Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. 20:18 - Jun 13 with 74407 viewsITFC_Forever

FFS.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 19:47 - Jun 14 with 3177 viewsSpruceMoose

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 19:44 - Jun 14 by FrowsyArmLarry

No, I’m talking about long term effects. It’s YOU who are confused

Maybe he's thinking of Bella Napoli?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 19:57 - Jun 14 with 3158 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 19:36 - Jun 14 by monytowbray

You are confusing long term use causing mental conditions with the actual effect of the drug.

Alcohol has all of that long term too, plus a much worse physical toll on the body and hideous short term affects such as memory loss, loss of basic motor skills and can make people violent. Oh and you can die from too much alcohol.

Sorry but you’ll struggle to find any statistic that paints cannabis in a worse light than booze. And I say that as someone who boozes and very very very rarely smokes.

I would be very interested to know the results if you tested the perpetrators of all the recent stabbings. I would wager cannabis would be present in most... why don’t you look that up and report back?
Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 19:59 - Jun 14 with 3147 viewsSpruceMoose

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 19:57 - Jun 14 by FrowsyArmLarry

I would be very interested to know the results if you tested the perpetrators of all the recent stabbings. I would wager cannabis would be present in most... why don’t you look that up and report back?

As would burgers, water, potatoes and chicken. What's your point?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 20:03 - Jun 14 with 3142 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 19:59 - Jun 14 by SpruceMoose

Influence on behaviour and closed minded thinking

I guarantee this is more the cause than the actual drug trade itself. People who are not very bright and prone to short temper - if also strung out (which is how daily use of high grade leaves you) - will commit violent acts at the drop of a hat.
Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 20:05 - Jun 14 with 3130 viewsSpruceMoose

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 20:03 - Jun 14 by FrowsyArmLarry

I guarantee this is more the cause than the actual drug trade itself. People who are not very bright and prone to short temper - if also strung out (which is how daily use of high grade leaves you) - will commit violent acts at the drop of a hat.

Oh I see. So now we are just talking about the theories you have made up in your head. Ok. Got it.

I look forward to you providing the relevant materials to back up your guarantee.

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 20:07 - Jun 14 with 3129 viewsgiant_stow

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 20:03 - Jun 14 by FrowsyArmLarry

You must have had some very bad experiences on cannabis. I'm assuming that's why you feel so strongly about this. Personally, I just don't recognise almost any of what you're saying here.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 20:07 - Jun 14 with 3126 viewsvapour_trail

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 19:09 - Jun 14 by FrowsyArmLarry

1). I hope you’re not trying to compare smoking solids with modern ganga. That would be a mistake.
2). Google it. There are a lot of studies that have been done. This is just one I quickly picked up on my phone. https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-new-brain/201603/marijuana-use-incre

It’s a fair point you make about the stuff we used to procure and what’s prevalent on the market these days. I’m far too lightweight for all that. Much preferred a bit of gold seal or slate.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 20:08 - Jun 14 with 3121 viewsSpruceMoose

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 20:07 - Jun 14 by giant_stow

You must have had some very bad experiences on cannabis. I'm assuming that's why you feel so strongly about this. Personally, I just don't recognise almost any of what you're saying here.

Nobody would. He's either on the wind up, or seriously uninformed, perhaps sheltered. Who knows.
[Post edited 14 Jun 2018 20:08]

Login to get fewer ads

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 20:10 - Jun 14 with 3109 viewseireblue

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 20:08 - Jun 14 by SpruceMoose

Nobody would. He's either on the wind up, or seriously uninformed, perhaps sheltered. Who knows.

He is responding quite quickly and being very assertive.

Hmmmmmm............
Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 20:11 - Jun 14 with 3104 viewsSpruceMoose

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 20:10 - Jun 14 by eireblue

He is responding quite quickly and being very assertive.

Hmmmmmm............

He's also quick to anger...

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 20:12 - Jun 14 with 3104 viewsgiant_stow

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 20:07 - Jun 14 by vapour_trail

It’s a fair point you make about the stuff we used to procure and what’s prevalent on the market these days. I’m far too lightweight for all that. Much preferred a bit of gold seal or slate.

Gold seal is still pretty strong. The most potent thing I've ever seen was pollen, but very rare (in my world at least)

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 20:14 - Jun 14 with 3100 viewsgiant_stow

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 20:11 - Jun 14 by SpruceMoose

He's also quick to anger...

Frowsey, this is indeed how you're coming across, although you may well have a good private reason for that.

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 20:24 - Jun 14 with 3084 viewsBrixtonBlue

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 19:57 - Jun 14 by FrowsyArmLarry

Haha. "I would wager"! You have absolutely no idea have you?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 20:29 - Jun 14 with 3079 viewsBrixtonBlue

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 19:59 - Jun 14 by SpruceMoose

Are you identifying Rommers as a culprit?

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 21:11 - Jun 14 with 3031 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 20:14 - Jun 14 by giant_stow

Frowsey, this is indeed how you're coming across, although you may well have a good private reason for that.

Do you not think that smoking taints you at all? I am not saying that it will turn everyone into a killer, but it will bring it right out of people predisposed to violence.

If you think I’m angry then that is just your tainted view of the world.
[Post edited 14 Jun 2018 21:14]
Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 21:12 - Jun 14 with 3023 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 20:08 - Jun 14 by SpruceMoose

Are you a regular toker then?
Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 21:26 - Jun 14 with 2989 viewsmonytowbray

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 21:11 - Jun 14 by FrowsyArmLarry

Do you not think that smoking taints you at all? I am not saying that it will turn everyone into a killer, but it will bring it right out of people predisposed to violence.

