Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hurst is know to be ruthless in hisnclear outs 14:56 - Jun 17 with 7299 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Who do we think will likely be for the chop? I think we have already had a reasonable clear. I would think Spence and Sears could be most at risk depending on ore-season. Sears fresh start under a new manager could have been good but bot sure he fits the system Hurst prefers.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Hurst is know to be ruthless in hisnclear outs on 21:53 - Jun 17 with 1773 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Hurst is know to be ruthless in hisnclear outs on 18:58 - Jun 17 by BlueBadger

The fact that Tom Adeyemi has been struggling on-and-off with injuries since 2013?

But thats not really true. Ive presented you with the facts above so saying since 2013 is really inexcusable when he played 40 games in 2013/2014 season. Up until this season his playing record injury wise has been perfectly acceptable. You can't throw in the fact he played fewer games not getting in cardiffs side as 'injury record'. He did miss some games the two seasons before joining but had a good loan with lots of games for Rotherham before joining.

Hurst is know to be ruthless in hisnclear outs on 21:56 - Jun 17 with 1767 viewsbournemouthblue

He reckoned we had no width so I imagine both Rowe and Ward are in trouble?

That may also include the full backs?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Hurst is know to be ruthless in hisnclear outs on 21:58 - Jun 17 with 1757 viewsbraveblue

Hurst is know to be ruthless in hisnclear outs on 15:01 - Jun 17 by BlueBadger

I suspect that anyone who is hoping for Skuse and Chambers to get the chop is going to be sorely and bitterly disappointed.
[Post edited 17 Jun 2018 15:25]

Disagree. In a high tempo, pressing side they will be out of place.
Hurst is know to be ruthless in hisnclear outs on 22:01 - Jun 17 with 1748 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Hurst is know to be ruthless in hisnclear outs on 21:58 - Jun 17 by braveblue

Disagree. In a high tempo, pressing side they will be out of place.

I'm not sure Chambers will be expected to bomb on and press.

Hurst is know to be ruthless in hisnclear outs on 05:19 - Jun 18 with 1648 viewsharlingblue

on 15:20 - Jun 17 by _

Knudsen would stay, the rest I would say are not good enough for a Premiership push.
Hurst is know to be ruthless in hisnclear outs on 08:43 - Jun 18 with 1569 viewsNo9

I would like to think Mr Evans has appointed the new manager + assistant to manage & run team affairs their way, not how MM left it. The new Tean Management would not be much good if they just picked up where MM left off.
Hurst is know to be ruthless in hisnclear outs on 08:48 - Jun 18 with 1564 viewsmrshallisfit

I've been pretty ruthless in my clear out this morning.
Hurst is know to be ruthless in hisnclear outs on 09:12 - Jun 18 with 1543 viewsrickw

He's had big clearouts after taking over struggling sides with players who won't by into his high pressing work ethic.

Here he's taking over a mid table team where MM had long lost the players who wouldn't put in a shift for him...
We've already let several go, the only players I think he'll no let go are those who don't fit into his tactical system or those where he thinks the money can be better re-invested elsewhere, maybe Bart if we get a big offer, Garner as he prefers just 1 out and out striker?

Poll: Of the Non Favourites for ITFC managers job who would you prefer
Blog: Reasons for Relegation

Login to get fewer ads

Hurst is know to be ruthless in hisnclear outs on 09:44 - Jun 18 with 1510 viewsNo_Moore_Kieffer

Bart for the financial benefit, perhaps Garner who I don't see fitting his system. Maybe only Spence after that.
Hurst is know to be ruthless in hisnclear outs on 09:57 - Jun 18 with 1499 viewsPhilTWTD

Hurst is know to be ruthless in hisnclear outs on 21:53 - Jun 17 by Terry_Nutkins

But thats not really true. Ive presented you with the facts above so saying since 2013 is really inexcusable when he played 40 games in 2013/2014 season. Up until this season his playing record injury wise has been perfectly acceptable. You can't throw in the fact he played fewer games not getting in cardiffs side as 'injury record'. He did miss some games the two seasons before joining but had a good loan with lots of games for Rotherham before joining.

Indeed, not sure where this idea that TA has been perenially injured has come from. He had a tough time last season - illness in pre-season, a minor achilles problem and then a hamstring which proved much more troublesome than expected - undoubtedly but not sure why there's this desire to put the boot into him among some posters.
Hurst is know to be ruthless in hisnclear outs on 10:00 - Jun 18 with 1493 viewsBenters2

Hurst is know to be ruthless in hisnclear outs on 16:30 - Jun 17 by marchy

Are you going to express an opinion at any point, or just be snide about everyone else's?

(See also: every thread ever)

Boom! Thank you and good night
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024