Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Drugs in Norwich 19:43 - Jun 10 with 17188 viewsgiant_stow

http://www.edp24.co.uk/news/crime/london-drug-dealers-robbed-in-norwich-1-555528

An actual decent article in archant (shocker)
[Post edited 10 Jun 2018 19:50]

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Drugs in Norwich on 20:21 - Jun 10 with 8336 viewsnoggin

All normal stuff when I worked in London. The war on drugs eh?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Drugs in Norwich on 20:27 - Jun 10 with 8312 viewstextbackup

Drugs are everywhere, whilst theres money to be made they will never stop the drugs and the killings. as horribly sad as that is

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Drugs in Norwich on 20:30 - Jun 10 with 8301 viewsgiant_stow

Drugs in Norwich on 20:27 - Jun 10 by textbackup

Drugs are everywhere, whilst theres money to be made they will never stop the drugs and the killings. as horribly sad as that is

I guess I'm a bit behind the times with anglia life these days. Just read like something out of The Wire.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Drugs in Norwich on 20:45 - Jun 10 with 8248 viewsgtsb

As most people on here know my daughter had a bad drug addiction and for those who don't know , Ipswich has a massive, and I'm not exaggerating, drug problem. I've seen, heard and been told things that I couldn't believe and not only from my daughter but from workers in drug rehabilitation and the police. The London Somalian drug disease is rife in Ipswich......and spreading.
Drugs in Norwich on 20:47 - Jun 10 with 8232 viewsMelford

I was talking to a kid at work who washes up on a Sunday lunchtime, we got talking about that stabbing in Ipswich and he reckons London firms have taken over a lot of the Ipswich and narwich trade and the Ipswich and narwich firms are coming to the likes of Hadleigh and Sudbury for business.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Drugs in Norwich on 20:48 - Jun 10 with 8222 viewsnoggin

Drugs in Norwich on 20:45 - Jun 10 by gtsb

As most people on here know my daughter had a bad drug addiction and for those who don't know , Ipswich has a massive, and I'm not exaggerating, drug problem. I've seen, heard and been told things that I couldn't believe and not only from my daughter but from workers in drug rehabilitation and the police. The London Somalian drug disease is rife in Ipswich......and spreading.

I don't think ' Somalian' is relevant in the grand scheme of things.

Drugs in Norwich on 20:52 - Jun 10 with 8194 viewsgtsb

Drugs in Norwich on 20:48 - Jun 10 by noggin

I don't think ' Somalian' is relevant in the grand scheme of things.

OK I'll say African then if that makes you feel better.
Drugs in Norwich on 20:53 - Jun 10 with 8182 viewsnoggin

Drugs in Norwich on 20:52 - Jun 10 by gtsb

OK I'll say African then if that makes you feel better.

What about the white British importers of hard drugs?

Login to get fewer ads

Drugs in Norwich on 20:57 - Jun 10 with 8160 viewsgtsb

Drugs in Norwich on 20:53 - Jun 10 by noggin

What about the white British importers of hard drugs?

Give over ffs. I'm not saying British importers are innocent I'm saying that gangs from London are infiltrating our towns and Africans, and primarily Somalians, are the people on the streets. If you don't want to hear the truth then don't reply.
Drugs in Norwich on 21:02 - Jun 10 with 8132 viewsnoggin

Drugs in Norwich on 20:57 - Jun 10 by gtsb

Give over ffs. I'm not saying British importers are innocent I'm saying that gangs from London are infiltrating our towns and Africans, and primarily Somalians, are the people on the streets. If you don't want to hear the truth then don't reply.

Do you blame the kids on the streets or the men who are are paying them a few bob to be there?

Drugs in Norwich on 21:04 - Jun 10 with 8116 viewsartsbossbeard

Drugs in Norwich on 20:30 - Jun 10 by giant_stow

I guess I'm a bit behind the times with anglia life these days. Just read like something out of The Wire.

I think th prostitute killings were an eye opener for many locals.

Drug trade is rife in Ipswich like many towns/cities of a similar size though.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Drugs in Norwich on 21:05 - Jun 10 with 8104 viewsMelford

Drugs in Norwich on 21:02 - Jun 10 by noggin

Do you blame the kids on the streets or the men who are are paying them a few bob to be there?

