Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How will Suarez disgrace himself in the WC? 13:18 - Jun 15 with 4553 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

8 years ago was the cheating with the handball on the line that robbed Ghana of an historic semi final.

4 years ago was that bite.

Whats it gonna be this time?

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

How will Suarez disgrace himself in the WC? on 13:19 - Jun 15 with 4102 viewswkj

He'll do a public interview with The Sun and big up Mick McCarthy

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

How will Suarez disgrace himself in the WC? on 13:19 - Jun 15 with 4098 viewsSpruceMoose

He'll come out with an idiotic statement along the lines of 'weed causes violent crime'.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

How will Suarez disgrace himself in the WC? on 13:20 - Jun 15 with 4101 viewsSteve_M

I don't get the outrage over the handball, players do that all the time. The problem was that Ghana then missed the penalty.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

How will Suarez disgrace himself in the WC? on 13:34 - Jun 15 with 4055 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

How will Suarez disgrace himself in the WC? on 13:20 - Jun 15 by Steve_M

I don't get the outrage over the handball, players do that all the time. The problem was that Ghana then missed the penalty.

I get the outrage, its the most blatant cheating.

I know Berra did it, but I cant think of loads of examples.

you genuinely DONT see blatant examples like that ALL the time.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

How will Suarez disgrace himself in the WC? on 13:37 - Jun 15 with 4044 viewsDanFord

How will Suarez disgrace himself in the WC? on 13:34 - Jun 15 by Marshalls_Mullet

The most odd thing about it was the ball was coming straight towards his head and he could easily have headed it away. He handled it because he was already thinking that he'd handle it if he needed to so when it came towards him he didn't even think to head it as he'd already told himself to stop the goal with his hands. Sums him up really. He was thinking of cheating seconds before he had the chance to cheat. Like he'd stopped plenty of goals that way growing up or something.

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

How will Suarez disgrace himself in the WC? on 13:38 - Jun 15 with 4032 viewsTIB

Inappropriate touching of balls and biting during a local Russian dogging meet.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

How will Suarez disgrace himself in the WC? on 13:39 - Jun 15 with 4027 viewsSpruceMoose

How will Suarez disgrace himself in the WC? on 13:38 - Jun 15 by TIB

Inappropriate touching of balls and biting during a local Russian dogging meet.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

How will Suarez disgrace himself in the WC? on 14:02 - Jun 15 with 3971 viewsCurrie10

Judging by that miss and ' performance ' first half, perhaps by being, that bad?
Login to get fewer ads

How will Suarez disgrace himself in the WC? on 14:34 - Jun 15 with 3940 viewsBlue_Order

Absolutely nothing wrong with the handball. An heroic act.
How will Suarez disgrace himself in the WC? on 14:39 - Jun 15 with 3925 viewsSwansea_Blue

More a case of the WC disgracing itself so far. Why's the (relatively small) stadium only half full for only the 2nd match of the tournament

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

How will Suarez disgrace himself in the WC? on 14:43 - Jun 15 with 3908 viewsSpruceMoose

This has been an almost England-esque opening performance for the Uruguayans.

How will Suarez disgrace himself in the WC? on 14:56 - Jun 15 with 3873 viewsMattinLondon

How will Suarez disgrace himself in the WC? on 13:37 - Jun 15 by DanFord

The most odd thing about it was the ball was coming straight towards his head and he could easily have headed it away. He handled it because he was already thinking that he'd handle it if he needed to so when it came towards him he didn't even think to head it as he'd already told himself to stop the goal with his hands. Sums him up really. He was thinking of cheating seconds before he had the chance to cheat. Like he'd stopped plenty of goals that way growing up or something.

What a truly pathetic thing to say - watch it again with your eyes rather than your backside and you’ll understand why there was no chance of him heading it away.

I would be more upset if a Town player thought to himself ‘you know what. I can’t get to the ball fairly so let I’ll him score and we go crashing out of a quarter final as a consequence’. What a load of nice guy s hite.
How will Suarez disgrace himself in the WC? on 17:06 - Jun 15 with 3787 viewsmanchego

How will Suarez disgrace himself in the WC? on 13:20 - Jun 15 by Steve_M

absolutely agree.

it was a hand ball - they got a penalty - they missed it.

If that was a town player v Nodge we would love it.
How will Suarez disgrace himself in the WC? on 17:08 - Jun 15 with 3783 viewsmanchego

How will Suarez disgrace himself in the WC? on 13:34 - Jun 15 by Marshalls_Mullet

No.
It was an offence which merited a penalty.
How will Suarez disgrace himself in the WC? on 17:21 - Jun 15 with 3762 viewsDanFord

How will Suarez disgrace himself in the WC? on 14:56 - Jun 15 by MattinLondon

What a truly pathetic thing to say - watch it again with your eyes rather than your backside and you’ll understand why there was no chance of him heading it away.

