Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. 20:18 - Jun 13 with 74408 viewsITFC_Forever

FFS.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 16:11 - Jun 15 with 5003 viewsBenters2

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 16:04 - Jun 15 by SpruceMoose

Great. You're back. Have you finished your half yearly flounce?
[Post edited 15 Jun 2018 16:06]

Nice edit,how about you wind your neck in a bit?

Canada is a beautiful country,why dont you go out for a nice walk or something.
Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 16:14 - Jun 15 with 4995 viewsSpruceMoose

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 16:11 - Jun 15 by Benters2

Nice edit,how about you wind your neck in a bit?

Canada is a beautiful country,why dont you go out for a nice walk or something.

What's Canada got to do with it?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 16:16 - Jun 15 with 4981 viewsBenters2

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 16:14 - Jun 15 by SpruceMoose

What's Canada got to do with it?

You told me thats where you lived?
Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 16:18 - Jun 15 with 4979 viewsSpruceMoose

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 16:16 - Jun 15 by Benters2

You told me thats where you lived?

Afraid not. You're too far north.

You are right though, Canada is lovely. I recommend Alberta.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 16:30 - Jun 15 with 4967 viewsJ2BLUE

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 16:18 - Jun 15 by SpruceMoose

Afraid not. You're too far north.

You are right though, Canada is lovely. I recommend Alberta.

You did actually say Canada. That's why I thought the same.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 16:33 - Jun 15 with 4950 viewsSpruceMoose

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 16:30 - Jun 15 by J2BLUE

You did actually say Canada. That's why I thought the same.

You're mistaken. Everyone sees a moose and assumes they're Canadian. Maybe I've made a reference about Canadian moose in the past? That's a possibility. But, I've been pretty open about being in New York. I've had numerous conversations about it with posters on here who were planning on coming over for a holiday for example.

Wait. I though you had me on ignore!? The trust is broken.
[Post edited 15 Jun 2018 16:34]

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 16:36 - Jun 15 with 4940 viewsJ2BLUE

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 16:33 - Jun 15 by SpruceMoose

You're mistaken. Everyone sees a moose and assumes they're Canadian. Maybe I've made a reference about Canadian moose in the past? That's a possibility. But, I've been pretty open about being in New York. I've had numerous conversations about it with posters on here who were planning on coming over for a holiday for example.

Wait. I though you had me on ignore!? The trust is broken.
[Post edited 15 Jun 2018 16:34]

I did. It was a nice holiday but I feel I can tolerate you again :D

Truly impaired.

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 16:37 - Jun 15 with 4937 viewsSpruceMoose

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 16:36 - Jun 15 by J2BLUE

I did. It was a nice holiday but I feel I can tolerate you again :D

It feels good to be back in your loving embrace.

Login to get fewer ads

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 16:40 - Jun 15 with 4931 viewseireblue

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 15:43 - Jun 15 by FrowsyArmLarry

That’s all very true, but you realise this is a football message board - I’m not submitting a scientific white paper. I would respect you if this was your first response instead of your umpteenth smart arse attempt to win the internet by the way.

You did submit one scientific paper.

Which I think you have decided to practise some confirmation bias on as you were reading it.
The article really, again, puts you in agreement with me. But I think you maybe have walked into a cognitive dissonance field.

If I am correct the report said in part of the conclusion "This level of risk is similar to the increased risk of lung cancer from smoking cigarettes over a similar duration (40 years). "

Cigarettes kill people, in even larger numbers that Nicholas Cage films. They are legal. We don't have a war on cigarettes.

In some studies sweet Mary Jane reduces violence.
https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/marijuana-study_n_5711217

Now by your reasoning, that we have seen so far, i.e. "......its cannabis...." we should ban the Drug but continue to allow the Alcohol.

Now this one study clearly states that it is known that alcohol increases domestic violence, but the weed, reduces it.

As one poster may say.

Crivens.

Should we now ban alcohol for married couples?

Or should there really be a sensible discussion on whether criminalising a supply chain actually works and if it causes more or less harm.

And in choosing to criminalise a supply chain, and voting for a criminalised supply chain, and having a war on drugs that results in thousands of deaths, who is really responsible.

The people that like Almond Croissants, or the people that ban them.

Personally I don't like Almond Croissants, choked on a couple, and that was me done.
Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 18:24 - Jun 15 with 4876 viewsvapour_trail

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 16:01 - Jun 15 by Benters2

Blimey chill out Winston.

Oh bolllocks. You’re back.

