Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You all said I was mad when I said Mexico was the bet of the tournament at 150/1 16:30 - Jun 17 with 7205 viewsLord_Lucan

I’m on it.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

You all said I was mad when I said Mexico was the bet of the tournament at 150/1 on 17:54 - Jun 17 with 2663 viewsimsureazzure

I climbed aboard, 22-1 to reach the semi final also.
You all said I was mad when I said Mexico was the bet of the tournament at 150/1 on 17:56 - Jun 17 with 2663 viewsimsureazzure

You all said I was mad when I said Mexico was the bet of the tournament at 150/1 on 17:26 - Jun 17 by gtsb

I'm on Ghost Ship, Broadside and Bishops finger. They are all superb.

To much Broadside and you may end up on more than the Bishops finger.
You all said I was mad when I said Mexico was the bet of the tournament at 150/1 on 17:57 - Jun 17 with 2660 viewsfactual_blue

Irrespective of that, you are mad.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

You all said I was mad when I said Mexico was the bet of the tournament at 150/1 on 18:11 - Jun 17 with 2633 viewspickles110564

You all said I was mad when I said Mexico was the bet of the tournament at 150/1 on 17:35 - Jun 17 by Lord_Lucan

Yeah I used to do that at Christmas. Very nice.

Good Afternoon Lord,

Not many weeks to go, my Saturday afternoons have been very boring can't wait to resume our chats.

My one hope is the match day boards will be a very happy place with everyone pulling together, could be a nice experience for everyone.

I won't mention BREXIT either!

Best Regards

Pickles
on 18:16 - Jun 17 with 2619 views_

You all said I was mad when I said Mexico was the bet of the tournament at 150/1 on 17:54 - Jun 17 by imsureazzure

I climbed aboard, 22-1 to reach the semi final also.

You all said I was mad when I said Mexico was the bet of the tournament at 150/1 on 18:21 - Jun 17 with 2606 viewsjaykay

on 18:16 - Jun 17 by _

only if you tell us before the event not after

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

on 18:23 - Jun 17 with 2603 views_

You all said I was mad when I said Mexico was the bet of the tournament at 150/1 on 18:21 - Jun 17 by jaykay

only if you tell us before the event not after

You all said I was mad when I said Mexico was the bet of the tournament at 150/1 on 18:37 - Jun 17 with 2580 viewsJ2BLUE

on 18:23 - Jun 17 by _

The bet you didn't get on...until it won

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

You all said I was mad when I said Mexico was the bet of the tournament at 150/1 on 18:39 - Jun 17 with 2576 viewsjeera

You all said I was mad when I said Mexico was the bet of the tournament at 150/1 on 17:23 - Jun 17 by Lord_Lucan

Ghost Ship saved my life.

I was drinking too much gin until I found Ghost Ship. At present though I’m on the Aspal.

I too have gone over to the Aspal.

I like Ghost Ship but it was contributing to the gout thing too much.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

You all said I was mad when I said Mexico was the bet of the tournament at 150/1 on 18:40 - Jun 17 with 2577 viewsjeera

Are you sure they didn't just say you're mad?

You all said I was mad when I said Mexico was the bet of the tournament at 150/1 on 18:52 - Jun 17 with 2567 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

on 18:23 - Jun 17 by _

Since you’ve brought me into it, I’ve placed four bets today:

1) I dutched two horses in the French Oaks. One of which won at 13/2. Posted on twitter before race. WIN
2) I backed Serbia to win at 23/20. Posted on twitter. WIN
3) I backed Germany HT/FT at 5/4. Posted on twitter. LOST
4) I backed Brazil to win by 2 or more at 11/10. Posted on twitter. Yet to play.

I also have Rose in the golf posted on twitter at 12/1 last week. He’s one shot off the lead in the final round teeing off later tonight.

I’ll be doing my five Ascot racing previews this week for the biggest flat meeting of the year. I’ll be in attendance on Tuesday and Wednesday too.

Thank you and goodnight.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

You all said I was mad when I said Mexico was the bet of the tournament at 150/1 on 18:55 - Jun 17 with 2560 viewsJ2BLUE

You all said I was mad when I said Mexico was the bet of the tournament at 150/1 on 18:52 - Jun 17 by The_Romford_Blue

1) I dutched two horses in the French Oaks. One of which won at 13/2. Posted on twitter before race. WIN
4) I backed Brazil to win by 2 or more at 11/10. Posted on twitter. Yet to play.

I also have Rose in the golf posted on twitter at 12/1 last week. He’s one shot off the lead in the final round teeing off later tonight.

I’ll be doing my five Ascot racing previews this week for the biggest flat meeting of the year. I’ll be in attendance on Tuesday and Wednesday too.

Thank you and goodnight.

IMO, this is exactly the sort of post you shouldn't react to.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

You all said I was mad when I said Mexico was the bet of the tournament at 150/1 on 18:59 - Jun 17 with 2557 viewsLord_Lucan

You all said I was mad when I said Mexico was the bet of the tournament at 150/1 on 18:11 - Jun 17 by pickles110564

Good Afternoon Lord,

Not many weeks to go, my Saturday afternoons have been very boring can't wait to resume our chats.

My one hope is the match day boards will be a very happy place with everyone pulling together, could be a nice experience for everyone.

I won't mention BREXIT either!

Best Regards

Pickles

Hello Pickles.

