Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. 20:18 - Jun 13 with 74684 viewsITFC_Forever

FFS.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 12:10 - Jun 14 with 4279 viewsBrixtonBlue

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 11:05 - Jun 14 by chicoazul

Lots of reasons. They like them, their mates do them, they don't see the harm, they're available. For instance.

No, there is one reason.

For example, you don't just do something because it's available. Soil is available, I don't see anyone sticking that up their nose.

They do them because they are fun.

You are trying to get rid of something that is fun.

It's not going to happen, so you have to look at things from a different perspective.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 12:12 - Jun 14 with 4273 viewsBrixtonBlue

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 11:06 - Jun 14 by chicoazul

Are recreational users addicted? If not then they might be reachable with my arguments.

You think telling recreational drug users to stop having fun, seeing as they're not addicted, is going to work?

Ok then. Good luck with that.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 12:18 - Jun 14 with 4257 viewsBrixtonBlue

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 11:02 - Jun 14 by chicoazul

Yes I do. Stats on crack use are difficult to come by because as you rightly allude to, it is synthesized with coke. If your point is that the majority of cocaine imported is then turned into crack i'd like to see some evidence for that along the lines of that I have given you.

Crack is synthesized with coke?

You stated that more cocaine comes into the country than crack or heroin. Crack *is* cocaine.

You haven't a clue what you're talking about have you?

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 12:21 - Jun 14 with 4244 viewsClapham_Junction

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 08:20 - Jun 14 by Muncher

The Mayor has no power to do anything as far as I’m aware. Looks like this will be a murder investigation unfortunately.

I think he was making the point that whenever we discuss violence in London, certain posters always try to blame Sadiq Khan for what's going on, yet when similar incidents happen in Suffolk, no-one tries to blame Tim Passmore.
Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 12:34 - Jun 14 with 4206 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 12:04 - Jun 14 by BrixtonBlue

I'm glad you're not in any way involved in running the country.

The problem is the criminal. To get rid of the problem get rid of the criminal
Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 12:48 - Jun 14 with 4184 viewsslump

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 12:10 - Jun 14 by BrixtonBlue

No, there is one reason.

For example, you don't just do something because it's available. Soil is available, I don't see anyone sticking that up their nose.

It's not going to happen, so you have to look at things from a different perspective.

Hmmm.... I think that I can see where you are trying to get to however. Driving at 100mph is fun for some people, but etc....

Sensible and reasonable people who take recreational illegal drugs ought to have a care for where it comes from and the consequences of maintaining a worldwide industry that propagates suffering.

UTT

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 12:50 - Jun 14 with 4177 viewsslump

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 12:34 - Jun 14 by FrowsyArmLarry

Exterminate or incarcerate?

UTT

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 12:57 - Jun 14 with 4156 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 07:03 - Jun 14 by Reuser_is_God

Mugged 3 times?

I’d suggest your brother stops hanging around with him before he’s caught up in a ‘wrong place wrong time’ situation as this mate of his is clearly being targeted.

Be suprised if he’s targeted tbh. He’s a nice lad.

My brother and his mates (including the mate mentioned) was mugged at knifepoint in a local cafe a couple of years ago. The geezer came over to the table of 15 year olds and pulled a knife out on the quiet. Made them hand over all the money they had between them. A random attack.

Crazy world.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Login to get fewer ads

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 13:13 - Jun 14 with 4112 viewsgiant_stow

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 12:48 - Jun 14 by slump

Hmmm.... I think that I can see where you are trying to get to however. Driving at 100mph is fun for some people, but etc....

Sensible and reasonable people who take recreational illegal drugs ought to have a care for where it comes from and the consequences of maintaining a worldwide industry that propagates suffering.

That's another argument for legalising, regulating and taxing drugs.

Chico, if you're reading, I do wish you'd explain what's wrong with doing the above and why users must instead just stop. One's much more doable than the other and would be a win win.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 13:23 - Jun 14 with 4093 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/seven-arrests-over-county-lines-gang-runni

frequently see dealing where I live - pretty brazen. I think harsher sentences would help - if nothing else to keep them off the streets.
Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 13:24 - Jun 14 with 4084 viewsmonytowbray

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 11:04 - Jun 14 by chicoazul

Since the law tells people not to do drugs and the majority of people have never tried them you may be wrong. Unless you mean telling *specific* people which would seem to be right from the aggro I get every timeI post on this topic.

More than a third of adults have tried drugs though. Whilst you are correct in it being a minority, it is far from a small minority.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 13:35 - Jun 14 with 4054 viewsBrixtonBlue

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 12:34 - Jun 14 by FrowsyArmLarry

Or find a way of not creating criminals in the first place.

Your way, on its own, is simplistic and has been shown not to work over and over again.

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 13:39 - Jun 14 with 4046 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 13:35 - Jun 14 by BrixtonBlue

Or find a way of not creating criminals in the first place.

