Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
God I hate the Mexican wave at sporting events n/t (n/t) 20:27 - Jun 15 with 3865 viewsblueblueburleymcgrew

God I hate the Mexican wave at sporting events n/t (n/t) on 20:29 - Jun 15 with 3852 viewsSE1blue

Especially at Wimbledon.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

God I hate the Mexican wave at sporting events n/t (n/t) on 20:30 - Jun 15 with 3856 viewsSteve_M

It's one thing if the match is dull but this one?

I was at The Oval last year, Amla on 99 and fkwits were doing Mexican Waves. Just, why?

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

God I hate the Mexican wave at sporting events n/t (n/t) on 20:31 - Jun 15 with 3844 viewsblueblueburleymcgrew

God I hate the Mexican wave at sporting events n/t (n/t) on 20:30 - Jun 15 by Steve_M

I was at The Oval last year, Amla on 99 and fkwits were doing Mexican Waves. Just, why?

Can’t be watching the event if you are following the wave and bobbing up and down. Plastic fans.
God I hate the Mexican wave at sporting events n/t (n/t) on 20:46 - Jun 15 with 3811 viewsJ2BLUE

Easily led morons led on by day trippers.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

God I hate the Mexican wave at sporting events n/t (n/t) on 20:48 - Jun 15 with 3808 viewsblueconscience

God I hate the Mexican wave at sporting events n/t (n/t) on 20:46 - Jun 15 by J2BLUE

Or perhaps people want to have a little fun instead of just sitting there like a gormless statue.

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

God I hate the Mexican wave at sporting events n/t (n/t) on 20:53 - Jun 15 with 3791 viewsSteve_M

God I hate the Mexican wave at sporting events n/t (n/t) on 20:48 - Jun 15 by blueconscience

Or perhaps people want to have a little fun instead of just sitting there like a gormless statue.

Yes, otherwise that would have been really fuking dull.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

God I hate the Mexican wave at sporting events n/t (n/t) on 20:53 - Jun 15 with 3790 viewsJ2BLUE

God I hate the Mexican wave at sporting events n/t (n/t) on 20:48 - Jun 15 by blueconscience

Nah, they're tw@ts

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

God I hate the Mexican wave at sporting events n/t (n/t) on 20:55 - Jun 15 with 3784 viewsblueconscience

God I hate the Mexican wave at sporting events n/t (n/t) on 20:53 - Jun 15 by J2BLUE

Nah, they're tw@ts

Fair enough, but I don’t understand why you let something what other people find fun bother you so much. If you don’t like it, don’t do it 🙂

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Login to get fewer ads

God I hate the Mexican wave at sporting events n/t (n/t) on 20:58 - Jun 15 with 3772 viewsblueblueburleymcgrew

God I hate the Mexican wave at sporting events n/t (n/t) on 20:55 - Jun 15 by blueconscience

Fair enough, but I don’t understand why you let something what other people find fun bother you so much. If you don’t like it, don’t do it 🙂

The Mexican wave invades your personal space it’s not like you can ignore it. Even on the TV it offends and disturbs my enjoyment.
God I hate the Mexican wave at sporting events n/t (n/t) on 05:19 - Jun 16 with 3651 viewsBlueBadger

Oh man, imagine being in the crowd at a football match and ENJOYING yourself.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

God I hate the Mexican wave at sporting events n/t (n/t) on 05:21 - Jun 16 with 3649 viewsBlueBadger

God I hate the Mexican wave at sporting events n/t (n/t) on 20:46 - Jun 15 by J2BLUE

Can someone let Gav know that J2's been hacked by 12th Man?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

God I hate the Mexican wave at sporting events n/t (n/t) on 06:52 - Jun 16 with 3629 viewstrncbluearmy

God I hate the Mexican wave at sporting events n/t (n/t) on 20:58 - Jun 15 by blueblueburleymcgrew

The Mexican wave invades your personal space it’s not like you can ignore it. Even on the TV it offends and disturbs my enjoyment.

Boy, would you have struggled in the North when it was terracing
God I hate the Mexican wave at sporting events n/t (n/t) on 07:45 - Jun 16 with 3604 viewsallezlesbleus

God I hate the Mexican wave at sporting events n/t (n/t) on 06:52 - Jun 16 by trncbluearmy

The North, in it's day was fantastic - proper support, as it should be. I used to love those days, surges and all.

