Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. 20:18 - Jun 13 with 74691 viewsITFC_Forever

FFS.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 18:23 - Jun 16 with 3706 viewsHerbivore

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 18:15 - Jun 16 by FrowsyArmLarry

I would agree but, playing devils advocate, it may just be that agressive people use steroids to bulk up.

It might be, but at least there is a scientifically demonstrated correlation there which is far better evidence than you knowing people which seems to be the foundation of your view that cannabis causes aggression.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 18:34 - Jun 16 with 3684 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 18:23 - Jun 16 by Herbivore

It might be, but at least there is a scientifically demonstrated correlation there which is far better evidence than you knowing people which seems to be the foundation of your view that cannabis causes aggression.

Well we're never going to agree on that. I'll still hang my hat on it amplifing impulsive behaviour, which, in the wrong hands, can lead to agression.
Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 18:39 - Jun 16 with 3671 viewsBackToRussia

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 18:34 - Jun 16 by FrowsyArmLarry

Well we're never going to agree on that. I'll still hang my hat on it amplifing impulsive behaviour, which, in the wrong hands, can lead to agression.

IF you can stay awake you mean

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 18:40 - Jun 16 with 3666 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 18:39 - Jun 16 by BackToRussia

IF you can stay awake you mean

It's more the next day when you're a bit clucky in my experience
Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 18:41 - Jun 16 with 3660 viewsjeera

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 18:34 - Jun 16 by FrowsyArmLarry

I'd vouch, as I think one or 2 others have, that smoking over a prolonged period can very well lead to ratty moods, and maybe some irrational behaviour, in people who haven't had a puff for a day or so. This is true without doubt in my mind.

But I cannot vouch for witnessing any violent tendencies.

But tbf, this is only from my own experience.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 18:47 - Jun 16 with 3654 viewsJ2BLUE

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 18:41 - Jun 16 by jeera

I'd vouch, as I think one or 2 others have, that smoking over a prolonged period can very well lead to ratty moods, and maybe some irrational behaviour, in people who haven't had a puff for a day or so. This is true without doubt in my mind.

Smoking? Don't lie to us jeera, you baked it into brownies didn't you?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 18:47 - Jun 16 with 3653 viewsBackToRussia

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 18:40 - Jun 16 by FrowsyArmLarry

It's more the next day when you're a bit clucky in my experience

No idea what you mean? Clucky?

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 18:48 - Jun 16 with 3649 viewsBackToRussia

Of course this is also true of coffee.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

Login to get fewer ads

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 18:48 - Jun 16 with 3645 viewsjeera

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 18:47 - Jun 16 by J2BLUE

Smoking? Don't lie to us jeera, you baked it into brownies didn't you?

I couldn't cook in those days bud.

Couldn't be bothered funnily enough.

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 18:51 - Jun 16 with 3634 viewsjeera

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 18:48 - Jun 16 by BackToRussia

Of course this is also true of coffee.

It's quite possible it was the coffee.

It was the 'go to' drink.

And the biggest arguments were over whose turn it was to make it.

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 18:54 - Jun 16 with 3625 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

What might lead to most people becoming a bit snippy, or dwelling on something minor and making a mountain out of a molehill will, IMO, be quite different if someones of a criminal mindset and dwelling on a slight from a rival gang member
Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 18:58 - Jun 16 with 3610 viewsjeera

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 18:54 - Jun 16 by FrowsyArmLarry

What might lead to most people becoming a bit snippy, or dwelling on something minor and making a mountain out of a molehill will, IMO, be quite different if someones of a criminal mindset and dwelling on a slight from a rival gang member

Or worse if your mate wont go to the garage to buy biscuits.

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 19:00 - Jun 16 with 3607 viewsBackToRussia

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 18:54 - Jun 16 by FrowsyArmLarry

Are you trying to blame weed for gang violence now? lol

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 19:10 - Jun 16 with 3579 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 19:00 - Jun 16 by BackToRussia

Are you trying to blame weed for gang violence now? lol

There is correlation between use and violent crime.... and yes, I know that doesn't prove a link
Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 19:16 - Jun 16 with 3565 viewsBackToRussia

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 19:10 - Jun 16 by FrowsyArmLarry

There is correlation between use and violent crime.... and yes, I know that doesn't prove a link

Sure fits your agenda though, and that's basically as good.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 19:19 - Jun 16 with 3559 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 19:16 - Jun 16 by BackToRussia

Sure fits your agenda though, and that's basically as good.

what agenda would that be?
Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 19:20 - Jun 16 with 3555 viewsBackToRussia

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 19:19 - Jun 16 by FrowsyArmLarry

what agenda would that be?

Straight edger.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 19:23 - Jun 16 with 3549 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 19:20 - Jun 16 by BackToRussia

Straight edger.

nope
Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 22:49 - Jun 16 with 3465 viewsHerbivore

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 19:10 - Jun 16 by FrowsyArmLarry

Can you provide some evidence for this?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 22:52 - Jun 16 with 3463 viewsBrixtonBlue

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 22:49 - Jun 16 by Herbivore

Course he can't. I'm amazed he's keeping this lack of knowledge going to be honest. He's getting more out of it than most people could.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 03:46 - Jun 17 with 3384 viewsSpruceMoose

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 22:52 - Jun 16 by BrixtonBlue

Course he can't. I'm amazed he's keeping this lack of knowledge going to be honest. He's getting more out of it than most people could.

Low energy. Low intelligence. Sad.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 08:41 - Jun 17 with 3331 viewstcblue

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 22:52 - Jun 16 by BrixtonBlue

Almost like rational people are indulging his nonsense
Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 11:35 - Jun 17 with 3261 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 22:49 - Jun 16 by Herbivore

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/cannabis-increases-violent-behaviour-yo
Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 12:19 - Jun 17 with 3236 viewsBenters2

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 03:46 - Jun 17 by SpruceMoose

Low energy. Low intelligence. Sad.

How rude!
Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 12:20 - Jun 17 with 3233 viewsBenters2

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 11:35 - Jun 17 by FrowsyArmLarry

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/cannabis-increases-violent-behaviour-yo

Well apart from that one ☝️
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024