Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did anyone win money from Hurst's appointment? 16:43 - Jun 13 with 2235 viewsLuk38644

Just wondering because I saw a copious amount of odds flying about while we were looking for a manager and Hurst had fairly long odds early on.
Did anyone win money from Hurst's appointment? on 17:12 - Jun 13 with 2186 viewslazyblue

Yes thanks, I was told in April Hurst had been sounded a put a very hefty bet on at odds of 18-1.
Did anyone win money from Hurst's appointment? on 19:48 - Jun 13 with 2080 viewsSuperblue95

I'm still waiting for Hurst to resign before the start of the season and Warburton to take his place so I get my winnings

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Did anyone win money from Hurst's appointment? on 20:13 - Jun 13 with 2065 viewsBrixtonBlue

i also remember people saying lump on Ross. I wonder if they did.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Did anyone win money from Hurst's appointment? on 20:27 - Jun 13 with 2046 viewsitfcjoe

I ended the process about £30-40 up as had backed a few different ones over the course of the hunt - but had money on Hurst at 8-1

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Did anyone win money from Hurst's appointment? on 07:42 - Jun 14 with 1857 viewspabloisgod

I won £2200 - had £55 at 33/1 then another £50 at 5/1
Did anyone win money from Hurst's appointment? on 13:08 - Jun 14 with 1656 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Did anyone win money from Hurst's appointment? on 20:13 - Jun 13 by BrixtonBlue

i also remember people saying lump on Ross. I wonder if they did.

You’d be a fool to lump on any manager market.

I didn’t place a single bet on it. Absolutely no way of determining value unless you have inside info.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Did anyone win money from Hurst's appointment? on 13:11 - Jun 14 with 1646 viewsJ2BLUE

I lost £10 and 2x £5 free bets on Ross.

I bet on him as soon as the news broke that we had permission to speak to him so I got value IMO. Looking back I can't believe I didn't have some on Hurst at 8/1 and balance it out.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Did anyone win money from Hurst's appointment? on 13:17 - Jun 14 with 1620 viewsjaykay

Did anyone win money from Hurst's appointment? on 13:08 - Jun 14 by The_Romford_Blue

You’d be a fool to lump on any manager market.

I didn’t place a single bet on it. Absolutely no way of determining value unless you have inside info.

there was a quite a few on here ,who had deffo inside info. trouble was it on other managers

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Login to get fewer ads

I lost £5.... on 13:23 - Jun 14 with 1603 viewsBloots

...on Leo Sayer

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024