This place has been much improved over the last month or so but it was never going to last I suppose.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 18:28 - Jun 15 with 4870 viewsSpruceMoose

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 18:24 - Jun 15 by vapour_trail

This place has been much improved over the last month or so but it was never going to last I suppose.

He's come back to wish us all a happy and joyful Eid al-Fitr!
[Post edited 15 Jun 2018 18:30]

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 18:55 - Jun 15 with 4830 viewsBenters2

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 18:24 - Jun 15 by vapour_trail

Thank you x
Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 18:59 - Jun 15 with 4824 viewsvapour_trail

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 18:55 - Jun 15 by Benters2

Thank you x

Given you’re back, here’s a friendly tip, look out for sampamsdisco ( ). You won’t know him as he arrived as you left but you’ll get on very well if you can work the tech ( ).

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 19:16 - Jun 15 with 4804 viewsBenters2

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 18:59 - Jun 15 by vapour_trail

Given you’re back, here’s a friendly tip, look out for sampamsdisco ( ). You won’t know him as he arrived as you left but you’ll get on very well if you can work the tech ( ).

Who?
Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 19:22 - Jun 15 with 4796 viewsJ2BLUE

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 18:55 - Jun 15 by Benters2

Thank you x

Welcome back. I'll admit I missed you. A bit. Sometimes.

Truly impaired.

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 23:02 - Jun 15 with 4677 viewsBrixtonBlue

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 14:15 - Jun 15 by monytowbray

Thanks for that, it's fecking hilarious.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 23:08 - Jun 15 with 4671 viewsBrixtonBlue

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 15:48 - Jun 15 by SpruceMoose

Nice swerve.

I couldn't care less if you respect me or not. You're wrong, and I'm interested in explaining to you why that is. It appears you are unable to understand it though.

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't prevent him going for a swim and drowning in full view of a crowded beach, I guess.

Anyway, school is out. Off you go.
[Post edited 15 Jun 2018 15:50]

It's more of a backtrack than a swerve.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 23:17 - Jun 15 with 4647 viewsGodzilla

Don't live in Suffolk these days, and it seems drug gangs are pretty bad there now, but mafia style gangs who police and govern whole areas/estates are at a whole different level, and I hope its not coming your way.
Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 05:30 - Jun 16 with 4543 viewsBenters2

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 19:22 - Jun 15 by J2BLUE

Welcome back. I'll admit I missed you. A bit. Sometimes.

We all say some crappy stuff to each other at times,but i can feel the love x
Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 07:09 - Jun 16 with 4515 viewsNewcyBlue

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 05:30 - Jun 16 by Benters2

We all say some crappy stuff to each other at times,but i can feel the love x

If you received a drink off J2, that’s not love you can feel. It’s the effects of rohypnol.

You’ll wake up with fluid in your butt.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 08:04 - Jun 16 with 4493 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 07:09 - Jun 16 by NewcyBlue

If you received a drink off J2, that’s not love you can feel. It’s the effects of rohypnol.

My eyes! My eyes! Thanks for that image captain......I hear you are being toasted in Gloucestershire today in your absence. Hope all is ok with you.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 08:19 - Jun 16 with 4475 viewsNewcyBlue

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 08:04 - Jun 16 by BanksterDebtSlave

My eyes! My eyes! Thanks for that image captain......I hear you are being toasted in Gloucestershire today in your absence. Hope all is ok with you.

You got some in your eyes? Didn’t realise you were there too. I’d wash that out if I were you.

Doing alright. 37 odd degree heat. 4800 containers to load.

Soon be ocean crossing on the way over to Europe.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 11:21 - Jun 16 with 4405 viewsJ2BLUE

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 07:09 - Jun 16 by NewcyBlue

I thought you got over these fantasies when you started therapy.

I'm a little scared.

Truly impaired.

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 12:27 - Jun 16 with 4366 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 21:42 - Jun 14 by monytowbray

I never said it doesn’t taint you, can have plenty of negative impact on some people (as can alcohol, much worse in fact and that’s legal). The part I take issue with is this stuff you’re making up as you go along about it making people violent. Are you confusing ‘erb with ‘roids?!

There isn’t categoric proof that steroid use affects behaviour either Callis, so you can discount that comparison.
Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 12:27 - Jun 16 with 4366 viewsitfcjoe

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 01:47 - Jun 15 by textbackup

i'll be honest, mate of mine who smoked/smokes a fair bit of weed has definitely changed as a person. that's 18 years of knowing him to be able to make that judgment.
maybe not the case for everyone, but from how I view him he's definitely different.

I'd agree with that too, the descent into being a stoner changes people massively from my experience.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024