Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did anyone win money from Hurst's appointment? 16:43 - Jun 13 with 854 viewsLuk38644

Just wondering because I saw a copious amount of odds flying about while we were looking for a manager and Hurst had fairly long odds early on.

Did anyone win money from Hurst's appointment? on 17:12 - Jun 13 with 806 viewslazyblue

Yes thanks, I was told in April Hurst had been sounded a put a very hefty bet on at odds of 18-1.

Did anyone win money from Hurst's appointment? on 19:48 - Jun 13 with 700 viewsSuperblue95

I'm still waiting for Hurst to resign before the start of the season and Warburton to take his place so I get my winnings

Poll: Of the realistic names being mentioned who would you want in charge next season?

Did anyone win money from Hurst's appointment? on 20:13 - Jun 13 with 685 viewsBrixtonBlue

i also remember people saying lump on Ross. I wonder if they did.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Did anyone win money from Hurst's appointment? on 20:27 - Jun 13 with 666 viewsitfcjoe

I ended the process about £30-40 up as had backed a few different ones over the course of the hunt - but had money on Hurst at 8-1

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Did anyone win money from Hurst's appointment? on 07:42 - Jun 14 with 477 viewspabloisgod

I won £2200 - had £55 at 33/1 then another £50 at 5/1
Did anyone win money from Hurst's appointment? on 13:08 - Jun 14 with 276 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Did anyone win money from Hurst's appointment? on 20:13 - Jun 13 by BrixtonBlue

i also remember people saying lump on Ross. I wonder if they did.

You’d be a fool to lump on any manager market.

I didn’t place a single bet on it. Absolutely no way of determining value unless you have inside info.

Poll: TWTD Exit Poll - Who did you vote for in today's General election

Did anyone win money from Hurst's appointment? on 13:11 - Jun 14 with 266 viewsJ2BLUE

I lost £10 and 2x £5 free bets on Ross.

I bet on him as soon as the news broke that we had permission to speak to him so I got value IMO. Looking back I can't believe I didn't have some on Hurst at 8/1 and balance it out.

Poll: Will you renew your ST/attend regularly during season 18/19?

Did anyone win money from Hurst's appointment? on 13:17 - Jun 14 with 240 viewsjaykay

Did anyone win money from Hurst's appointment? on 13:08 - Jun 14 by The_Romford_Blue

You’d be a fool to lump on any manager market.

I didn’t place a single bet on it. Absolutely no way of determining value unless you have inside info.

there was a quite a few on here ,who had deffo inside info. trouble was it on other managers
Login to get fewer ads

I lost £5.... on 13:23 - Jun 14 with 223 viewsBloots

...on Leo Sayer
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2018