Were you once a judge?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

You all said I was mad when I said Mexico was the bet of the tournament at 150/1 on 19:18 - Jun 17 with 2535 viewsgtsb

You all said I was mad when I said Mexico was the bet of the tournament at 150/1 on 18:59 - Jun 17 by Lord_Lucan

Hello Pickles.

Were you once a judge?

Or the dog that found the world cup.
on 19:53 - Jun 17 with 2498 views_

You all said I was mad when I said Mexico was the bet of the tournament at 150/1 on 18:52 - Jun 17 by The_Romford_Blue

Thank you and goodnight.

on 19:55 - Jun 17 with 2497 views_

You all said I was mad when I said Mexico was the bet of the tournament at 150/1 on 18:55 - Jun 17 by J2BLUE

IMO, this is exactly the sort of post you shouldn't react to.

You all said I was mad when I said Mexico was the bet of the tournament at 150/1 on 20:32 - Jun 17 with 2467 viewsgtsb

You all said I was mad when I said Mexico was the bet of the tournament at 150/1 on 18:39 - Jun 17 by jeera

I too have gone over to the Aspal.

I like Ghost Ship but it was contributing to the gout thing too much.

Really!!! I take allopurinol for Gout. Is ale worse than lager or wine?
[Post edited 17 Jun 2018 20:34]
on 20:39 - Jun 17 with 2459 views_

You all said I was mad when I said Mexico was the bet of the tournament at 150/1 on 20:32 - Jun 17 by gtsb

You all said I was mad when I said Mexico was the bet of the tournament at 150/1 on 20:43 - Jun 17 with 2452 viewsjeera

You all said I was mad when I said Mexico was the bet of the tournament at 150/1 on 20:32 - Jun 17 by gtsb

I've had to give in and am now on allopurinol too. I've also had to take Colchicine, which makes me fecking sick as a dog.

As for ale, it's the yeast apparently which can cause uric acid levels to rise, (see also Marmite), but then also too much sugar.

Also anything with high purines. Which is almost everything apart from sunflower and flax seeds. Great.

Red meat = bad

Everything you ever imagined to be bad = also bad

Everything you ever thought that might be good = bad

I lived on blueberries and yoghurt for a month and went for my next blood test and hardly anything had changed.

So drugs it is.

You all said I was mad when I said Mexico was the bet of the tournament at 150/1 on 20:43 - Jun 17 with 2451 viewsgtsb

on 20:39 - Jun 17 by _

Gout has made a return to the Western world big time......and it hurts. The weird thing is that foods that can promote health, mackerel for example, are really bad for Gout . Its not a disease of the rich anymore 😁
P.s...the biggest cause of Gout is dehydration.
[Post edited 17 Jun 2018 20:47]
You all said I was mad when I said Mexico was the bet of the tournament at 150/1 on 20:47 - Jun 17 with 2442 viewsjeera

on 20:39 - Jun 17 by _

Apparently it's hereditary. It is arthritis at the end of the day, and not linked to the types I previously considered to be like Mr Pickwick of Charles Dickens books.

I associated high living and rich foods and all that, but nope. Not that.

It's to do with how the kidneys deal with purines. For those whose bodies succumb fully it cannot be simply controlled by diet.

Trust me when I say I've never experienced anything quite like it.

Seems to be coming under control now slowly thankfully.

You all said I was mad when I said Mexico was the bet of the tournament at 150/1 on 20:48 - Jun 17 with 2433 viewsgtsb

You all said I was mad when I said Mexico was the bet of the tournament at 150/1 on 20:47 - Jun 17 by jeera

Apparently it's hereditary. It is arthritis at the end of the day, and not linked to the types I previously considered to be like Mr Pickwick of Charles Dickens books.

I associated high living and rich foods and all that, but nope. Not that.

It's to do with how the kidneys deal with purines. For those whose bodies succumb fully it cannot be simply controlled by diet.

Trust me when I say I've never experienced anything quite like it.

Seems to be coming under control now slowly thankfully.

Toe?
You all said I was mad when I said Mexico was the bet of the tournament at 150/1 on 20:50 - Jun 17 with 2429 viewsjeera

You all said I was mad when I said Mexico was the bet of the tournament at 150/1 on 20:43 - Jun 17 by gtsb

Gout has made a return to the Western world big time......and it hurts. The weird thing is that foods that can promote health, mackerel for example, are really bad for Gout . Its not a disease of the rich anymore 😁
P.s...the biggest cause of Gout is dehydration.

Yep. Mackeral, salmon, spinach ffs.

Cauliflower...

Food. Drink. Even OJ.

You all said I was mad when I said Mexico was the bet of the tournament at 150/1 on 20:52 - Jun 17 with 2419 viewsjeera

You all said I was mad when I said Mexico was the bet of the tournament at 150/1 on 20:48 - Jun 17 by gtsb

Toe?

That was the first sign but no unfortunately.

All joints. Elbows. Knees.

My left knee was almost half again in size and tender as feck.

Right hand swollen and difficult to use.

I'm still getting flare-ups but it mostly coming down atm so I am relatively, if not cautiously, pleased.

You all said I was mad when I said Mexico was the bet of the tournament at 150/1 on 20:57 - Jun 17 with 2403 viewsMullet

You all said I was mad when I said Mexico was the bet of the tournament at 150/1 on 20:50 - Jun 17 by jeera

Yep. Mackeral, salmon, spinach ffs.

Cauliflower...

Food. Drink. Even OJ.

Can young people get this affliction?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024