Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England feeding Scotland 350+ in the cricket. 14:21 - Jun 10 with 3478 viewsWD19

Should be an entertaining chase.

Town fan in the crowd. Maybe a lesser spotted GB on a day trip!?
England feeding Scotland 350+ in the cricket. on 14:31 - Jun 10 with 3455 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

372 to win

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

England feeding Scotland 350+ in the cricket. on 17:08 - Jun 10 with 3362 viewssolemio

I didn't suspect that Mr Burley is a cricket enthusiast.

Oh, him..........
England feeding Scotland 350+ in the cricket. on 17:26 - Jun 10 with 3341 viewsSteve_M

What are the boundaries like, Cricinfo suggested there were some smaller ones.

England 245/5 after 31.1, two wickets in the last two balls.

It was looking a comfortable chase but.....

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

England feeding Scotland 350+ in the cricket. on 17:27 - Jun 10 with 3334 viewsVic

England feeding Scotland 350+ in the cricket. on 17:26 - Jun 10 by Steve_M

What are the boundaries like, Cricinfo suggested there were some smaller ones.

England 245/5 after 31.1, two wickets in the last two balls.

It was looking a comfortable chase but.....

Gonna struggle now!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

England feeding Scotland 350+ in the cricket. on 17:35 - Jun 10 with 3310 viewsgainsboroughblue

England feeding Scotland 350+ in the cricket. on 17:27 - Jun 10 by Vic

Gonna struggle now!

I need to hold my hand up to switching on. FFS.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

England feeding Scotland 350+ in the cricket. on 17:39 - Jun 10 with 3298 viewshatch

There was one in t he crowd at Headingly last week too. And the banner down in NZ. They're everywhere.
England feeding Scotland 350+ in the cricket. on 17:46 - Jun 10 with 3282 viewsNthsuffolkblue

England feeding Scotland 350+ in the cricket. on 17:27 - Jun 10 by Vic

Gonna struggle now!

Looks like Scotland's victory now.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

England feeding Scotland 350+ in the cricket. on 17:51 - Jun 10 with 3270 viewschristiand

England feeding Scotland 350+ in the cricket. on 17:46 - Jun 10 by Nthsuffolkblue

Looks like Scotland's victory now.

Another gone! England making this tougher than it should be.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Login to get fewer ads

England feeding Scotland 350+ in the cricket. on 17:58 - Jun 10 with 3257 viewsNthsuffolkblue

England feeding Scotland 350+ in the cricket. on 17:51 - Jun 10 by christiand

Another gone! England making this tougher than it should be.

Commentator said this game isn't over yet.

I disagree - I can't see England winning. Will need a colossal effort from the lower order.

England feeding Scotland 350+ in the cricket. on 18:01 - Jun 10 with 3249 viewschristiand

England feeding Scotland 350+ in the cricket. on 17:58 - Jun 10 by Nthsuffolkblue

I disagree - I can't see England winning. Will need a colossal effort from the lower order.

Ali, Plunkett and Rashid can all bat, but it’s whether they play daft shots to get out which is the problem!?

England feeding Scotland 350+ in the cricket. on 18:08 - Jun 10 with 3237 viewsSteve_M

England feeding Scotland 350+ in the cricket. on 17:58 - Jun 10 by Nthsuffolkblue

It's only just over seven an over on what seems to be a small ground. It would be straightforward with wickets in hand, that's the key.

All seems a bit too causal all round really, Bairstow probably excepted. Still, any kick to the big three by one of the smaller international sides is never a bad thing for the sport.

England feeding Scotland 350+ in the cricket. on 18:08 - Jun 10 with 3237 viewsNthsuffolkblue

England feeding Scotland 350+ in the cricket. on 18:01 - Jun 10 by christiand

Ali, Plunkett and Rashid can all bat, but it’s whether they play daft shots to get out which is the problem!?

None of them has been in form with the bat. It needs someone to consistently score for 10 overs and someone else to at least stay in with them. I can't see either happening.

England feeding Scotland 350+ in the cricket. on 18:10 - Jun 10 with 3233 viewschristiand

England feeding Scotland 350+ in the cricket. on 18:08 - Jun 10 by Nthsuffolkblue

None of them has been in form with the bat. It needs someone to consistently score for 10 overs and someone else to at least stay in with them. I can't see either happening.

To be fair Ali has domestically. England still have a decent chance, just shot selection I question sometimes. They just keep going for it and getting out!!

England feeding Scotland 350+ in the cricket. on 18:37 - Jun 10 with 3202 viewsSteve_M

This has turned into a a terrific match, Ali and Plunkett looked to have it sorted for England but then another wicket. 16 needed from three overs.

Should do it.

England feeding Scotland 350+ in the cricket. on 18:41 - Jun 10 with 3192 viewschristiand

England feeding Scotland 350+ in the cricket. on 18:37 - Jun 10 by Steve_M

This has turned into a a terrific match, Ali and Plunkett looked to have it sorted for England but then another wicket. 16 needed from three overs.

Should do it.

No one change seats, stay where you are!!

England feeding Scotland 350+ in the cricket. on 18:43 - Jun 10 with 3191 viewsSteve_M

FFS, why go for the second?

England feeding Scotland 350+ in the cricket. on 18:45 - Jun 10 with 3186 viewschristiand

England feeding Scotland 350+ in the cricket. on 18:43 - Jun 10 by Steve_M

Did you move seats Steve?

England feeding Scotland 350+ in the cricket. on 18:49 - Jun 10 with 3177 viewschristiand

Great game, but England threw that away with some stupid shot selections. Some of them just don’t bat with their heads at crucial times. Well done Scotland!

Superb one day cricket on 18:50 - Jun 10 with 3174 viewsDyland

Mistakes notwithstanding. All part and parcel.

Well done Scotland. Yeh right England!

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

England feeding Scotland 350+ in the cricket. on 19:58 - Jun 10 with 3102 viewsstrikalite

We lost to Scotland at cricket, jeez how bad can it get...

When did that last happen I wonder..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024