Your way, on its own, is simplistic and has been shown not to work over and over again.

"Or find a way of not creating criminals in the first place."

Criminals have always existed, and always will. Better to have them off the streets than causing misery to people.
Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 13:39 - Jun 14 with 4045 viewsBrixtonBlue

I'm sure they do. But is it, on a Friday night at a club with their mates, going to stop them?

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 13:43 - Jun 14 with 4037 viewsHerbivore

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 11:02 - Jun 14 by chicoazul

Yes I do. Stats on crack use are difficult to come by because as you rightly allude to, it is synthesized with coke. If your point is that the majority of cocaine imported is then turned into crack i'd like to see some evidence for that along the lines of that I have given you.

I thought you were against lines?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 13:44 - Jun 14 with 4029 viewsSpruceMoose

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 23:26 - Jun 13 by BorisOrTrevor

They have no fear of authority, it is a symptom of the society we live in. The only way to retrieve the situation is to wield a big scary stick. But we don’t have the stomach for it in thus country I’m afraid and are hamstrung by crippling political correctness. So it will get worse until it gets really bad.

I find it pretty distasteful how you lot love to exploit this kind of thing to have a pop at 'political correctness'. Your agenda is showing.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 13:44 - Jun 14 with 4028 viewsFunge

'Sensible and reasonable people who take recreational illegal drugs ought to have a care for where it comes from and the consequences of maintaining a worldwide industry that propagates suffering.'

This is it, in a nutshell. Many people (myself included) are inherently selfish, though.

Chico is getting pelters here; seems a bit unreasonable really.
Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 13:45 - Jun 14 with 4023 viewsBrixtonBlue

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 13:39 - Jun 14 by SuperKieranMcKenna

"Or find a way of not creating criminals in the first place."

Criminals have always existed, and always will. Better to have them off the streets than causing misery to people.

You're missing the point. Yes, in the here and now criminals should be put in prison, obviously.

But people aren't born criminals. They are created by society. We need to do more to stop them becoming criminals in the first place. Be proactive rather than reactive.

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 13:47 - Jun 14 with 4016 viewsBrixtonBlue

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 13:43 - Jun 14 by Herbivore

I thought you were against lines?

I resisted the temptation to pick up on that

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 13:50 - Jun 14 with 4006 viewsSpruceMoose

It's becoming less and less surprising that you get bumped into at dos...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 13:55 - Jun 14 with 3994 viewschicoazul

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 12:10 - Jun 14 by BrixtonBlue

No, there is one reason.

You think it's fun, others think this fun comes at a cost as it is dangerous destructive and is slowly wrecking our inner cities. But I appreciate it seems very few people care about this.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 13:56 - Jun 14 with 3990 viewschicoazul

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 12:18 - Jun 14 by BrixtonBlue

Crack is synthesized with coke?

You stated that more cocaine comes into the country than crack or heroin. Crack *is* cocaine.

You haven't a clue what you're talking about have you?

Yes sorry that was poorly worded and I can see why you are confused.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 13:58 - Jun 14 with 3989 viewschicoazul

Or, people could stop buying drugs, and since Jerseys has told us that some people who do drugs are not addicted this could be very simple. But again as he rightly alludes to people are too obsessed with their own selfish pleasures to care that their hobby is killing children on our streets and in places like Columbia and Mexico.

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 14:00 - Jun 14 with 3980 viewschicoazul

They ought to yes but they don't. They just don't care. Their argument then becomes "legalize everything" so they can carry on their pleasures without a thought for the further destruction this would commit on our society.

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 14:04 - Jun 14 with 3966 viewsslump

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 13:44 - Jun 14 by Funge

'Sensible and reasonable people who take recreational illegal drugs ought to have a care for where it comes from and the consequences of maintaining a worldwide industry that propagates suffering.'

This is it, in a nutshell. Many people (myself included) are inherently selfish, though.

Chico is getting pelters here; seems a bit unreasonable really.

I am sure that if I am not already that I am capable of getting in full contradiction mode.

In my view there are too many rules and regulations in this country which eliminates common sense and collective social responsibility. I also think that legalisation is the sensible and ultimately reasonable way forward for current illegal drugs.

But as a non user of illegal drugs (it's either not done much too much or had awful side effects, to be bothered with) I think that those that do and are reasonable and sensible should do more to make it legal (i'd join the fight) but ... and here is where it goes all tits up here, there is not a chance that the blue rinse brigade would muster a vote for anyone with what is deemed such a liberal policy.

I think it is inevitable but definitely not in my life time. It should happen though, crime, death, pain, anxiety and general suffering of individuals, communities and countries is caused by this problem, but no one has the wherewithal to grow some and tackle it in what is plainly a sensible way.
[Post edited 14 Jun 2018 16:59]

UTT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024