Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Hurst's First Town Press Conference - Live 11:00 - Jun 12 with 31820 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/33805/twtv-hursts-first-town-press-confe

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Paul Hurst's First Press Conference at Town on 11:59 - Jun 12 with 1649 viewsGavTWTD

There's no difference Len. We're using the same setup so not sure why you can't see it. You'll be able to see the full thing afterwards, keep looking at the front page

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Paul Hurst's First Press Conference at Town on 12:00 - Jun 12 with 1645 viewsSuffolkboy

Not an auspicious start ,I've only been waiting since 11.15 but NO proper action !Hope the actual season will be up to scratch ,this is disappointing , !
Paul Hurst's First Press Conference at Town on 12:01 - Jun 12 with 1643 viewsLen_Brennan

Will do thanks.
Paul Hurst's First Press Conference at Town on 12:03 - Jun 12 with 1635 viewsFrimleyBlue

Do think there should be a mic for those asking the questions

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Paul Hurst's First Press Conference at Town on 12:06 - Jun 12 with 1625 viewsGavTWTD

Given there are multiple people filming this, it'd not be possible to do

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.

Paul Hurst's First Press Conference at Town on 12:07 - Jun 12 with 1619 viewscoolcat

High standards and talks sense.
Paul Hurst's First Press Conference at Town on 12:08 - Jun 12 with 1617 viewsGavTWTD

Right, thanks everyone. Sorry for the slow start. You can watch this again if you refresh, or wait for it all to be written up, and with photos too

Paul Hurst's First Press Conference at Town on 12:08 - Jun 12 with 1612 viewsGiveusaWave

Wants consistency...something a few of the players have lacked...

Poll: If we sign one player in the Jan window....

Login to get fewer ads

Paul Hurst's First Press Conference at Town on 12:09 - Jun 12 with 1607 viewsLankHenners

Thanks Gav, very interesting watch

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Paul Hurst's First Press Conference at Town on 12:09 - Jun 12 with 1607 viewsStourbridgeblue

How can we get behind this guy when we STILL don't know his favourite cheese

Poll: What do you want on Sunday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024