Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What players do you think Hurst was referring to?... 13:39 - Jun 12 with 1939 viewsThijssens_Tash

"But after the research we have done, if we see a trend continuing that we won't like then maybe we will move them on or need them to change."

Trying to think who?
What players do you think Hurst was referring to?... on 13:40 - Jun 12 with 1901 viewsKieran_Knows

Knudsen.
Bishop.
Spence.
Sears.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

What players do you think Hurst was referring to?... on 13:42 - Jun 12 with 1846 viewsFrimleyBlue

What players do you think Hurst was referring to?... on 13:40 - Jun 12 by Kieran_Knows

Knudsen.
Bishop.
Spence.
Sears.

Wasn't he referring to those already released? he's going to invite back and see how it goes. Or did I misread that?

If I misread it. I'd guess he's talking about Bishop etc Injuries

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

What players do you think Hurst was referring to?... on 13:43 - Jun 12 with 1836 viewsKieran_Knows

What players do you think Hurst was referring to?... on 13:42 - Jun 12 by FrimleyBlue

Wasn't he referring to those already released? he's going to invite back and see how it goes. Or did I misread that?

If I misread it. I'd guess he's talking about Bishop etc Injuries

To be honest, I was just having a complete guess. No idea who he was referring to, to be honest!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

What players do you think Hurst was referring to?... on 13:43 - Jun 12 with 1826 viewsTractorJack

I thought he was speaking hypothetically.
What players do you think Hurst was referring to?... on 13:43 - Jun 12 with 1824 viewsitfcjoe

None at the moment, everyone will have a clean slate but if they don't buy in to what he is doing he will shift them along.

Hopefully Doig and Chambers are friends from their Northampton day, because having Chambers on side from day 1 will be key as he is such a leader of the players.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

What players do you think Hurst was referring to?... on 13:49 - Jun 12 with 1722 viewsFrimleyBlue

What players do you think Hurst was referring to?... on 13:43 - Jun 12 by itfcjoe

None at the moment, everyone will have a clean slate but if they don't buy in to what he is doing he will shift them along.

Hopefully Doig and Chambers are friends from their Northampton day, because having Chambers on side from day 1 will be key as he is such a leader of the players.

Yet that's also a worry as it may give chambers another season of playing regardless of form.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

What players do you think Hurst was referring to?... on 14:00 - Jun 12 with 1612 viewsThijssens_Tash

What players do you think Hurst was referring to?... on 13:49 - Jun 12 by FrimleyBlue

Yet that's also a worry as it may give chambers another season of playing regardless of form.

Nothing wrong with Chambers last season
What players do you think Hurst was referring to?... on 14:10 - Jun 12 with 1566 viewsHarryWright

What players do you think Hurst was referring to?... on 13:49 - Jun 12 by FrimleyBlue

I say we keep chambers around anyway, he's become a huge part of the club off the pitch - give him more involvement in coaching I think he'd stick around with less playing time.
Login to get fewer ads

Knudsen, definitely Knudsen..... on 14:12 - Jun 12 with 1533 viewsBloots

....it's always Knudsen.

(unless it's Skuse)

(or Chambo)

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

What players do you think Hurst was referring to?... on 15:00 - Jun 12 with 1431 viewsmonty_radio

What players do you think Hurst was referring to?... on 13:43 - Jun 12 by TractorJack

I thought he was speaking hypothetically.

I'm sure he was - for the benefit of the listeners.

But privately, having passed up the pool in Dubai for endless hours of watching that dross that caused the falling off of support and Mick's departure, he will have surely been considering some preliminary thoughts to share with Doig. Or at least made a mental note to check out those first thoughts. Allegedly it's just such scrupulous analysis and and decisive action that's brought him to where he is.
[Post edited 12 Jun 2018 20:18]

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024