Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hurst is know to be ruthless in hisnclear outs 14:56 - Jun 17 with 7303 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Who do we think will likely be for the chop? I think we have already had a reasonable clear. I would think Spence and Sears could be most at risk depending on ore-season. Sears fresh start under a new manager could have been good but bot sure he fits the system Hurst prefers.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Hurst is know to be ruthless in hisnclear outs on 15:01 - Jun 17 with 5483 viewsBlueBadger

I suspect that anyone who is hoping for Skuse and Chambers to get the chop is going to be sorely and bitterly disappointed.
[Post edited 17 Jun 2018 15:25]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Hurst is know to be ruthless in hisnclear outs on 15:06 - Jun 17 with 5442 viewsJ2BLUE

Tea lady. Uses too much milk.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Hurst is know to be ruthless in hisnclear outs on 15:09 - Jun 17 with 5424 viewsWickets

Hurst is know to be ruthless in hisnclear outs on 15:01 - Jun 17 by BlueBadger

I suspect that anyone who is hoping for Skuse and Chambers to get the chop is going to be sorely and bitterly disappointed.
[Post edited 17 Jun 2018 15:25]

Very true.
on 15:20 - Jun 17 with 5393 views_

Hurst is know to be ruthless in hisnclear outs on 15:21 - Jun 17 with 5386 viewsFunge

on 15:20 - Jun 17 by _

Would be astonished if he lets Knudsen go.

Would agree with the others listed, however. What was actually wrong with Adeyimi last year?
Hurst is know to be ruthless in hisnclear outs on 15:26 - Jun 17 with 5359 viewsBlueBadger

Hurst is know to be ruthless in hisnclear outs on 15:21 - Jun 17 by Funge

Would agree with the others listed, however. What was actually wrong with Adeyimi last year?

The endless injuries?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Hurst is know to be ruthless in hisnclear outs on 15:34 - Jun 17 with 5319 viewsBlueBadger

If Knudsen goes, it won't be because he's been 'cleared out' it'll be because someone's BOUGHT him.
[Post edited 17 Jun 2018 15:55]

Hurst is know to be ruthless in hisnclear outs on 15:35 - Jun 17 with 5320 viewscbower

Cannot believe the suggestion to clear out Ward or Knudsen. Ward is still very young and there is a really useful player at this level in there. There have been games when he has been outstanding. Given the freedom to play a bit more, he could really flourish. Knudsen has improved year on year and I jope he stays for a good few years. Some work on his final delivery and a midfield that truly wants the ball from its' defenders will see him improve more and cut much of the launching it forward from his game. I agree, Spence may find himself under pressure from Emmanuel and Cotter and Sears needs to take his opportunities more ruthlessly. Adeyemi and Bishop - it's just a question of fitness. Both are potentially first choice players imo.

bluescouser

Login to get fewer ads

Hurst is know to be ruthless in hisnclear outs on 15:49 - Jun 17 with 5276 viewsITFCBlues

Hurst is know to be ruthless in hisnclear outs on 15:26 - Jun 17 by BlueBadger

The endless injuries?

On that basis, let’s get rid of Dozzell as well....

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Hurst is know to be ruthless in hisnclear outs on 15:57 - Jun 17 with 5254 viewsBlueBadger

Hurst is know to be ruthless in hisnclear outs on 15:49 - Jun 17 by ITFCBlues

...if we're conflating 'one serious injury at the start of his career' with 'a succession of injuries for the last five years or so', sure, why not?
[Post edited 17 Jun 2018 18:57]

Hurst is know to be ruthless in hisnclear outs on 16:04 - Jun 17 with 5212 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Hurst is know to be ruthless in hisnclear outs on 15:57 - Jun 17 by BlueBadger

...if we're conflating 'one serious injury at the start of his career' with 'a succession of injuries for the last five years or so', sure, why not?

Adeyemi has averaged over 30 games a season for the last 8 years and never under 20 games in a season. Its hardly an awful record. This season was a one off in terms of missing a whole season. He needs a fresh slate next season. Bishop would be more of a worry in terms of getting him right and not breaking down again.

Knudson wont be going anywhere as a 'clear out'. He'll be a first choice as will Skuse in all probability. Ward would be more of a possibility by i agree with others that he is still very young and he just needs to add consistency to his game.

Hurst is know to be ruthless in hisnclear outs on 16:06 - Jun 17 with 5198 viewsWickets

Hurst is know to be ruthless in hisnclear outs on 15:21 - Jun 17 by Funge

To be fair he has missed large chunks of playing time his whole career!
Hurst is know to be ruthless in hisnclear outs on 16:08 - Jun 17 with 5182 viewsWickets

Hurst is know to be ruthless in hisnclear outs on 15:49 - Jun 17 by ITFCBlues

Thats just silly , one injury and your out!!
Hurst is know to be ruthless in hisnclear outs on 16:22 - Jun 17 with 5114 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Hurst is know to be ruthless in hisnclear outs on 16:06 - Jun 17 by Wickets

To be fair he has missed large chunks of playing time his whole career!

