Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You all said I was mad when I said Mexico was the bet of the tournament at 150/1 16:30 - Jun 17 with 7206 viewsLord_Lucan

I’m on it.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

You all said I was mad when I said Mexico was the bet of the tournament at 150/1 on 16:33 - Jun 17 with 2496 viewsDyland

Decent odds but Mexico won't win the tournament. Have you got some kind of each way thing?

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

You all said I was mad when I said Mexico was the bet of the tournament at 150/1 on 16:34 - Jun 17 with 2492 viewsBackToRussia

And you say people who smoke dope go weird.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

You all said I was mad when I said Mexico was the bet of the tournament at 150/1 on 16:44 - Jun 17 with 2475 viewshomer_123

You all said I was mad when I said Mexico was the bet of the tournament at 150/1 on 16:33 - Jun 17 by Dyland

Decent odds but Mexico won't win the tournament. Have you got some kind of each way thing?

A way to go but they seem pretty solid at the back and break like lightening...decent mix.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

You all said I was mad when I said Mexico was the bet of the tournament at 150/1 on 16:45 - Jun 17 with 2470 viewsLord_Lucan

You all said I was mad when I said Mexico was the bet of the tournament at 150/1 on 16:33 - Jun 17 by Dyland

At some point sometime soon a rank outsider will win it. Mexico are a very good side.

Yeah I’m E/W

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

You all said I was mad when I said Mexico was the bet of the tournament at 150/1 on 16:46 - Jun 17 with 2462 viewsBackToRussia

You all said I was mad when I said Mexico was the bet of the tournament at 150/1 on 16:45 - Jun 17 by Lord_Lucan

At some point sometime soon a rank outsider will win it. Mexico are a very good side.

Yeah I’m E/W

How much do you get if they come 16th?

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

You all said I was mad when I said Mexico was the bet of the tournament at 150/1 on 16:48 - Jun 17 with 2450 viewsSuperblue95

You all said I was mad when I said Mexico was the bet of the tournament at 150/1 on 16:46 - Jun 17 by BackToRussia

How much do you get if they come 16th?

Square root of F all most likely

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

You all said I was mad when I said Mexico was the bet of the tournament at 150/1 on 16:49 - Jun 17 with 2446 viewsDyland

You all said I was mad when I said Mexico was the bet of the tournament at 150/1 on 16:45 - Jun 17 by Lord_Lucan

Yeah I’m E/W

They've been brilliant so far today I'll give you that, except for some wayward final ball. Making Germany look cumbersome when they counter. Low needs to change shape cos they're being torn a new one whenever the Mexicans attack. Cracking football game.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

You all said I was mad when I said Mexico was the bet of the tournament at 150/1 on 16:54 - Jun 17 with 2419 viewsJ2BLUE

What is wrong with you?

Won't make the quarter finals

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

You all said I was mad when I said Mexico was the bet of the tournament at 150/1 on 17:04 - Jun 17 with 2384 viewsjjblue84

Great call if so, they look fantastic
You all said I was mad when I said Mexico was the bet of the tournament at 150/1 on 17:06 - Jun 17 with 2380 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Christ you’ve gone early for the boasting

They’ve played approximately 47 minutes of the first group match

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

You all said I was mad when I said Mexico was the bet of the tournament at 150/1 on 17:11 - Jun 17 with 2363 viewsLord_Lucan

You all said I was mad when I said Mexico was the bet of the tournament at 150/1 on 17:06 - Jun 17 by The_Romford_Blue

Christ you’ve gone early for the boasting

They’ve played approximately 47 minutes of the first group match

Just having a bit of fun sonny Jim.

But my point stands, they might win nothing but they are a very good team.

You all said I was mad when I said Mexico was the bet of the tournament at 150/1 on 17:14 - Jun 17 with 2343 viewsJ2BLUE

You all said I was mad when I said Mexico was the bet of the tournament at 150/1 on 17:11 - Jun 17 by Lord_Lucan

A bit more composure in the final third and they could be 3-0 up. They seem to panic when they get in on goal.

Truly impaired.

