Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bet old Trucey is fully pumped waiting for the arrival of Robbie Williams 15:20 - Jun 14 with 4331 viewsSpruceMoose

He'll be the only one. May as well have beamed karaoke live from The Case is Altered onto the big screen.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Bet old Trucey is fully pumped waiting for the arrival of Robbie Williams on 15:34 - Jun 14 with 3932 viewsSpruceMoose

I'm sure Williams is turning into a Morrissey lookalike in his old age.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Bet old Trucey is fully pumped waiting for the arrival of Robbie Williams on 15:35 - Jun 14 with 3930 viewsCotty

This is like watching a hagard old pro playing way beyond their expiry date
Bet old Trucey is fully pumped waiting for the arrival of Robbie Williams on 15:36 - Jun 14 with 3922 viewsDubtractor

What a bizarre choice.

I mean, he can sing OK and all that, but is it 1998?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Bet old Trucey is fully pumped waiting for the arrival of Robbie Williams on 15:37 - Jun 14 with 3921 viewsSpruceMoose

Bet old Trucey is fully pumped waiting for the arrival of Robbie Williams on 15:35 - Jun 14 by Cotty

I would compare it to those twenty minutes Mark Fish turned out for us.

It's no London Olympic opening ceremony is it? A shirtless Putin hasn't even appeared yet.

Bet old Trucey is fully pumped waiting for the arrival of Robbie Williams on 15:38 - Jun 14 with 3914 viewsCotty

Bet old Trucey is fully pumped waiting for the arrival of Robbie Williams on 15:37 - Jun 14 by SpruceMoose

It's no London Olympic opening ceremony is it? A shirtless Putin hasn't even appeared yet.

There's still time...
Bet old Trucey is fully pumped waiting for the arrival of Robbie Williams on 15:38 - Jun 14 with 3914 viewsGavTWTD

Nothing like singing "Angels" to whip the fans up into a frenzy

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Bet old Trucey is fully pumped waiting for the arrival of Robbie Williams on 15:38 - Jun 14 with 3907 viewsCotty

Bet old Trucey is fully pumped waiting for the arrival of Robbie Williams on 15:36 - Jun 14 by Dubtractor

What a bizarre choice.

Really odd isn't it? Where are the Cossack dancers? Disappointing.
Bet old Trucey is fully pumped waiting for the arrival of Robbie Williams on 15:38 - Jun 14 with 3908 viewsSpruceMoose

Bet old Trucey is fully pumped waiting for the arrival of Robbie Williams on 15:38 - Jun 14 by GavTWTD

Nothing like singing "Angels" to whip the fans up into a frenzy

Whilst staring an an opera singer in a rather predatory fashion...

Login to get fewer ads

Bet old Trucey is fully pumped waiting for the arrival of Robbie Williams on 15:39 - Jun 14 with 3900 viewsSpruceMoose

Bet old Trucey is fully pumped waiting for the arrival of Robbie Williams on 15:36 - Jun 14 by Dubtractor

What a bizarre choice.

Gary Barlow is at home fuming.

Bet old Trucey is fully pumped waiting for the arrival of Robbie Williams on 15:40 - Jun 14 with 3893 viewsGavTWTD

At least it was short

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.

Bet old Trucey is fully pumped waiting for the arrival of Robbie Williams on 15:41 - Jun 14 with 3892 viewsSpruceMoose

Bet old Trucey is fully pumped waiting for the arrival of Robbie Williams on 15:38 - Jun 14 by Cotty

Really odd isn't it? Where are the Cossack dancers? Disappointing.

Interesting that they have gone with a 'Love' theme. Presumably this has a rather narrow spectrum as to who this can apply to in the Russian's eyes.

Bet old Trucey is fully pumped waiting for the arrival of Robbie Williams on 15:42 - Jun 14 with 3876 viewsITFC_Forever

Where is Truce anyway? Did the ban-hammer come down in the end?

Easy gig for RW.... three songs and then enjoy the game with some prawn sarnies. And get paid a fortune no doubt.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Bet old Trucey is fully pumped waiting for the arrival of Robbie Williams on 15:43 - Jun 14 with 3875 viewsSpruceMoose

Bet old Trucey is fully pumped waiting for the arrival of Robbie Williams on 15:40 - Jun 14 by GavTWTD

At least it was short

Must be a delay for me. He's still going strong stateside. Can you kick it? No you fooking can't. This is as if Williams had stumbled into a school play while on a coke binge.