Not true

2010/2011 - 37 Games
2011/2012 - 45 games
2012/2013 - 39 games
2013/2014 - 40 games
2014/2015 - 23 games (wasnt a regular for cardiff)
2015/2016 - 25 games
2016/2017 - 30 games (on loan at Rotherham - regular for them)
2017/2018 (Ipswich) - 5 games

Nothing like season with us before. Only a couple of other seasons you could really question on injury ground and i think a chunk of those games were him just not playing at Cardiff as others ahead.

Hurst is know to be ruthless in hisnclear outs on 16:27 - Jun 17 with 5088 viewsNorthern_Blue81

I think they are all not certain to be in the team / squad next season until they prove otherwise.

Is a clean start for them all come tomorrow to show what they can and how they can fit in to his plans.

If PH does not think they fit, then by his press conference and reputation, he will release them regardless of reputation / previous.

Not a bad thing, we need a full overhaul and a total fresh start. Bring it on.
Hurst is know to be ruthless in hisnclear outs on 16:30 - Jun 17 with 5080 viewsmarchy

Are you going to express an opinion at any point, or just be snide about everyone else's?

(See also: every thread ever)
We don't need a full overhaul (n/t) on 16:38 - Jun 17 with 5047 viewsDyland

Hurst is know to be ruthless in hisnclear outs on 16:27 - Jun 17 by Northern_Blue81

I think they are all not certain to be in the team / squad next season until they prove otherwise.

Is a clean start for them all come tomorrow to show what they can and how they can fit in to his plans.

If PH does not think they fit, then by his press conference and reputation, he will release them regardless of reputation / previous.

Not a bad thing, we need a full overhaul and a total fresh start. Bring it on.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Hurst is know to be ruthless in hisnclear outs on 16:52 - Jun 17 with 4995 viewsSuperblue95

Hurst is know to be ruthless in hisnclear outs on 16:30 - Jun 17 by marchy

Are you going to express an opinion at any point, or just be snide about everyone else's?

Meow

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Hurst is know to be ruthless in hisnclear outs on 16:54 - Jun 17 with 4978 viewsITFCBlues

Succession of injuries - based on what exactly?

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Hurst is know to be ruthless in hisnclear outs on 17:04 - Jun 17 with 4933 viewsMullet

Given the loanees have gone and the quality MM has left it'll fall into two categories.

Injured and expensive potentially Huws, Bishop et al.

Not established e.g. Sears, Rowe et al.

Pretty clear any big additions will come from the fact we've offloaded McG and will sell Bart possibly Knudsen and one or two others.

I wouldn't totally rule out something unpopular like Nydam to a big club with a loan back either.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Hurst is know to be ruthless in hisnclear outs on 17:10 - Jun 17 with 4897 viewsgtsb

Hurst is know to be ruthless in hisnclear outs on 16:30 - Jun 17 by marchy

Yo won't get an answer. Whenever he is proved wrong on a thread he logs off. Every time.
Hurst is know to be ruthless in hisnclear outs on 17:38 - Jun 17 with 4766 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I think any "clear-outs" he has done have been based on poor attitude and possibly lack of ability. I doubt the first would account for either Sears or Spence. As for the second, let's wait and see how they fit into Hurst's system.

I think MM has left him with a squad that will need little "clearing out".

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Hurst is know to be ruthless in hisnclear outs on 18:58 - Jun 17 with 4565 viewsBlueBadger

Hurst is know to be ruthless in hisnclear outs on 16:54 - Jun 17 by ITFCBlues

Succession of injuries - based on what exactly?

The fact that Tom Adeyemi has been struggling on-and-off with injuries since 2013?

Hurst is know to be ruthless in hisnclear outs on 19:12 - Jun 17 with 4525 viewsBlueBadger

Hurst is know to be ruthless in hisnclear outs on 17:10 - Jun 17 by gtsb

Yo won't get an answer. Whenever he is proved wrong on a thread he logs off. Every time.

Life, as a whole, is too short to be arguing with people who think, for example, because you've pointed out hat Tom Adeyemi's injury record in recent times isn't great, and that's why a new manager might look at moving him on, they'd want to do the same with Andre Dozzell.

Certainly not when it's nice out and the boozer has a fresh barrel of Landlord on.
[Post edited 17 Jun 2018 19:13]

on 20:40 - Jun 17 with 4315 views_

Hurst is know to be ruthless in hisnclear outs on 19:12 - Jun 17 by BlueBadger

Life, as a whole, is too short to be arguing with people who think, for example, because you've pointed out hat Tom Adeyemi's injury record in recent times isn't great, and that's why a new manager might look at moving him on, they'd want to do the same with Andre Dozzell.

Certainly not when it's nice out and the boozer has a fresh barrel of Landlord on.
[Post edited 17 Jun 2018 19:13]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024