Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pressure washers! 09:50 - Jun 15 with 1818 viewsdickie

Fascinating topic here but I'm in need of a pressure washer. Have only ever used a Karcher K2 before so was going to purchase one of those but thought I'd check with TWTD (the butt of all human knowledge and endeavour) whether anyone has any experience of cheaper alternatives?
Pressure washers! on 10:23 - Jun 15 with 1783 viewsKeno

I got one of these

very good, would recommend

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Nilfisk-Pressure-Washer-Patio-Cleaner/dp/B01MTZWJWA/ref

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Pressure washers! on 10:30 - Jun 15 with 1777 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

What are you using it for?

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Pressure washers! on 10:35 - Jun 15 with 1774 viewsBurwell_Blue

I bought one of these to sort my Patio and drive out and it did a sterling job

https://www.kaercher.com/uk/home-garden/pressure-washers/k2-premium-full-control
Pressure washers! on 10:42 - Jun 15 with 1761 viewsJohnny_Boy

Pressure washers! on 10:30 - Jun 15 by Marshalls_Mullet

Interrogations.
Pressure washers! on 10:44 - Jun 15 with 1760 viewsdalinghooblue

I've got a Titan from Screwfix. Ideal for the patio, cars, windows and has variable pressures

alhy

Pressure washers! on 11:34 - Jun 15 with 1716 viewsNewcyBlue

Pressure washers! on 10:42 - Jun 15 by Johnny_Boy

Interrogations.

I know him quite well and can tell you that you’re far more on the money than you realise...

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Pressure washers! on 11:41 - Jun 15 with 1711 viewsdickie

Pressure washers! on 10:30 - Jun 15 by Marshalls_Mullet

Driveway, patio, cleaning the conservatory
Pressure washers! on 12:20 - Jun 15 with 1685 viewsRob88

Bought Aldis version (£80) about a month ago and it is brilliant for the price, 3 year gurantee if it goes kaput.

Same spec as a Karcher worth twice its price, not sure if they are still in-store though.

I'll add that it's bloody powerful so much so it made a sterling job of the slabs but transferred all the crap to my windows, doors and brickwork instead.
[Post edited 15 Jun 2018 12:21]
Login to get fewer ads

Pressure washers! on 12:56 - Jun 15 with 1655 viewspeterleeblue

Pressure washers! on 12:20 - Jun 15 by Rob88

Bought Aldis version (£80) about a month ago and it is brilliant for the price, 3 year gurantee if it goes kaput.

Same spec as a Karcher worth twice its price, not sure if they are still in-store though.

I'll add that it's bloody powerful so much so it made a sterling job of the slabs but transferred all the crap to my windows, doors and brickwork instead.
[Post edited 15 Jun 2018 12:21]

Karchers are rubbish.

My neighbour lent me his petrol powered Aldi cheapy and its mint. Brought decking up lovely.

I hate blocked paving but I have inherited a large drive with this on and I am hoping it will make short work of that as well.

On a similar note can anyone recommend the best way to clean blocked paving and get the weeds permanently out of the cracks.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024