Jonathan Douglas? (n/t) on 15:44 - Jun 14 with 3870 viewsDyland

Bet old Trucey is fully pumped waiting for the arrival of Robbie Williams on 15:35 - Jun 14 by Cotty

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Jonathan Douglas? (n/t) on 15:45 - Jun 14 with 3867 viewsSpruceMoose

Jonathan Douglas? (n/t) on 15:44 - Jun 14 by Dyland

Bet old Trucey is fully pumped waiting for the arrival of Robbie Williams on 15:47 - Jun 14 with 3856 viewsHennikerBlu

Very low key opening, a little bit disjointed with choreography and as others have suggested very little association with Russia. Seemed a little bit cut price, I thought I heard on the TV that Robbie was singing for free, hopefully some charity has benefited.

Still short but sweet.
Bet old Trucey is fully pumped waiting for the arrival of Robbie Williams on 15:50 - Jun 14 with 3844 viewsSpruceMoose

Bet old Trucey is fully pumped waiting for the arrival of Robbie Williams on 15:41 - Jun 14 by SpruceMoose

Interesting that they have gone with a 'Love' theme. Presumably this has a rather narrow spectrum as to who this can apply to in the Russian's eyes.

Bet old Trucey is fully pumped waiting for the arrival of Robbie Williams on 15:59 - Jun 14 with 3826 viewsjpring89

Was utter crap looked like it was put together overnight. A mini Robbie Williams concert.

Poll: What irritates you more ?

Bet old Trucey is fully pumped waiting for the arrival of Robbie Williams on 17:03 - Jun 14 with 3782 viewsblueislander

Truce is too busy explaining his barometer of football to Paul Hurst, and insisting that Skuse must start.
Bet old Trucey is fully pumped waiting for the arrival of Robbie Williams on 17:14 - Jun 14 with 3766 viewsGavTWTD

Bet old Trucey is fully pumped waiting for the arrival of Robbie Williams on 15:50 - Jun 14 by SpruceMoose

Tweet removed lol

Bet old Trucey is fully pumped waiting for the arrival of Robbie Williams on 17:31 - Jun 14 with 3737 viewswitchdoctor

Bet old Trucey is fully pumped waiting for the arrival of Robbie Williams on 15:42 - Jun 14 by ITFC_Forever

Where is Truce anyway? Did the ban-hammer come down in the end?

Easy gig for RW.... three songs and then enjoy the game with some prawn sarnies. And get paid a fortune no doubt.

we live in hope..😊
Bet old Trucey is fully pumped waiting for the arrival of Robbie Williams on 17:33 - Jun 14 with 3732 viewshoppy

Bet old Trucey is fully pumped waiting for the arrival of Robbie Williams on 15:59 - Jun 14 by jpring89

Was utter crap looked like it was put together overnight. A mini Robbie Williams concert.

From what it sounds like (having not seen it), but do you think they even had that long on it - overnight? Not a case of waking up this morning and thinking... "Now, there was something I was supposed to be doing today, now what was it?"

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Bet old Trucey is fully pumped waiting for the arrival of Robbie Williams on 20:36 - Jun 14 with 3647 viewsbrazil1982

I'm at an utter loss understanding why he was the entertainment.
Bet old Trucey is fully pumped waiting for the arrival of Robbie Williams on 00:01 - Jun 15 with 3570 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Bet old Trucey is fully pumped waiting for the arrival of Robbie Williams on 15:37 - Jun 14 by SpruceMoose

2012 Olympics opening ceremony was a national embarrassment.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Bet old Trucey is fully pumped waiting for the arrival of Robbie Williams on 00:04 - Jun 15 with 3565 viewsvapour_trail

Bet old Trucey is fully pumped waiting for the arrival of Robbie Williams on 00:01 - Jun 15 by The_Last_Baron

2012 Olympics opening ceremony was a national embarrassment.

It was for you boys stuck way out in the right. Didn’t fit with your fcked up version of modern Britain at all did it.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024