The Mexican Wave is complete b*ll*cks. Plastic, manufactured c**p, for the tv cameras and day trippers taking selfies and buying half and half scarfs.
God I hate the Mexican wave at sporting events n/t (n/t) on 08:55 - Jun 16 with 3565 viewsblueblueburleymcgrew

God I hate the Mexican wave at sporting events n/t (n/t) on 06:52 - Jun 16 by trncbluearmy

Was a regular in the North Stand back in the day. Surging, singing etc all good stuff.

Don’t remember the lads from the Drum & Monkey rushing to the ground to kick off a Mexican wave.
God I hate the Mexican wave at sporting events n/t (n/t) on 09:25 - Jun 16 with 3543 viewsDeano69

It belongs in 1986 really. Wow, was it really that long ago.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

God I hate the Mexican wave at sporting events n/t (n/t) on 09:29 - Jun 16 with 3539 viewsBrixtonBlue

God I hate the Mexican wave at sporting events n/t (n/t) on 20:58 - Jun 15 by blueblueburleymcgrew

How on earth does it invade your personal space?

I also can't see why it bothers people. See also: grown men who decide to wear football shirts that bothers so many on here. I really don't care.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

God I hate the Mexican wave at sporting events n/t (n/t) on 09:31 - Jun 16 with 3533 viewsBrixtonBlue

God I hate the Mexican wave at sporting events n/t (n/t) on 07:45 - Jun 16 by allezlesbleus

The North, in it's day was fantastic - proper support, as it should be. I used to love those days, surges and all.

The Mexican Wave is complete b*ll*cks. Plastic, manufactured c**p, for the tv cameras and day trippers taking selfies and buying half and half scarfs.

I've done Mexican waves in the old version of the North. They were fun and added to the atmosphere.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

God I hate the Mexican wave at sporting events n/t (n/t) on 09:32 - Jun 16 with 3530 viewsBrixtonBlue

God I hate the Mexican wave at sporting events n/t (n/t) on 08:55 - Jun 16 by blueblueburleymcgrew

Was a regular in the North Stand back in the day. Surging, singing etc all good stuff.

Don’t remember the lads from the Drum & Monkey rushing to the ground to kick off a Mexican wave.

Haha. The "lads from the Drum & monkey" are the epitome of the perfect football supporter are they? Pwoper blokes.

God I hate the Mexican wave at sporting events n/t (n/t) on 09:34 - Jun 16 with 3526 viewsbournemouthblue

God I hate the Mexican wave at sporting events n/t (n/t) on 20:30 - Jun 15 by Steve_M

They actually got the Viking Hand clap going at that game also just to remind ourselves of our ineptitude against Iceland

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

God I hate the Mexican wave at sporting events n/t (n/t) on 10:31 - Jun 16 with 3497 viewsblueblueburleymcgrew

God I hate the Mexican wave at sporting events n/t (n/t) on 09:29 - Jun 16 by BrixtonBlue

How on earth does it invade your personal space?

I also can't see why it bothers people. See also: grown men who decide to wear football shirts that bothers so many on here. I really don't care.

Of course it invades my personal space when the damn thing reaches were I am sitting /standing. Hard to avoid all that false anticipation and bobbing up and down around you.
God I hate the Mexican wave at sporting events n/t (n/t) on 10:53 - Jun 16 with 3478 viewsBrixtonBlue

God I hate the Mexican wave at sporting events n/t (n/t) on 10:31 - Jun 16 by blueblueburleymcgrew

Of course it invades my personal space when the damn thing reaches were I am sitting /standing. Hard to avoid all that false anticipation and bobbing up and down around you.

"Anticipation" and "bobbing up and down around you" aren't invading your personal space.

God I hate the Mexican wave at sporting events n/t (n/t) on 11:35 - Jun 16 with 3462 viewsallezlesbleus

God I hate the Mexican wave at sporting events n/t (n/t) on 09:31 - Jun 16 by BrixtonBlue

I've done Mexican waves in the old version of the North. They were fun and added to the atmosphere.

Yeah, initially when they first happened.

Now it is just for the plastic day trippers, taking selfies "to prove they were they". Half of them probably don't support the teams that are playing either.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024