You all said I was mad when I said Mexico was the bet of the tournament at 150/1 on 17:19 - Jun 17 with 2332 viewsgtsb

You all said I was mad when I said Mexico was the bet of the tournament at 150/1 on 17:11 - Jun 17 by Lord_Lucan

Oi Lucan, change of subject but you were correct about Ghost Ship. Was unsure at first but now I love it. A nice drop of ale. I suspect J2 will put me on ignore now as he hates the stuff
on 17:21 - Jun 17 with 2309 views_

You all said I was mad when I said Mexico was the bet of the tournament at 150/1 on 17:19 - Jun 17 by gtsb

Oi Lucan, change of subject but you were correct about Ghost Ship. Was unsure at first but now I love it. A nice drop of ale. I suspect J2 will put me on ignore now as he hates the stuff

You all said I was mad when I said Mexico was the bet of the tournament at 150/1 on 17:22 - Jun 17 with 2302 viewsJ2BLUE

You all said I was mad when I said Mexico was the bet of the tournament at 150/1 on 17:19 - Jun 17 by gtsb

Nah mate, I love it. Nothing brings my toilet up cleaner.

Truly impaired.

You all said I was mad when I said Mexico was the bet of the tournament at 150/1 on 17:23 - Jun 17 with 2295 viewsLord_Lucan

Ghost Ship saved my life.

I was drinking too much gin until I found Ghost Ship. At present though I’m on the Aspal.

You all said I was mad when I said Mexico was the bet of the tournament at 150/1 on 17:26 - Jun 17 with 2285 viewsgtsb

You all said I was mad when I said Mexico was the bet of the tournament at 150/1 on 17:23 - Jun 17 by Lord_Lucan

Ghost Ship saved my life.

I was drinking too much gin until I found Ghost Ship. At present though I’m on the Aspal.

I'm on Ghost Ship, Broadside and Bishops finger. They are all superb.
on 17:26 - Jun 17 with 2282 views_

You all said I was mad when I said Mexico was the bet of the tournament at 150/1 on 17:22 - Jun 17 by J2BLUE

Nah mate, I love it. Nothing brings my toilet up cleaner.

You all said I was mad when I said Mexico was the bet of the tournament at 150/1 on 17:28 - Jun 17 with 2274 viewsLord_Lucan

on 17:26 - Jun 17 by _

I used to soak my golf clubs in coke to clean them.

You all said I was mad when I said Mexico was the bet of the tournament at 150/1 on 17:33 - Jun 17 with 2254 viewsgtsb

You all said I was mad when I said Mexico was the bet of the tournament at 150/1 on 17:28 - Jun 17 by Lord_Lucan

Boil a gammon joint in coke. Tastes absolutely superb.
You all said I was mad when I said Mexico was the bet of the tournament at 150/1 on 17:34 - Jun 17 with 2251 viewsJ2BLUE

on 17:26 - Jun 17 by _

No doubt. You can't talk though with your precious water. That's what we actually flush them with! Explain that.

Truly impaired.

You all said I was mad when I said Mexico was the bet of the tournament at 150/1 on 17:34 - Jun 17 with 2253 viewsbadadski

You all said I was mad when I said Mexico was the bet of the tournament at 150/1 on 17:28 - Jun 17 by Lord_Lucan

I got in on the beer 🍻 set from Adnams when the my messed up on the offer where you just paid postage and will be honest that don't really enjoy ghost ship that much. I did love he IPA though, a fabulous drop.
You all said I was mad when I said Mexico was the bet of the tournament at 150/1 on 17:35 - Jun 17 with 2251 viewsLord_Lucan

You all said I was mad when I said Mexico was the bet of the tournament at 150/1 on 17:33 - Jun 17 by gtsb

Boil a gammon joint in coke. Tastes absolutely superb.

Yeah I used to do that at Christmas. Very nice.

You all said I was mad when I said Mexico was the bet of the tournament at 150/1 on 17:40 - Jun 17 with 2232 viewsBloomBlue

At this pace they've dead by the 3rd game
You all said I was mad when I said Mexico was the bet of the tournament at 150/1 on 17:51 - Jun 17 with 2200 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

A long way to go yet Lucan

But very good start for you.

Fwiw I’m on Brazil

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024