Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Golden boot betting 13:36 - Jun 17 with 850 viewsgordon

That CR7 hat-trick has made the golden boot betting pretty interesting - I'd be surprised if he won the Golden Boot outright. Eden Hazard is a 50/1, Aguero 25/1, Jesus 20/1. Denis Cheryshev, with 2 excellent goals already, is at 70/1.
Golden boot betting on 13:39 - Jun 17 with 843 viewsJ2BLUE

Three goals in game one when Portugal are probably going to make at least the quarter finals and Ronaldo takes penalties makes him the hot favourite. Especially with the other two teams in their group.

None of those prices appeal to me. Costa is interesting and I still fancy Neymar to have a big tournament.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Golden boot betting on 13:44 - Jun 17 with 822 viewsgordon

Golden boot betting on 13:39 - Jun 17 by J2BLUE

Three goals in game one when Portugal are probably going to make at least the quarter finals and Ronaldo takes penalties makes him the hot favourite. Especially with the other two teams in their group.

None of those prices appeal to me. Costa is interesting and I still fancy Neymar to have a big tournament.

Possibly. For me it's Mitrovic each way at 125/1.
Golden boot betting on 13:44 - Jun 17 with 820 viewsSitfcB

Golden boot betting on 13:39 - Jun 17 by J2BLUE

Think Ronaldo was good odds pre-tournament.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Golden boot betting on 17:37 - Jun 18 with 648 viewsgordon

The subtext to my post was obviously that Lukaku is your man at 20/1, with Belgium to go just about all the way.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024