I would be more upset if a Town player thought to himself ‘you know what. I can’t get to the ball fairly so let I’ll him score and we go crashing out of a quarter final as a consequence’. What a load of nice guy s hite.

Calm down dear. I am assuming you must be Uruguayan given the ferocity of your response Senor. Not only was it uncalled for but you are also talking complete and utter Huckerby. The ball was aiming right for his head from his right hand side. He lifted his arms out towards the right which probably gave you (after a quick google image search or similar) the idea it was a few yards wide of him. Watch the actual footage from the game and the various angles and you'll see it was aimed smack bang for his head. You seem to be most upset that people would choose not to cheat rather than to cheat. May I suggest there is something inheritantly wrong with that attitude. Do you steal money from the bank in Monopoly when your kid nips to the toilet? It's not a case of letting someone score. It's the fact Suarez's instinct was to handle the ball rather than head it, or even make an attempt to head it (or for your benefit diving header it). Look at the Ghana player who had headered it. Look at where it was heading. Suarez could have headered it or tried to header it. His instinct though was to cheat.

Pause this at 11 seconds. It is at head height coming towards his head!
[Post edited 15 Jun 2018 17:22]

How will Suarez disgrace himself in the WC? on 18:14 - Jun 15 with 3719 viewsmanchego

How will Suarez disgrace himself in the WC? on 17:21 - Jun 15 by DanFord

Calm down dear. I am assuming you must be Uruguayan given the ferocity of your response Senor. Not only was it uncalled for but you are also talking complete and utter Huckerby. The ball was aiming right for his head from his right hand side. He lifted his arms out towards the right which probably gave you (after a quick google image search or similar) the idea it was a few yards wide of him. Watch the actual footage from the game and the various angles and you'll see it was aimed smack bang for his head. You seem to be most upset that people would choose not to cheat rather than to cheat. May I suggest there is something inheritantly wrong with that attitude. Do you steal money from the bank in Monopoly when your kid nips to the toilet? It's not a case of letting someone score. It's the fact Suarez's instinct was to handle the ball rather than head it, or even make an attempt to head it (or for your benefit diving header it). Look at the Ghana player who had headered it. Look at where it was heading. Suarez could have headered it or tried to header it. His instinct though was to cheat.

Pause this at 11 seconds. It is at head height coming towards his head!
[Post edited 15 Jun 2018 17:22]

utter ballcocks but carry on and have a happy but slightly weird life.
How will Suarez disgrace himself in the WC? on 18:17 - Jun 15 with 3714 viewsRoyKeanesDog

I don't class that as cheating personally. He broke a rule and was aptly punished for it. No different to a professional foul.

Poll: Best Football Song

How will Suarez disgrace himself in the WC? on 18:38 - Jun 15 with 3684 viewsDanFord

How will Suarez disgrace himself in the WC? on 18:14 - Jun 15 by manchego

utter ballcocks but carry on and have a happy but slightly weird life.

As a defender I’ve headed plenty of those off the line love.

How will Suarez disgrace himself in the WC? on 18:39 - Jun 15 with 3673 viewsSpruceMoose

How will Suarez disgrace himself in the WC? on 18:38 - Jun 15 by DanFord

With your hand?

How will Suarez disgrace himself in the WC? on 18:49 - Jun 15 with 3657 viewswkj

How will Suarez disgrace himself in the WC? on 18:39 - Jun 15 by SpruceMoose

With your hand?

Bigger hands mean biggerpizzas, not the hut type though, balls to thme

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

How will Suarez disgrace himself in the WC? on 18:50 - Jun 15 with 3651 viewsSpruceMoose

How will Suarez disgrace himself in the WC? on 18:49 - Jun 15 by wkj

Bigger hands mean biggerpizzas, not the hut type though, balls to thme

Go home Julian, you're drunk!

How will Suarez disgrace himself in the WC? on 21:20 - Jun 15 with 3583 viewsCurrie10

How will Suarez disgrace himself in the WC? on 13:37 - Jun 15 by DanFord

Have a day off mate.

Hardly his fault the melt bottle jobbed the pen.

Well played Suarez. Play to win.
[Post edited 15 Jun 2018 21:21]
How will Suarez disgrace himself in the WC? on 21:23 - Jun 15 with 3570 viewsCurrie10

Erm - Am I missing something or did Assamoah Gyan bottle it?

Why is your issue not with him? Do you understand how to win a game of football? Have you any concept?
How will Suarez disgrace himself in the WC? on 21:23 - Jun 15 with 3570 viewsmanchego

How will Suarez disgrace himself in the WC? on 18:38 - Jun 15 by DanFord

no you hav'n't love
on 21:29 - Jun 15 with 3555 views_

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024