If you think I’m angry then that is just your tainted view of the world.
[Post edited 14 Jun 2018 21:14]

In all seriousness, what are you smoking to come up with this sh1t and can I have some?!

How many domistic incidents of spousal assault do you hear about that were triggered by someone smoking a bong vs someone being on the booze?

Most violent people I’ve known throughout life were violent regardless and were violent well before they discovered any substances. I used to dread being in the same pub as them as you could literally feel the tension as they got more p1ssed, all it was going to take was one misinterpreted comment and it was going to go off.

I’ve been a stoner, was well into it as a teen and I’ve known/lived with many over the years. I won’t deny it can cause mental breakdowns but I’ve not known anyone to become violent.

You’ve gone from cannabis effects make you violent to cannabis makes you violent long term to violent people might smoke cannabis. Pick your point and stick with it mate.

Sidenote, I just heard from a reliable source these incidents of late in Ipswich stem from music. Basically rap rivaly between Ipswich post codes and retaliation to diss tracks. Not even joking. So the whole debate is irelevant to the OP.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 21:38 - Jun 14 with 2973 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 21:26 - Jun 14 by monytowbray

In all seriousness, what are you smoking to come up with this sh1t and can I have some?!

How many domistic incidents of spousal assault do you hear about that were triggered by someone smoking a bong vs someone being on the booze?

Most violent people I’ve known throughout life were violent regardless and were violent well before they discovered any substances. I used to dread being in the same pub as them as you could literally feel the tension as they got more p1ssed, all it was going to take was one misinterpreted comment and it was going to go off.

I’ve been a stoner, was well into it as a teen and I’ve known/lived with many over the years. I won’t deny it can cause mental breakdowns but I’ve not known anyone to become violent.

You’ve gone from cannabis effects make you violent to cannabis makes you violent long term to violent people might smoke cannabis. Pick your point and stick with it mate.

Sidenote, I just heard from a reliable source these incidents of late in Ipswich stem from music. Basically rap rivaly between Ipswich post codes and retaliation to diss tracks. Not even joking. So the whole debate is irelevant to the OP.

So it doesn’t taint you then, is that what you’re saying? Then you say it can cause mental breakdowns.

The problem is you discount any effect on the people in your first group. I think smoking will make them dwell on perceived slights longer and prompt a harsher reaction.

Not sure why you’re so keen to dismiss that, unless you’re bullsh1tting about your experiences
Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 21:42 - Jun 14 with 2961 viewsmonytowbray

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 21:38 - Jun 14 by FrowsyArmLarry

So it doesn’t taint you then, is that what you’re saying? Then you say it can cause mental breakdowns.

The problem is you discount any effect on the people in your first group. I think smoking will make them dwell on perceived slights longer and prompt a harsher reaction.

Not sure why you’re so keen to dismiss that, unless you’re bullsh1tting about your experiences

I never said it doesn’t taint you, can have plenty of negative impact on some people (as can alcohol, much worse in fact and that’s legal). The part I take issue with is this stuff you’re making up as you go along about it making people violent. Are you confusing ‘erb with ‘roids?!

TWTD never forgets…

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 22:00 - Jun 14 with 2940 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 21:42 - Jun 14 by monytowbray

I never said it doesn’t taint you, can have plenty of negative impact on some people (as can alcohol, much worse in fact and that’s legal). The part I take issue with is this stuff you’re making up as you go along about it making people violent. Are you confusing ‘erb with ‘roids?!

It definitely does. Far worse than alcohol in fact because it’s far more narcotic and personality altering.
Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 22:02 - Jun 14 with 2932 viewsmonytowbray

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 22:00 - Jun 14 by FrowsyArmLarry

It definitely does. Far worse than alcohol in fact because it’s far more narcotic and personality altering.

Sorry but you’ll struggle to find evidence of it being worse than alcohol in any regard.

Again, my issue here was the fact your point about violence. I wouldn’t deny it can impact mental health, but the link to violence is a stretch.

TWTD never forgets…

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 22:10 - Jun 14 with 2914 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 22:02 - Jun 14 by monytowbray

Sorry but you’ll struggle to find evidence of it being worse than alcohol in any regard.

Again, my issue here was the fact your point about violence. I wouldn’t deny it can impact mental health, but the link to violence is a stretch.

There are plenty of people who describe themselves as ex alcoholics who don’t exhibit altered behaviour after the fact. Smoking permanently changes the personality.
Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 22:14 - Jun 14 with 2910 viewsBrixtonBlue

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 22:00 - Jun 14 by FrowsyArmLarry

No. That is completely untrue.

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 22:18 - Jun 14 with 2907 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 22:14 - Jun 14 by BrixtonBlue

No. That is completely untrue.

I take it you are another drug addict who’s in denial, along with spricemoose et al?
Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 22:32 - Jun 14 with 2888 viewsBrixtonBlue

Another stabbing apparently - Ravenswood McDonalds. on 22:10 - Jun 14 by FrowsyArmLarry

There are plenty of people who describe themselves as ex alcoholics who don’t exhibit altered behaviour after the fact. Smoking permanently changes the personality.

"Smoking permanently changes the personality."

More nonsense. I'm bored of this. Laters.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024