Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sell on for Keiffer Moore? 17:03 - Jun 13 with 2149 viewsMullet

Rumours Barnsley have already turned down two bids from Championship clubs in the six figure region.

I assume anything would be on profit so a cut from whatever is left from £750k but in these mad times, how lovely would it be to get another wedge from him for Hurst to sign some players?

Poll: Would you like Ipswich to get promoted?
Blog: Show ME, How You Do That Trick

Sell on for Keiffer Moore? on 17:05 - Jun 13 with 2131 viewsHarryWright

Was he that good for them then?
Sell on for Keiffer Moore? on 17:08 - Jun 13 with 2111 viewsMullet

Sell on for Keiffer Moore? on 17:05 - Jun 13 by HarryWright

Was he that good for them then?

Gave them hope of staying up, but you could see he hadn't quite adjusted when he played against us. Hit the bar from memory but also looked a bit lost.

That said they went for some mad idea after a takeover of completely overhauling their approach and staff, then sacked them after relegation.

A lot of teams will look at his Rotherham loan (one of the bidders likely to be them I'd have thought) and feel he is worth a punt.

Sell on for Keiffer Moore? on 17:13 - Jun 13 with 2072 viewsJ2BLUE

Sell on for Keiffer Moore? on 17:08 - Jun 13 by Mullet

Gave them hope of staying up, but you could see he hadn't quite adjusted when he played against us. Hit the bar from memory but also looked a bit lost.

That said they went for some mad idea after a takeover of completely overhauling their approach and staff, then sacked them after relegation.

A lot of teams will look at his Rotherham loan (one of the bidders likely to be them I'd have thought) and feel he is worth a punt.

Imagine if we were relying on Rotherham signing a player so we got a tiny slice of the profit.

Poll: Will you renew your ST/attend regularly during season 18/19?

Sell on for Keiffer Moore? on 17:16 - Jun 13 with 2060 viewsMullet

Sell on for Keiffer Moore? on 17:13 - Jun 13 by J2BLUE

Imagine if we were relying on Rotherham signing a player so we got a tiny slice of the profit.

I doubt we're relying on it, although I am sceptical Evans will invest much this summer comparative to our peers. However, it does seem strange how KM's career is panning out.

Likewise it'd be somewhat of a belated gift on top of the good players he left from Mick, if it was enough to pay for a CCV or Callum Connolly for a few weeks.

Sell on for Keiffer Moore? on 17:17 - Jun 13 with 2053 viewsPrideOfTheEast

I had heard he was likely to be a target for Bristol City towards the end of last season.
Sell on for Keiffer Moore? on 17:18 - Jun 13 with 2038 viewsMullet

Sell on for Keiffer Moore? on 17:17 - Jun 13 by PrideOfTheEast

I had heard he was likely to be a target for Bristol City towards the end of last season.

Brilliant. They'll pay about £16m for him and then tell us all how well run they are because they've got shiny kiosks outside the ground or whatever.

That's us quids in.

Sell on for Keiffer Moore? on 17:32 - Jun 13 with 1968 viewshomer_123

Sell on for Keiffer Moore? on 17:16 - Jun 13 by Mullet

I doubt we're relying on it, although I am sceptical Evans will invest much this summer comparative to our peers. However, it does seem strange how KM's career is panning out.

Likewise it'd be somewhat of a belated gift on top of the good players he left from Mick, if it was enough to pay for a CCV or Callum Connolly for a few weeks.

'...sceptical Evans will invest much ...'

Not need to be sceptical Mullers. Evans and the Club have made it patently clear that Hurst is under the same financial constraints as Mick - there is no change in how the Club will financially operate.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: Who won't play many games this season?

Sell on for Keiffer Moore? on 18:00 - Jun 13 with 1851 viewschicoazul

Wouldnt be surprised if one of them is us tbh

A ruthless criticism of everything existing
Poll: What's the MAIN problem right now?

Login to get fewer ads

Sell on for Keiffer Moore? on 18:02 - Jun 13 with 1848 viewschicoazul

Sell on for Keiffer Moore? on 17:32 - Jun 13 by homer_123

Not need to be sceptical Mullers. Evans and the Club have made it patently clear that Hurst is under the same financial constraints as Mick - there is no change in how the Club will financially operate.

While on the one hand I agree with you and mock people who think otherwise, we should always remember we did apparently bid a *lot* (for us) of money for Jordan Hugill.

A ruthless criticism of everything existing
Poll: What's the MAIN problem right now?

Sell on for Keiffer Moore? on 18:56 - Jun 13 with 1634 viewscatch74

Sell on for Keiffer Moore? on 17:18 - Jun 13 by Mullet

Brilliant. They'll pay about £16m for him and then tell us all how well run they are because they've got shiny kiosks outside the ground or whatever.

That's us quids in.

Bcfclad came on here for a few months giving updates on JET’s progress/ value.
Seems to have deleted his account. Be nice to have him back.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Sell on for Keiffer Moore? on 18:58 - Jun 13 with 1627 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

I am always baffled by the staggering fact we do not impose buy back clauses, think about some of the returns we could have had. First of all Jack Marriott
Sell on for Keiffer Moore? on 19:11 - Jun 13 with 1572 viewsBBKing

Sell on for Keiffer Moore? on 18:58 - Jun 13 by TheTrueBlue1878

I am always baffled by the staggering fact we do not impose buy back clauses, think about some of the returns we could have had. First of all Jack Marriott

Jack Marriott was released.
Sell on for Keiffer Moore? on 19:33 - Jun 13 with 1498 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Sell on for Keiffer Moore? on 17:08 - Jun 13 by Mullet

The only reason Rotherham would not want to sign him would be if they didn't feel they could match his wages/afford the fee. He has proven himself playing for them and they were gutted to lose out to Barnsley.

There is little doubt he would sign for them given the chance.

Poll: Brexit views
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Sell on for Keiffer Moore? on 20:17 - Jun 13 with 1402 viewsSpruceMoose

Sell on for Keiffer Moore? on 19:11 - Jun 13 by BBKing

Jack Marriott was released.

lol

Poll: Can you see this poll?

Sell on for Keiffer Moore? on 22:08 - Jun 13 with 1216 viewsWD19

Six figure region!? Why not round it up to the full £100k?
Sell on for Keiffer Moore? on 22:12 - Jun 13 with 1199 viewsSuperfrans

Sell on for Keiffer Moore? on 17:32 - Jun 13 by homer_123

No, but Mick got a bit of money to spend last summer. And taking the loanees and out of contract players off our books will give him about £4-5m to put towards salaries/fees...

Poll: Which of the 6 loanees should miss out vs Norwich?
Blog: It Really Could Be Worse

Sell on for Keiffer Moore? on 09:41 - Jun 14 with 838 viewsWickets

Sell on for Keiffer Moore? on 22:12 - Jun 13 by Superfrans

No, but Mick got a bit of money to spend last summer. And taking the loanees and out of contract players off our books will give him about £4-5m to put towards salaries/fees...

Yes there must be a little bit of cash to back the new managers , players and loans gone and Dids wage ,Phil said about 18 grand a week our highest earner ,now gone. I'm hopefull of a few coming in.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2018