Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Slight look at me post but..I’m turning 30 tomorrow.. 20:56 - Jun 10 with 6906 viewsSwailsey

There was a time when I genuinely didn’t think I would make it to 30, but a lot of things have gotten me through - this place being one of them. Thank you to all on here for providing entertainment, nonsense, comfort and acceptance to me on here.

I’ve met some pretty great people from here - and there’s a lovely community here at heart - I can’t thank Phil, Gav and (Mark?) enough.

Big love to you all TWTD. x

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Slight look at me post but..I’m turning 30 tomorrow.. on 20:58 - Jun 10 with 3869 viewsartsbossbeard

We share the same birthday but I've got a few years on you..mine's a milestone one too.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Slight look at me post but..I’m turning 30 tomorrow.. on 20:59 - Jun 10 with 3863 viewsKieran_Knows

Happy birthday for tomorrow, have a good one! Can’t believe it’s 10 years ago since I left school this year, and only 4 years till I’m 30, time really does fly (when you’re having fun)!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Slight look at me post but..I’m turning 30 tomorrow.. on 21:00 - Jun 10 with 3854 viewsKieran_Knows

Slight look at me post but..I’m turning 30 tomorrow.. on 20:58 - Jun 10 by artsbossbeard

We share the same birthday but I've got a few years on you..mine's a milestone one too.

Happy 21st ABB!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Slight look at me post but..I’m turning 30 tomorrow.. on 21:01 - Jun 10 with 3844 viewsartsbossbeard

Slight look at me post but..I’m turning 30 tomorrow.. on 21:00 - Jun 10 by Kieran_Knows

Happy 21st ABB!

Decent guess!

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

Slight look at me post but..I’m turning 30 tomorrow.. on 21:03 - Jun 10 with 3830 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Happy Birthday Mahatma !........treat yourself to giving TIB some more downvotes.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Slight look at me post but..I’m turning 30 tomorrow.. on 21:14 - Jun 10 with 3788 viewsMelford

i went into a massive existential breakdown when I turned 30. I'd finished my youth with precious little to show for it. I got seriously really depressed for a while about it. I turn 40 next January and I couldn't give a ***k.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Slight look at me post but..I’m turning 30 tomorrow.. on 21:21 - Jun 10 with 3758 viewsJ2BLUE

Slight look at me post but..I’m turning 30 tomorrow.. on 21:14 - Jun 10 by Melford

i went into a massive existential breakdown when I turned 30. I'd finished my youth with precious little to show for it. I got seriously really depressed for a while about it. I turn 40 next January and I couldn't give a ***k.

I'm having that right now.

Happy Birthday Chris and ABB.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Slight look at me post but..I’m turning 30 tomorrow.. on 21:22 - Jun 10 with 3753 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Slight look at me post but..I’m turning 30 tomorrow.. on 21:14 - Jun 10 by Melford

Nearly time for a sports car.

Login to get fewer ads

Slight look at me post but..I’m turning 30 tomorrow.. on 21:26 - Jun 10 with 3739 viewsMelford

Slight look at me post but..I’m turning 30 tomorrow.. on 21:21 - Jun 10 by J2BLUE

I'm having that right now.

Happy Birthday Chris and ABB.

Seriously man, I lost it. I even worked out how I could top myself without anyone finding me, I'd scouted the perfect location for me to end it.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Slight look at me post but..I’m turning 30 tomorrow.. on 21:27 - Jun 10 with 3735 viewsSteve_M

Happy Birthday to you and ABB for tomorrow then.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Slight look at me post but..I’m turning 30 tomorrow.. on 21:42 - Jun 10 with 3707 viewsBrixtonBlue

Slight look at me post but..I’m turning 30 tomorrow.. on 21:26 - Jun 10 by Melford

Seriously man, I lost it. I even worked out how I could top myself without anyone finding me, I'd scouted the perfect location for me to end it.

I tried to kill myself on my 30th birthday. Must be a thing!

3 years later I was starting uni. Funny how quickly your life can change.

Best wishes to the OP. Onwards and upwards!

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Slight look at me post but..I’m turning 30 tomorrow.. on 21:46 - Jun 10 with 3694 viewsDubtractor

Happy birthday Swailesy.

