Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’m loving watching Mexico here. Absolutely rapid. 16:33 - Jun 17 with 1005 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

I love the way Mexico are playing. The pure speed offensively is impossible to defend against at times. Lozano, Layun, Vela and Hernandez going forward is brilliant. And Gio to come on.

Hope Hurst is watching.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Indeed on 16:34 - Jun 17 with 998 viewsDyland

Just that final ball and some wayward shooting.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Heh! (n/t) on 16:34 - Jun 17 with 995 viewsDyland

Indeed on 16:34 - Jun 17 by Dyland

Just that final ball and some wayward shooting.

Heh! (n/t) on 16:51 - Jun 17 with 966 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Heh! (n/t) on 16:34 - Jun 17 by Dyland

haha, typical right. Truth though, should be 3 or 4 up if it wasn't for final passes and shots

innit (n/t) on 16:54 - Jun 17 with 955 viewsDyland

Heh! (n/t) on 16:51 - Jun 17 by TheTrueBlue1878

haha, typical right. Truth though, should be 3 or 4 up if it wasn't for final passes and shots

I’m loving watching Mexico here. Absolutely rapid. on 17:33 - Jun 17 with 894 viewsBloomBlue

It the use of American words like 'offensively' which is ruining football
I’m loving watching Mexico here. Absolutely rapid. on 18:08 - Jun 17 with 876 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

I’m loving watching Mexico here. Absolutely rapid. on 17:33 - Jun 17 by BloomBlue

It the use of American words like 'offensively' which is ruining football

Corruption at the highest levels, unpararrell levels of cash causing imbalance throughout leagues, diving, cheating, abuse, racism, over paid fairies. BUT the use of ‘offensively’ is ruining football, right.

I’m loving watching Mexico here. Absolutely rapid. on 01:08 - Jun 18 with 794 viewsRyorry

I know it's a ridiculous comparison, but my first thought was - if only Hurst could get us playing something like that! The passing and movement for their goal was just beautiful, utterly exhilarating.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024