Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
P Neville, J Jenas and M Upson in the BBC studio? 13:58 - Jun 15 with 3929 viewsgordon

pitiful.
P Neville, J Jenas and M Upson in the BBC studio? on 14:00 - Jun 15 with 3552 viewsSitfcB

ITV have the better line up I think. But they're just sh^te at everything else.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

P Neville, J Jenas and M Upson in the BBC studio? on 14:02 - Jun 15 with 3548 viewsJ2BLUE

They always have a poor line up, as do ITV. Gary Neville is excellent but isn't enough when they also have the likes of Ian Wright.

Hopefully Jason Roberts is one of the BBC pundits, he always talks sense.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

P Neville, J Jenas and M Upson in the BBC studio? on 14:10 - Jun 15 with 3514 viewsBLUEBEAT

Dion Dublin was commentating on R5 yesterday.

So embarrassing.

Poll: W or W

P Neville, J Jenas and M Upson in the BBC studio? on 14:38 - Jun 15 with 3470 viewsMatt_Netherlands

This game has been woeful to be fair, so probably a good call not getting the big names in for the punditry!
P Neville, J Jenas and M Upson in the BBC studio? on 15:46 - Jun 15 with 3400 viewshorsehollerer

All did pretty well I thought.

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

P Neville, J Jenas and M Upson in the BBC studio? on 15:50 - Jun 15 with 3389 viewscrazyblue68

P Neville, J Jenas and M Upson in the BBC studio? on 14:38 - Jun 15 by Matt_Netherlands

This game has been woeful to be fair, so probably a good call not getting the big names in for the punditry!

Itv have aluko on there, why? Ian Wright is embarrassing. And Lee Dixon is just sulky and aggressive all the time. Mind you, quite fancy that jaqui Oakley. She is ok by me.
P Neville, J Jenas and M Upson in the BBC studio? on 15:53 - Jun 15 with 3379 viewscrazyblue68

P Neville, J Jenas and M Upson in the BBC studio? on 15:50 - Jun 15 by crazyblue68

Itv have aluko on there, why? Ian Wright is embarrassing. And Lee Dixon is just sulky and aggressive all the time. Mind you, quite fancy that jaqui Oakley. She is ok by me.

Sorry, that should be jacqui Oatley.
P Neville, J Jenas and M Upson in the BBC studio? on 15:55 - Jun 15 with 3373 viewsbluehook

P Neville, J Jenas and M Upson in the BBC studio? on 15:50 - Jun 15 by crazyblue68

Who is Aluko?
Login to get fewer ads

P Neville, J Jenas and M Upson in the BBC studio? on 16:03 - Jun 15 with 3361 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

I like Jenas, he talks sense and has a personality. Not keen on the other two.... WHERE THE HELL IS ALEX SCOTT??
P Neville, J Jenas and M Upson in the BBC studio? on 16:03 - Jun 15 with 3363 viewscrazyblue68

P Neville, J Jenas and M Upson in the BBC studio? on 15:55 - Jun 15 by bluehook

Who is Aluko?

Eniola Aluko l believe was the female footballer who caused all the trouble over the previous England manager who, wasn't exactly innocent by all accounts.
P Neville, J Jenas and M Upson in the BBC studio? on 16:12 - Jun 15 with 3350 viewsclive_baker

You can’t talk about one of our own like that!

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

How exactly did she "cause" all the trouble......? on 16:17 - Jun 15 with 3332 viewsBloots

P Neville, J Jenas and M Upson in the BBC studio? on 16:03 - Jun 15 by crazyblue68

Eniola Aluko l believe was the female footballer who caused all the trouble over the previous England manager who, wasn't exactly innocent by all accounts.

....was it by being black?

Or by being female?

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

How exactly did she "cause" all the trouble......? on 16:19 - Jun 15 with 3334 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

How exactly did she "cause" all the trouble......? on 16:17 - Jun 15 by Bloots

....was it by being black?

Or by being female?

She was bringing her family over here during an Ebola outbreak in Nigeria and he made a crass comment about hoping none of them had Ebola
How exactly did she "cause" all the trouble......? on 16:27 - Jun 15 with 3308 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

How exactly did she "cause" all the trouble......? on 16:19 - Jun 15 by FrowsyArmLarry

She was bringing her family over here during an Ebola outbreak in Nigeria and he made a crass comment about hoping none of them had Ebola

I did say it was crass Dan. Call it outright racist if you like but that wasn’t what they fired him for. In the end the guardian had to change tactics and get him sacked for affairs had at his previous club (which the FA knew about).
I assume Drew Spence was also bringing..... on 16:30 - Jun 15 with 3301 viewsBloots

How exactly did she "cause" all the trouble......? on 16:19 - Jun 15 by FrowsyArmLarry

....her ebola infected family over when he made the racist comments to her.

Plus the girls from the Bristol Academy that had been subjected to inappropriate behavior from him.

Surprised ebola isn't rife in the UK now.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

on 16:32 - Jun 15 with 3298 views_

I assume Drew Spence was also bringing..... on 16:33 - Jun 15 with 3299 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

I assume Drew Spence was also bringing..... on 16:30 - Jun 15 by Bloots

....her ebola infected family over when he made the racist comments to her.

Plus the girls from the Bristol Academy that had been subjected to inappropriate behavior from him.

Surprised ebola isn't rife in the UK now.

He said “I hope none of them have got Ebola”

The rest of the team thought it was a case of speaking without thinking. Whether or not that’s enough to give him the benefit of the doubt is up to you
on 16:36 - Jun 15 with 3290 views_

I assume Drew Spence was also bringing..... on 16:33 - Jun 15 by FrowsyArmLarry

He said “I hope none of them have got Ebola”

The rest of the team thought it was a case of speaking without thinking. Whether or not that’s enough to give him the benefit of the doubt is up to you

P Neville, J Jenas and M Upson in the BBC studio? on 16:36 - Jun 15 with 3289 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

on 16:32 - Jun 15 by _

Best pundit on tv for me. Talks sense, goes down one layer into tactics, and is cheerful and engaging
on 16:37 - Jun 15 with 3284 views_

P Neville, J Jenas and M Upson in the BBC studio? on 16:36 - Jun 15 by FrowsyArmLarry

Best pundit on tv for me. Talks sense, goes down one layer into tactics, and is cheerful and engaging

I assume Drew Spence was also bringing..... on 16:41 - Jun 15 with 3278 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

on 16:36 - Jun 15 by _

I assumed so until the reaction from the team after that match. He seems to have been stitched up to me but it’s hard to judge unless you witnessed it all first hand
P Neville, J Jenas and M Upson in the BBC studio? on 16:47 - Jun 15 with 3270 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

on 16:37 - Jun 15 by _

100% agree on that boyo
on 16:48 - Jun 15 with 3267 views_

I assume Drew Spence was also bringing..... on 16:41 - Jun 15 by FrowsyArmLarry

I assumed so until the reaction from the team after that match. He seems to have been stitched up to me but it’s hard to judge unless you witnessed it all first hand

on 16:49 - Jun 15 with 3267 views_

P Neville, J Jenas and M Upson in the BBC studio? on 16:47 - Jun 15 by FrowsyArmLarry

100% agree on that boyo

P Neville, J Jenas and M Upson in the BBC studio? on 16:51 - Jun 15 with 3259 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

on 16:49 - Jun 15 by _

He’s just a miserably so-and-so. Always has been.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024