Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
10:13 - Jun 17 with 4796 views_

Libero's England Line Up VS Tunisia on 10:14 - Jun 17 with 2408 viewsReuser_is_God

Alli in for Dier as an AMC surely?

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Libero's England Line Up VS Tunisia on 10:14 - Jun 17 with 2408 viewsTractorCam

I'd go for Alli instead of Henderson, I don't see us needing both him and Dier, especially against Tunisia. Also Delph for Young

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Libero's England Line Up VS Tunisia on 10:15 - Jun 17 with 2404 viewsCurrie10

Think this will be a much tougher game than many are thinking.
Libero's England Line Up VS Tunisia on 10:15 - Jun 17 with 2405 viewsStokieBlue

I totally disagree with the current plan to play Walker as a centre back. He is one of our most attacking outlets which genuine pace and delivery from the wing and to use him as a centre back is madness in my view.

Tripper should drop out, Walker to RWB and play Cahill.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Libero's England Line Up VS Tunisia on 10:17 - Jun 17 with 2399 viewsGlasgowBlue

It will be either Dier or Henderson. Not both of them. Deli will be in there imo, alongside Lingard with either Dier or Henderson mopping up behind them. My gut feeling is Hnederson although I prefer Dier.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

on 10:20 - Jun 17 with 2395 views_

Libero's England Line Up VS Tunisia on 10:14 - Jun 17 by Reuser_is_God

Alli in for Dier as an AMC surely?

Libero's England Line Up VS Tunisia on 10:20 - Jun 17 with 2397 viewsReuser_is_God

Libero's England Line Up VS Tunisia on 10:15 - Jun 17 by StokieBlue

I totally disagree with the current plan to play Walker as a centre back. He is one of our most attacking outlets which genuine pace and delivery from the wing and to use him as a centre back is madness in my view.

Tripper should drop out, Walker to RWB and play Cahill.

SB

I don’t think so.

Walker will still be able to get forward from RCB making us even stronger going forwards & Trippier is our best crosser of the ball.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Libero's England Line Up VS Tunisia on 10:21 - Jun 17 with 2387 viewsGarv

Think Stones is basically a given isn't he? Maguire or Cahill is the debate, and I can see arguments for both. I really like Cahill as a defender but HM is the more interesting footballer.

Not sure on having both Hendo and Dier. Stick Alli in there to link up with Kane.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Login to get fewer ads

Libero's England Line Up VS Tunisia on 10:22 - Jun 17 with 2382 viewsGarv

Libero's England Line Up VS Tunisia on 10:15 - Jun 17 by Currie10

Tend to agree, think we could be shocked...again.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Libero's England Line Up VS Tunisia on 10:26 - Jun 17 with 2372 viewsStokieBlue

Libero's England Line Up VS Tunisia on 10:20 - Jun 17 by Reuser_is_God

I don’t think so.

Walker will still be able to get forward from RCB making us even stronger going forwards & Trippier is our best crosser of the ball.

Disagree but that's football.

I think we are blunting one of our best attacking options. It's been noticeable in the friendlies. Tripper is a great crosser but he doesn't make the darting runs into the box like Walker which exposes defenders - especially against the "lesser" sides.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Libero's England Line Up VS Tunisia on 10:28 - Jun 17 with 2365 viewsvapour_trail

Yep. Good team Tunisia by all accounts, and with good recent form.

Sounds like Southgate is going to go for it though which is refreshing. Hopefully it works out.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

on 10:29 - Jun 17 with 2365 views_

Libero's England Line Up VS Tunisia on 10:20 - Jun 17 by Reuser_is_God

I don’t think so.

on 10:31 - Jun 17 with 2359 views_

Libero's England Line Up VS Tunisia on 10:26 - Jun 17 by StokieBlue

Disagree but that's football.

I think we are blunting one of our best attacking options. It's been noticeable in the friendlies. Tripper is a great crosser but he doesn't make the darting runs into the box like Walker which exposes defenders - especially against the "lesser" sides.

SB

Libero's England Line Up VS Tunisia on 10:31 - Jun 17 with 2357 viewsflimflam

Swap either Henderson or Dier for Ali and that's about right

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Libero's England Line Up VS Tunisia on 10:32 - Jun 17 with 2357 viewschristiand

A decent line up Libero and probably not too far from Southgate's starting XI. Just don't think he'll play Henderson and Dier against Tunisia or Panama - it will be Alli for one of them.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

on 10:36 - Jun 17 with 2342 views_

Libero's England Line Up VS Tunisia on 10:32 - Jun 17 by christiand

A decent line up Libero and probably not too far from Southgate's starting XI. Just don't think he'll play Henderson and Dier against Tunisia or Panama - it will be Alli for one of them.

Libero's England Line Up VS Tunisia on 10:37 - Jun 17 with 2340 viewschristiand

Did you watch the Tunisia game against Spain last Sunday Currie? We shouldn't be fearful of them. Games at this level should be competitive and sides should be decent (well apart from Saudi Arabia it appears), but we should have enough quality to turn them over in my view. Spain didn't even really attack them with any intent and still won.

To be honest, there aren't many sides that I have seen so far in this tournament that I have thought they look really decent and would like to avoid them, well apart from Spain?!
[Post edited 17 Jun 2018 10:44]

Libero's England Line Up VS Tunisia on 10:39 - Jun 17 with 2332 viewschristiand

on 10:36 - Jun 17 by _

They'll play as two holding/defensive midfielders. They'll both start against Belgium to give the three behind them more protection.

on 10:44 - Jun 17 with 2313 views_

Libero's England Line Up VS Tunisia on 10:39 - Jun 17 by christiand

They'll play as two holding/defensive midfielders. They'll both start against Belgium to give the three behind them more protection.

Libero's England Line Up VS Tunisia on 10:49 - Jun 17 with 2297 viewschristiand

on 10:44 - Jun 17 by _

You've answered my point with your very insightful analysis Libero and that's why Henderson and Dier will both play against Belgium and the stronger sides 'when' we progress through to the latter rounds. Alli, whether you think he deserves it or not, does have that creative quality that neither Henderson or Dier possess.

Libero's England Line Up VS Tunisia on 10:49 - Jun 17 with 2296 viewsPinewoodblue

Libero's England Line Up VS Tunisia on 10:39 - Jun 17 by christiand

Depends how the group tables look. It isn't inconceivable, depending on how games go, that we wouldn't mind finishing second in the group.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Libero's England Line Up VS Tunisia on 10:51 - Jun 17 with 2291 viewschicoazul

The only thing I have found very strange about Southgate is why he uses Sterling as a number 10. Sterling is a finisher and an inside left.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

on 10:58 - Jun 17 with 2285 views_

Libero's England Line Up VS Tunisia on 10:49 - Jun 17 by christiand

You've answered my point with your very insightful analysis Libero and that's why Henderson and Dier will both play against Belgium and the stronger sides 'when' we progress through to the latter rounds. Alli, whether you think he deserves it or not, does have that creative quality that neither Henderson or Dier possess.

on 11:02 - Jun 17 with 2276 views_

Libero's England Line Up VS Tunisia on 10:51 - Jun 17 by chicoazul

The only thing I have found very strange about Southgate is why he uses Sterling as a number 10. Sterling is a finisher and an inside left.

Libero's England Line Up VS Tunisia on 11:08 - Jun 17 with 2264 viewschicoazul

on 11:02 - Jun 17 by _

He plays inside left next to Aguero or Jesus with someone else opposite flank. Youre right that he is a pocher type so that's why I dont understand that Southgate is using him with back to goal so much especially when someone like Alli is much better in that role

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024