Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Views like this is why football is often accused of being in the dark ages 19:26 - Jun 17 with 9126 viewsMullet

*Contains swearing and the views of morons*

For the record I've heard nothing from either lady that particularly offends. In the case of Scott, she's outshone most of them IMO.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Views like this is why football is often accused of being in the dark ages on 19:33 - Jun 17 with 5039 viewsSuperblue95

People go too over the top about these things. Who cares who's talking rubbish after the game back in the studio, just enjoy the football and when it's finish turn over.

Anyway who the hell is Ronald?

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Views like this is why football is often accused of being in the dark ages on 19:34 - Jun 17 with 5048 viewsgtsb

Forget colour, I don't care if someone is black, white or green with pink spots, but I can't take women football pundits as serious as the men.
Views like this is why football is often accused of being in the dark ages on 19:42 - Jun 17 with 5003 viewshomer_123

Views like this is why football is often accused of being in the dark ages on 19:34 - Jun 17 by gtsb

Forget colour, I don't care if someone is black, white or green with pink spots, but I can't take women football pundits as serious as the men.

Is it because they have a deeper knowledge and understanding of the game and you feel emasculated?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Views like this is why football is often accused of being in the dark ages on 19:42 - Jun 17 with 4991 viewsronnyd

Views like this is why football is often accused of being in the dark ages on 19:34 - Jun 17 by gtsb

I know it,s not PC but i just can,t find any real interest in womens football
Views like this is why football is often accused of being in the dark ages on 19:46 - Jun 17 with 4965 viewsgtsb

Views like this is why football is often accused of being in the dark ages on 19:42 - Jun 17 by homer_123

Is it because they have a deeper knowledge and understanding of the game and you feel emasculated?

To be perfectly honest I don't know why. I've just always considered football a man's game I expect.
[Post edited 17 Jun 2018 19:47]
Views like this is why football is often accused of being in the dark ages on 19:49 - Jun 17 with 4932 viewsSuperfrans

Utter morons. Small men trying to defend their traditional patch.

Haven’t seen much of Aluko, but Alex Scott was excellent yesterday. Have to say Bilic and Gary Neville are so much better than Shearer etc on BBC it’s embarrassing.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Views like this is why football is often accused of being in the dark ages on 19:51 - Jun 17 with 4912 viewsReuser_is_God

Scott was impressive when I saw her yesterday. Can’t say Aluko has offered anything of note.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Views like this is why football is often accused of being in the dark ages on 19:52 - Jun 17 with 4897 viewsSpruceMoose

Have you tried actually listening to them rather than pre judging?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Login to get fewer ads

Views like this is why football is often accused of being in the dark ages on 19:52 - Jun 17 with 4897 viewsReuser_is_God

Views like this is why football is often accused of being in the dark ages on 19:49 - Jun 17 by Superfrans

Utter morons. Small men trying to defend their traditional patch.

Haven’t seen much of Aluko, but Alex Scott was excellent yesterday. Have to say Bilic and Gary Neville are so much better than Shearer etc on BBC it’s embarrassing.

Yeah ITV punditry has been far superior so far.

Although I do quite like Jenas.

Evans out

Views like this is why football is often accused of being in the dark ages on 19:56 - Jun 17 with 4873 viewsstickymockwell

Then you're a sad sad man.
It would be like saying you can't take Wenger or Alex Ferguson seriously as they never played at the highest level.
Both girls have over 100 caps for England which is more than any pundit on both panels. And they both know a lot more about football than you or me.

Give him a ball and a yard of grass
Poll: How many times have you looked at the table since full time yesterday?

Views like this is why football is often accused of being in the dark ages on 19:57 - Jun 17 with 4860 viewsgtsb

Views like this is why football is often accused of being in the dark ages on 19:52 - Jun 17 by SpruceMoose

Have you tried actually listening to them rather than pre judging?

Yes thanks so I'm not pre judging. I just prefer the punditry of men when it comes to football.
Views like this is why football is often accused of being in the dark ages on 19:57 - Jun 17 with 4864 viewsFunge

I don't think much of woman's football at all; that said, Aluko was easily the best pundit on that panel earlier.

Evra started applauding her after she made a fairly eloquent point, which was a very weak thing to do.

Evra is a bit of a nob, all told.
Views like this is why football is often accused of being in the dark ages on 19:59 - Jun 17 with 4852 viewsMullet

Views like this is why football is often accused of being in the dark ages on 19:57 - Jun 17 by Funge

I don't think much of woman's football at all; that said, Aluko was easily the best pundit on that panel earlier.

Evra started applauding her after she made a fairly eloquent point, which was a very weak thing to do.

Evra is a bit of a nob, all told.

As I said on twitter, Stringfellow dies, Evra shows up dressed like that....