My 30th was a bit good, DJ'd with one of my favourite "star" djs and ended up having conversation with him about power ballads over a cup of tea at the afterparty. It was much better than that sounds.

Hope yours is as good as that was.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Slight look at me post but..I’m turning 30 tomorrow.. on 21:47 - Jun 10 with 3691 viewsgtsb

Happy birthday. I was 22 when you were born
Slight look at me post but..I’m turning 30 tomorrow.. on 21:52 - Jun 10 with 3675 viewsSitfcB

Slight look at me post but..I’m turning 30 tomorrow.. on 20:58 - Jun 10 by artsbossbeard

?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Slight look at me post but..I’m turning 30 tomorrow.. on 22:00 - Jun 10 with 3641 viewsJ2BLUE

Slight look at me post but..I’m turning 30 tomorrow.. on 21:26 - Jun 10 by Melford

Inside the Norwich trophy cabinet?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Slight look at me post but..I’m turning 30 tomorrow.. on 22:01 - Jun 10 with 3634 viewsFunge

Slight look at me post but..I’m turning 30 tomorrow.. on 22:00 - Jun 10 by J2BLUE

Inside the Norwich trophy cabinet?

Haha, good.

Joyeux Anniversaire to Swailesy and ABB.
Slight look at me post but..I’m turning 30 tomorrow.. on 22:04 - Jun 10 with 3622 viewsartsbossbeard

Slight look at me post but..I’m turning 30 tomorrow.. on 21:52 - Jun 10 by SitfcB

?

* cries a little inside *

Slight look at me post but..I’m turning 30 tomorrow.. on 22:07 - Jun 10 with 3611 viewscatch74

Slight look at me post but..I’m turning 30 tomorrow.. on 21:42 - Jun 10 by BrixtonBlue

I tried to kill myself on my 30th birthday. Must be a thing!

3 years later I was starting uni. Funny how quickly your life can change.

Best wishes to the OP. Onwards and upwards!

Blimey, glad none of you succeeded.

Definitely more comfortable in my 40’s than 30’s.

Wasn’t Bowie who said ‘the great thing about growing old is you become the person you should always have been.’

Happy Birthday to Chris & ABB.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Slight look at me post but..I’m turning 30 tomorrow.. on 22:09 - Jun 10 with 3603 viewsLord_Lucan

I was in Belfast when I turned 30 and I didn’t think for one minute it would bother me - but when midnight came I was distraught.

40 and 50 didn’t bother me.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Slight look at me post but..I’m turning 30 tomorrow.. on 22:12 - Jun 10 with 3589 viewsPhilTWTD

Happy birthday!
Slight look at me post but..I’m turning 30 tomorrow.. on 22:19 - Jun 10 with 3575 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Slight look at me post but..I’m turning 30 tomorrow.. on 22:04 - Jun 10 by artsbossbeard

* cries a little inside *

Don't worry it really speeds up from here!

Slight look at me post but..I’m turning 30 tomorrow.. on 22:21 - Jun 10 with 3561 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Slight look at me post but..I’m turning 30 tomorrow.. on 22:09 - Jun 10 by Lord_Lucan

I was in Belfast when I turned 30 and I didn’t think for one minute it would bother me - but when midnight came I was distraught.

40 and 50 didn’t bother me.

I was just relieved/amazed that I had made it.

Slight look at me post but..I’m turning 30 tomorrow.. on 22:24 - Jun 10 with 3551 viewsSitfcB

Happy 30th for tomorrow.

Only 4 years away for me

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Slight look at me post but..I’m turning 30 tomorrow.. on 22:28 - Jun 10 with 3531 viewsBrixtonBlue

Slight look at me post but..I’m turning 30 tomorrow.. on 22:07 - Jun 10 by catch74

Blimey, glad none of you succeeded.

Definitely more comfortable in my 40’s than 30’s.

Wasn’t Bowie who said ‘the great thing about growing old is you become the person you should always have been.’

Happy Birthday to Chris & ABB.

Nice quote that and he was quite right.

There's something in that 'life begins at 40' stuff.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Slight look at me post but..I’m turning 30 tomorrow.. on 22:57 - Jun 10 with 3446 viewsGuthrum

Merry birthday for tomorrow!

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024