Both but I'm more worried about someone tooled up ending up stabbing someone Right Here Right Now. That needs to stop first.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Drugs in Norwich on 21:09 - Jun 10 with 8089 viewsgtsb

If you think that the British control most of the drugs that come to these shores then you clearly haven't got a clue. So in answer to your question the mostly foreign drugs cartel and the dealer's on the streets are all to blame and all deserve to be wiped off the face of the earth. Just my opinion.
Drugs in Norwich on 21:17 - Jun 10 with 8032 viewsDurovigutum

Legalise class b and c. The tobacco companies would clean up, police could worry about the serious hard stuff, low life scum bags making life a misery would have to do something else.
Drugs in Norwich on 21:20 - Jun 10 with 8014 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

To be fair that is just the latest incarnation, there were others before and others still to come. Should be de criminalised and then regulated imho.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Drugs in Norwich on 21:24 - Jun 10 with 7992 viewsnoggin

Drugs in Norwich on 21:09 - Jun 10 by gtsb

If you think that the British control most of the drugs that come to these shores then you clearly haven't got a clue. So in answer to your question the mostly foreign drugs cartel and the dealer's on the streets are all to blame and all deserve to be wiped off the face of the earth. Just my opinion.

My point is, those Somali kids are not the problem. They are a symptom of a much bigger problem, one that the law is hopeless against

Drugs in Norwich on 21:26 - Jun 10 with 7976 viewsgtsb

Drugs in Norwich on 21:20 - Jun 10 by BanksterDebtSlave

To be fair that is just the latest incarnation, there were others before and others still to come. Should be de criminalised and then regulated imho.

The latest incarnation is the world we currently live in though. If we de- criminalise then what happens if that experiment goes horribly wrong. I watched 24 hours in police custody the other day. A big drugs ring in Luton got caught and sentenced. The main dealer, who had a big criminal record, only got 8 years. That's where the problem lies with me. Lock the c***s up for life.
Drugs in Norwich on 21:31 - Jun 10 with 7962 viewsgtsb

Drugs in Norwich on 21:24 - Jun 10 by noggin

My point is, those Somali kids are not the problem. They are a symptom of a much bigger problem, one that the law is hopeless against

And I know of Somalians being sent to prison for drug offences but on their release not being deported. One I know of is dealing drugs on the streets of Ipswich as we speak even though he served a prison sentence for dealing drugs.
Drugs in Norwich on 21:38 - Jun 10 with 7941 viewsLord_Lucan

I think you are being deliberately argumentative and a bit daft here to be honest.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Drugs in Norwich on 21:55 - Jun 10 with 7880 viewsLord_Lucan

Drugs in Norwich on 21:26 - Jun 10 by gtsb

The latest incarnation is the world we currently live in though. If we de- criminalise then what happens if that experiment goes horribly wrong. I watched 24 hours in police custody the other day. A big drugs ring in Luton got caught and sentenced. The main dealer, who had a big criminal record, only got 8 years. That's where the problem lies with me. Lock the c***s up for life.

One of the lads charged with last weeks murder got two years for drugs - less than two years ago.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Drugs in Norwich on 21:59 - Jun 10 with 7871 viewsgtsb

Drugs in Norwich on 21:55 - Jun 10 by Lord_Lucan

One of the lads charged with last weeks murder got two years for drugs - less than two years ago.

As that's where the problem lies with me. You can earn big big money out of destroying young lives and the risks are minimal.
Drugs in Norwich on 22:39 - Jun 10 with 7757 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Drugs in Norwich on 21:26 - Jun 10 by gtsb

In case it is of interest.....
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/6/12/15301458/canada-prescription-h

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Drugs in Norwich on 23:07 - Jun 10 with 7721 viewsBLUEBEAT

That recent deadly crash in Newmarket/Exning was London teenage dealers and NMKT cuckoo ‘victims’.

Poll: W or W

Drugs in Norwich on 23:10 - Jun 10 with 7714 viewsGuthrum

True in many towns. We were told that the drug problem here in Cheltenham was simply too large for the police to deal with (when having a spot of bother with some users and dealers in the street).

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Drugs in Norwich on 23:44 - Jun 10 with 7658 viewsstonojnr

its called "county lines", the university of Suffolk published a research paper on it last year which is worth reading https://www.uos.ac.uk/news/gang-and-drug-related-violence-research-published

and the university of Southbank in London produced a report which has come to prominence in the last week, which covers the London gangs aspects, but it does also specifically mention Ipswich
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-44376688
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024