Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
LOL, and indeed ROFL. 18:22 - Jun 11 with 2774 viewsBlueBadger

https://www.thepoke.co.uk/2018/06/11/tommy-robinson-claimed-liverpool-victory-pa

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

LOL, and indeed ROFL. on 18:29 - Jun 11 with 2736 viewsSteve_M

I think this is an appropriate time to remember what happened last time the EDL did visit Liverpool:

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

LOL, and indeed ROFL. on 18:34 - Jun 11 with 2726 viewsBlueBadger

LOL, and indeed ROFL. on 18:29 - Jun 11 by Steve_M

I think this is an appropriate time to remember what happened last time the EDL did visit Liverpool:

Anyone who says 'but punching nazis doesn't work' should remember this: 1) The EDL, and spinoff groups haven't been back to Liverpool since and 2) Noted Us Nazi Richard 'crybaby' Spence is on record as saying he no longer holds rallies as they're' not funny anymore'. Or, another words, every time he goose-steps into town, he gets chased out of it again.
https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/2018/03/12/alt-right-leader-richard-spencer-s

You can argue about the rights and wrongs of it all you like, but nazis sitting at home crying because they can't bring trouble to your town is far better than having them in your town.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

LOL, and indeed ROFL. on 18:34 - Jun 11 with 2724 viewsBlueBadger

LOL, and indeed ROFL. on 18:34 - Jun 11 by BlueBadger

Anyone who says 'but punching nazis doesn't work' should remember this: 1) The EDL, and spinoff groups haven't been back to Liverpool since and 2) Noted Us Nazi Richard 'crybaby' Spence is on record as saying he no longer holds rallies as they're' not funny anymore'. Or, another words, every time he goose-steps into town, he gets chased out of it again.
https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/2018/03/12/alt-right-leader-richard-spencer-s

You can argue about the rights and wrongs of it all you like, but nazis sitting at home crying because they can't bring trouble to your town is far better than having them in your town.

And Grimboy's woken up!

You'd think someone who hates 'PC things' as much as he does could take a bit of mockery, really.
[Post edited 11 Jun 2018 18:42]

LOL, and indeed ROFL. on 18:38 - Jun 11 with 2709 viewsfooters

Also LOL at a Stephen Yaxley-Lennon supporter giving a Nazi salute and crying like a baby when arrested.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

LOL, and indeed ROFL. on 18:39 - Jun 11 with 2700 viewsBlueBadger

LOL, and indeed ROFL. on 18:38 - Jun 11 by footers

Also LOL at a Stephen Yaxley-Lennon supporter giving a Nazi salute and crying like a baby when arrested.

You can always tell the REAL patriots by how keen they are to throw the old Sieg Heil around.

LOL, and indeed ROFL. on 18:44 - Jun 11 with 2682 viewsSpruceMoose

LOL, and indeed ROFL. on 18:39 - Jun 11 by BlueBadger

You can always tell the REAL patriots by how keen they are to throw the old Sieg Heil around.

Their massive racism is only exceeded in size by their massive levels of stupidity.

Scum.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

LOL, and indeed ROFL. on 18:47 - Jun 11 with 2671 viewsBlueBadger

LOL, and indeed ROFL. on 18:44 - Jun 11 by SpruceMoose

Their massive racism is only exceeded in size by their massive levels of stupidity.

Scum.

Like Grimboy's frantic down voting of anything mocking Little Tommy followed by loads of people cancelling it out?

LOL, and indeed ROFL. on 18:51 - Jun 11 with 2655 viewsBlueBadger

LOL, and indeed ROFL. on 18:47 - Jun 11 by BlueBadger

Like Grimboy's frantic down voting of anything mocking Little Tommy followed by loads of people cancelling it out?

Look at 'em vanish!

Login to get fewer ads

LOL, and indeed ROFL. on 18:52 - Jun 11 with 2654 viewsKeno

There could never be another Cable Street, the current far right run too fast!!

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

LOL, and indeed ROFL. on 18:54 - Jun 11 with 2647 viewsjaykay

always happy to even things out

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

LOL, and indeed ROFL. on 18:59 - Jun 11 with 2633 viewsBlueBadger

LOL, and indeed ROFL. on 18:44 - Jun 11 by SpruceMoose

Scum.

I think SamPamsDisco should stop being so shy as well.
Come on, tell us why you're so upset that we're taking the piss out of nazi thickos. If it helps, mocking nazis is THE patriotic thing to do.
[Post edited 11 Jun 2018 19:02]

LOL, and indeed ROFL. on 19:01 - Jun 11 with 2634 viewsBlueBadger

Blimey, last time I saw crying that hilarious, Norwich had just been relegated.

LOL, and indeed ROFL. on 19:06 - Jun 11 with 2620 viewsjaykay

LOL, and indeed ROFL. on 18:59 - Jun 11 by BlueBadger

Come on, tell us why you're so upset that we're taking the piss out of nazi thickos. If it helps, mocking nazis is THE patriotic thing to do.

his last said he dont post much. but for some reason he decided to add that he get arrested alot because he gets angry

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

LOL, and indeed ROFL. on 19:07 - Jun 11 with 2618 viewsBlueBadger

LOL, and indeed ROFL. on 19:06 - Jun 11 by jaykay

his last said he dont post much. but for some reason he decided to add that he get arrested alot because he gets angry

Perhaps he should stop supporting people who keep trying to get court cases of alleged paedophiles called off. That sure sounds like a frustrating hobby.

LOL, and indeed ROFL. on 19:17 - Jun 11 with 2580 viewsBlueBadger

LOL, and indeed ROFL. on 19:01 - Jun 11 by BlueBadger

Blimey, last time I saw crying that hilarious, Norwich had just been relegated.

Blimey, Grimmers is a Budgie as well as a nazi. No wonder he hates ME.
[Post edited 11 Jun 2018 19:17]

LOL, and indeed ROFL. on 19:29 - Jun 11 with 2552 viewsSpruceMoose

LOL, and indeed ROFL. on 19:06 - Jun 11 by jaykay

Flashing in public I reckon.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

LOL, and indeed ROFL. on 21:15 - Jun 11 with 2450 viewscrunchie1978

Agent provocateur
(No subject) (n/t) on 21:23 - Jun 11 with 2429 viewsBlueBadger

LOL, and indeed ROFL. on 21:15 - Jun 11 by crunchie1978

Agent provocateur

Pffft, he looks like he barely uses soap, never mind posh scent.
[Post edited 11 Jun 2018 21:35]

LOL, and indeed ROFL. on 21:35 - Jun 11 with 2405 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Haha that is too funny. I feel sorry for him. Nothing is going for him in his life is it. He's incredibly thick, a massive racist (which must be pretty miserable by it's hateful nature) and he has an insainely low pain threshold. What a prize tool.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

LOL, and indeed ROFL. on 22:27 - Jun 11 with 2337 viewsconnorscontract

LOL, and indeed ROFL. on 18:59 - Jun 11 by BlueBadger

I hope anyone with any EDL sympathies will read down this list of Battle of Britain Squadrons:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Battle_of_Britain_squadrons

More than half of them are made up of pilots from Africa, Asia, the Americas and Eastern Europe, and many of them gave their lives to save us.

The best Spitfire pilots were Poles and Czechs.

We would have been crushed without them.

I hate people who claim to be proud to be English yet are so pig sh!t ignorant of even the most basic facts of our recent history that they can "Sieg Heil!" in public. So many of the brave young men from Madras, Uganda and Poland (amongst so many others) did more for our country than Tommy Robinson will ever do.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024