Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
RIP Danny Kirwan 16:25 - Jun 11 with 1186 viewsBinner

Aged 68.

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

RIP Danny Kirwan on 16:47 - Jun 11 with 1143 viewsKitman

Original Fleetwood Mac. Great blues band.

Blog: [Blog] Interesting Start to the New Season

RIP Danny Kirwan on 17:25 - Jun 11 with 1108 viewsWeWereZombies

Blimey, just 68. I think he was in Mac when I saw them at the Baths Hall in the autumn of 1971 ( a few weeks after Zep, much smaller audience). He must have only been 21 then, and 18 at the recording of your clip.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

RIP Danny Kirwan on 18:16 - Jun 11 with 1077 viewsjaykay

RIP Danny Kirwan on 17:25 - Jun 11 by WeWereZombies

Blimey, just 68. I think he was in Mac when I saw them at the Baths Hall in the autumn of 1971 ( a few weeks after Zep, much smaller audience). He must have only been 21 then, and 18 at the recording of your clip.

glad to see you posting . the baths hall many a good night there in the late 60s
edit i didnt see you posted on the 7th.
[Post edited 11 Jun 2018 18:18]

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

RIP Danny Kirwan on 19:59 - Jun 11 with 1022 viewsIP12

Long, long ago (somewhere around 1966/1967) I used to go to a blues club in Battersea, South London run by a man called Mike Vernon who founded the blues record label 'Blue Horizon' which he named after the club. One of the bands who played there on a regular basis was a trio called 'Boilerhouse' whose guitarist was a young schoolboy called Danny KIrwan. Even at that early age it was obvious that he had a massive amount of talent. Stan Webb (from Chicken Shack) would often guide him through the performance. I realise that for many on TWTD the names will mean absolutely zero buy for me it was a magnificent era.....Old Person's Rant over.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024