Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Club vs country? What would you choose 15:51 - Jun 11 with 2176 viewsitfcjoe

Club vs country? What would you choose

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Club vs country? What would you choose on 16:18 - Jun 11 with 2116 viewsITFC_Forever

The one we obsess over every minute detail on here daily, and spend hundreds of pounds a season doing so, or the one many on here take little more than a passing interest in most of the time, and come the big tournaments take slightly more interest in.

Asking this on a club fans forum isn't the most unbiased question in the world - I'm actually pretty surprised the result is as close as it is.
Admittedly only 14 people have voted as the moment....

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Club vs country? What would you choose on 16:19 - Jun 11 with 2111 viewsSouperJim

Club vs country? What would you choose on 16:18 - Jun 11 by ITFC_Forever

The one we obsess over every minute detail on here daily, and spend hundreds of pounds a season doing so, or the one many on here take little more than a passing interest in most of the time, and come the big tournaments take slightly more interest in.

Asking this on a club fans forum isn't the most unbiased question in the world - I'm actually pretty surprised the result is as close as it is.
Admittedly only 14 people have voted as the moment....

England were leading a few votes ago, much to my surprise.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Club vs country? What would you choose on 16:23 - Jun 11 with 2096 viewsJakeITFC

England, and by some distance.
Club vs country? What would you choose on 16:39 - Jun 11 with 2074 viewsLord_Lucan

I’d have to go England because at some point sometimes soon we will go up but winning the World Cup looks like a once in a lifetime thing - although technically I was alive last time.

If you had said premier league then the answer would be different.

Re your answer Jake - what about England WC / Ipswich PL?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Club vs country? What would you choose on 16:47 - Jun 11 with 2059 viewsSimonCleggsNeck

Imagine the antics if we win the world cup, everyone can join in as well! at some point in my life im sure ITFC will be in the premier league again, i cant say that about winning a world cup!

Poll: Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant?

Club vs country? What would you choose on 17:11 - Jun 11 with 2016 viewsTJS

England to win the world cup - would like to see it once before I die.
Club vs country? What would you choose on 17:21 - Jun 11 with 1997 viewsJ2BLUE

Ipswich.

England have a decent young team. In two years we might have a crack at the Euros, a shot at the world cup in four years. Right now though Town need it more. Going up and building a team around Dozzell etc would be great.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Club vs country? What would you choose on 18:27 - Jun 11 with 1954 viewspoppiesman

Ipswich every time for me.
Although both will happen within the next 12 months anyway.
Login to get fewer ads

Club vs country? What would you choose on 21:11 - Jun 11 with 1867 viewsTractorWood

England 100%. The scenes if we won the world cup! They were unbelievable when we beat Wales in the Euro's.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Club vs country? What would you choose on 22:57 - Jun 11 with 1787 viewsrickw

Club vs country? What would you choose on 17:21 - Jun 11 by J2BLUE

Ipswich.

England have a decent young team. In two years we might have a crack at the Euros, a shot at the world cup in four years. Right now though Town need it more. Going up and building a team around Dozzell etc would be great.

We've had a young team in transition every tournament since 2010, by the next tournament half those players are injury prone or have just lost their way, and we'll have a new young team in transition - and everyone will say this time in 2 or 4 years.... again!

Oh I went for the World Cup, winning that will last for ever however promotion to the PL could result in relegation then parachute payments so could be forgotten in 4 years....
[Post edited 11 Jun 2018 22:59]

Poll: Of the Non Favourites for ITFC managers job who would you prefer
Blog: Reasons for Relegation

Club vs country? What would you choose on 05:38 - Jun 12 with 1724 viewsColchesterBlue1985

It’s funny really because me and my mates used to play this game but it was Ipswich to win the premier league/champions league or England win the World Cup. My mate settled for a premiership champions league double over the World Cup. Crazy that promotion now to the premier league is as likely or unlikely as the former was when we were in the premier league.
Club vs country? What would you choose on 07:48 - Jun 12 with 1660 viewsJakeITFC

Club vs country? What would you choose on 16:39 - Jun 11 by Lord_Lucan

I’d have to go England because at some point sometimes soon we will go up but winning the World Cup looks like a once in a lifetime thing - although technically I was alive last time.

If you had said premier league then the answer would be different.

Re your answer Jake - what about England WC / Ipswich PL?

I think England over every thing, but that being said I’d love to follow Ipswich in Europe so that makes things a bit tricky.

I just love the World Cup; I think England winning would be a national party and everyone would be roped in by the semi-final stage.

Watched the Bobby Robson film last night, and whilst I got goosebumps watching Ipswich winning the cup, that semi-final v West Germany was the thing that really got to me. I’d absolutely bloody love us to have a run this summer.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024