch the crowd before.

Joke fight.

More action in the crowd.
Tyson Fury's return on BT Sport 1 now if anyone cares on 22:56 - Jun 9 with 4549 viewsGodzilla

Tyson Fury's return on BT Sport 1 now if anyone cares on 22:52 - Jun 9 by J2BLUE

Joke fight.

Tyson loves to be treated as a joke.
Login to get fewer ads

Tyson Fury's return on BT Sport 1 now if anyone cares on 23:00 - Jun 9 with 4529 viewsGodzilla

Hmmmm
Tyson Fury's return on BT Sport 1 now if anyone cares on 23:01 - Jun 9 with 4517 viewsHerbivore

That was utterly pathetic really.

Tyson Fury's return on BT Sport 1 now if anyone cares on 23:08 - Jun 9 with 4490 viewsconnorscontract

Tyson Fury's return on BT Sport 1 now if anyone cares on 23:01 - Jun 9 by Herbivore

Ok, I'll defend him.

Coming off a two-year plus lay- off, why would he not ease back?

The moment of reckoning comes with Wilder or Joshua, anything else is conditioning.
Tyson Fury's return on BT Sport 1 now if anyone cares on 23:14 - Jun 9 with 4456 viewsstrikalite

Tyson Fury's return on BT Sport 1 now if anyone cares on 23:01 - Jun 9 by Herbivore

Yet for some stupid reason we all watched it..
Tyson Fury's return on BT Sport 1 now if anyone cares on 23:17 - Jun 9 with 4447 viewsJ2BLUE

Tyson Fury's return on BT Sport 1 now if anyone cares on 23:14 - Jun 9 by strikalite

Yet for some stupid reason we all watched it..

Because it wasn't PPV, to their credit.

No issue with fights like that if they are on regular Sky/BT channels.

Truly impaired.

Tyson Fury's return on BT Sport 1 now if anyone cares on 23:21 - Jun 9 with 4429 viewsstrikalite

Tyson Fury's return on BT Sport 1 now if anyone cares on 23:17 - Jun 9 by J2BLUE

Because it wasn't PPV, to their credit.

No issue with fights like that if they are on regular Sky/BT channels.

True, imagine paying for that...

Recording the UFC later, not an expert but appreciate it, certainly after that rubbish..
Tyson Fury's return on BT Sport 1 now if anyone cares on 23:49 - Jun 9 with 4360 viewsHerbivore

Tyson Fury's return on BT Sport 1 now if anyone cares on 23:08 - Jun 9 by connorscontract

Ok, I'll defend him.

Coming off a two-year plus lay- off, why would he not ease back?

The moment of reckoning comes with Wilder or Joshua, anything else is conditioning.

There's easing back and there's easing back. The entire fight they were both just clowning around then the guy half Fury's size actually took a punch or two and quit. That will have done very little for Fury.

Tyson Fury's return on BT Sport 1 now if anyone cares on 00:00 - Jun 10 with 4341 viewsJakeITFC

Was a farce, but in honesty the opponent has to take all of the blame - if it would have continued Fury would have benefitted from the rounds and finished him to get his touch back.

The bloke got his pay cheque and got out of there ASAP. Matchmaking is obviously difficult in these scenarios, but Warren has to do much, much better for the next fight in Belfast or the wheels will fall off this comeback big time.

I see one (maybe two if they can get another one sorted quickly in June) more tune up and then Manuel Charr for the WBA regular belt this year to add some legitimacy to it all.
Tyson Fury's return on BT Sport 1 now if anyone cares on 03:07 - Jun 10 with 4239 viewsconnorscontract

Tyson Fury's return on BT Sport 1 now if anyone cares on 23:49 - Jun 9 by Herbivore

There's easing back and there's easing back. The entire fight they were both just clowning around then the guy half Fury's size actually took a punch or two and quit. That will have done very little for Fury.

That was fight number one of the come- back, fight number two needs to step it up a notch. Then fight three needs to be a title fight.

After such a long lay-off it is perfectly understandable for this to be a relatively easy fight.

No other manager would have arranged anything different.

The general TWTD bias is, and always has been, anti-Tyson Fury.

It is about 12 months away, but he will give Joshua more problems than others in the Heavyweight Division at the moment.

My money is still on Joshua to win, though.

Fury is the second best heavyweight in the World, in my opinion.

Fury v Parker would prove this.
Tyson Fury's return on BT Sport 1 now if anyone cares on 07:04 - Jun 10 with 4191 viewstextbackup

Tyson Fury's return on BT Sport 1 now if anyone cares on 03:07 - Jun 10 by connorscontract

That was fight number one of the come- back, fight number two needs to step it up a notch. Then fight three needs to be a title fight.

After such a long lay-off it is perfectly understandable for this to be a relatively easy fight.

No other manager would have arranged anything different.

The general TWTD bias is, and always has been, anti-Tyson Fury.

It is about 12 months away, but he will give Joshua more problems than others in the Heavyweight Division at the moment.

My money is still on Joshua to win, though.

Fury is the second best heavyweight in the World, in my opinion.

Fury v Parker would prove this.

Fury is a mess of a human, that isn't purely a TWTD opinion

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Tyson Fury's return on BT Sport 1 now if anyone cares on 08:58 - Jun 10 with 4104 viewsconnorscontract

Tyson Fury's return on BT Sport 1 now if anyone cares on 07:04 - Jun 10 by textbackup

Fury is a mess of a human, that isn't purely a TWTD opinion

I agree with that, whilst also still believing that any boxer coming back from a two and a bit year lay-off would take an easy fight.
Tyson Fury's return on BT Sport 1 now if anyone cares on 09:32 - Jun 10 with 4071 viewsstrikalite

Tyson Fury's return on BT Sport 1 now if anyone cares on 08:58 - Jun 10 by connorscontract

I agree with that, whilst also still believing that any boxer coming back from a two and a bit year lay-off would take an easy fight.

But not that easy? That was no test at all, it's difficult to pair him with someone who will be a good test that's the trouble, looks like Seferi will be having his purse withheld...
Tyson Fury's return on BT Sport 1 now if anyone cares on 11:53 - Jun 10 with 3985 viewssundaze

Tyson Fury's return on BT Sport 1 now if anyone cares on 09:32 - Jun 10 by strikalite

But not that easy? That was no test at all, it's difficult to pair him with someone who will be a good test that's the trouble, looks like Seferi will be having his purse withheld...

Just finding him someone who is a similar size would be helpful. Even the weigh in was a joke.
Tyson Fury's return on BT Sport 1 now if anyone cares on 21:32 - Jun 10 with 3843 viewsHerbivore

Tyson Fury's return on BT Sport 1 now if anyone cares on 08:58 - Jun 10 by connorscontract

There's easy fights and there's utter farce. This was the latter.

Tyson Fury's return on BT Sport 1 now if anyone cares on 11:12 - Jun 11 with 3763 viewsRadlett_blue

Tyson Fury's return on BT Sport 1 now if anyone cares on 21:32 - Jun 10 by Herbivore

There's easy fights and there's utter farce. This was the latter.

Exactly. Should we expect Audley Harrison to be Fury's next opponent?

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024