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Views like this is why football is often accused of being in the dark ages on 20:01 - Jun 17 with 4843 viewsAce_High1

Alex Scott was excellent on the BBC coverage yesterday, adds a new perspective much better than the same old ex pros and professional pundits. Shame a few more were not pensioned off like Lawrenson.

Likewise Isa Guha has been an excellent addition to the Sky cricket commentary team this summer.
Views like this is why football is often accused of being in the dark ages on 20:02 - Jun 17 with 4821 viewsFunge

Views like this is why football is often accused of being in the dark ages on 20:01 - Jun 17 by Ace_High1

Alex Scott was excellent on the BBC coverage yesterday, adds a new perspective much better than the same old ex pros and professional pundits. Shame a few more were not pensioned off like Lawrenson.

Likewise Isa Guha has been an excellent addition to the Sky cricket commentary team this summer.

What is the point of Lawrenson.
Views like this is why football is often accused of being in the dark ages on 20:05 - Jun 17 with 4801 viewsSuperblue95

Views like this is why football is often accused of being in the dark ages on 20:02 - Jun 17 by Funge

What is the point of Lawrenson.

Arguably the most miserable man in football

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Views like this is why football is often accused of being in the dark ages on 20:05 - Jun 17 with 4803 viewsgtsb

Views like this is why football is often accused of being in the dark ages on 19:56 - Jun 17 by stickymockwell

Then you're a sad sad man.
It would be like saying you can't take Wenger or Alex Ferguson seriously as they never played at the highest level.
Both girls have over 100 caps for England which is more than any pundit on both panels. And they both know a lot more about football than you or me.

I'll stay sad then in your eyes. I'm not going to lose sleep over it. Read it again. All I've said is that I prefer the mens comments over the womens when it comes to football.
Views like this is why football is often accused of being in the dark ages on 20:07 - Jun 17 with 4793 viewsLord_Lucan

Views like this is why football is often accused of being in the dark ages on 19:57 - Jun 17 by gtsb

Yes thanks so I'm not pre judging. I just prefer the punditry of men when it comes to football.

I can’t say I’m particularly fussed either way - possibly because I don’t really listen to pundits anyway as I’ll use the break to have a sh1t or make a cup of tea.

Hooever - I think I would prefer men on the mans game and women on the women’s game as pundits. Don’t know why, just the way it is.

Preparing to get flamed.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Views like this is why football is often accused of being in the dark ages on 20:10 - Jun 17 with 4761 viewsJ2BLUE

Views like this is why football is often accused of being in the dark ages on 20:05 - Jun 17 by gtsb

I'll stay sad then in your eyes. I'm not going to lose sleep over it. Read it again. All I've said is that I prefer the mens comments over the womens when it comes to football.

Scott has been the best pundit on the BBC side.

Why do you prefer male pundits? It's not like the women play football with different rules.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Views like this is why football is often accused of being in the dark ages on 20:41 - Jun 17 with 4626 viewsWD19

Views like this is why football is often accused of being in the dark ages on 20:10 - Jun 17 by J2BLUE

Scott has been the best pundit on the BBC side.

Why do you prefer male pundits? It's not like the women play football with different rules.

Scott has been excellent. Scott and Aluko are like chalk and cheese in that regard.
Views like this is why football is often accused of being in the dark ages on 21:06 - Jun 17 with 4560 viewsReuser_is_God

Views like this is why football is often accused of being in the dark ages on 20:01 - Jun 17 by Ace_High1

Yeah, really enjoyed Isa on the cricket this year.

Evans out

Views like this is why football is often accused of being in the dark ages on 21:51 - Jun 17 with 4459 viewsBigalhunter

Views like this is why football is often accused of being in the dark ages on 19:42 - Jun 17 by ronnyd

I know it,s not PC but i just can,t find any real interest in womens football

Respect your right to spout nonsense, pity your inability to punctuate it.
Views like this is why football is often accused of being in the dark ages on 22:05 - Jun 17 with 4409 viewsgtsb

Views like this is why football is often accused of being in the dark ages on 21:51 - Jun 17 by Bigalhunter

Respect your right to spout nonsense, pity your inability to punctuate it.

So because a poster has no interest in womens football they are are " spouting nonsense" in your words. Really?
Views like this is why football is often accused of being in the dark ages on 22:06 - Jun 17 with 4405 viewsSwansea_Blue

More a social media problem than a football problem imo. It gives all the moronic bigots an equal and easily accessible platform.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Views like this is why football is often accused of being in the dark ages on 22:21 - Jun 17 with 4356 viewsfactual_blue

Views like this is why football is often accused of being in the dark ages on 22:06 - Jun 17 by Swansea_Blue

More a social media problem than a football problem imo. It gives all the moronic bigots an equal and easily accessible platform.

They'll be happy once they've taken back control.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024