Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This russian taxi incident... 11:46 - Jun 18 with 22987 viewsSimonCleggsNeck

doesn't look too accidental to me. Would you run?

Then again he was on a 20 hour shift

https://metro.co.uk/2018/06/17/first-picture-of-taxi-driver-who-crashed-into-wor
[Post edited 18 Jun 2018 11:56]

Poll: Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant?

This russian taxi incident... on 12:24 - Jun 21 with 2405 viewsmonytowbray

This russian taxi incident... on 12:21 - Jun 21 by BrixtonBlue

I can see why he div listed you.

I assume he's continued to prove my point that a few in this thread have nodded in agreement to?

He's a vicious little sh1t, adding nothing to the discussion points other than insults my way. He either thinks he's funny or believes having a pop at me will win him fans. As I said earlier, he needs to get over it.
[Post edited 21 Jun 2018 12:24]

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

This russian taxi incident... on 12:47 - Jun 21 with 2382 viewsFunge

This russian taxi incident... on 12:24 - Jun 21 by monytowbray

I assume he's continued to prove my point that a few in this thread have nodded in agreement to?

He's a vicious little sh1t, adding nothing to the discussion points other than insults my way. He either thinks he's funny or believes having a pop at me will win him fans. As I said earlier, he needs to get over it.
[Post edited 21 Jun 2018 12:24]

He's none of the above.
This russian taxi incident... on 12:54 - Jun 21 with 2376 viewsm14_blue

This russian taxi incident... on 10:09 - Jun 21 by StokieBlue

Have you ever considered that you've had less issues because by div listing people who don't always agree with your opinions you are continually shrinking your audience and increasing your echo chamber?

This is the issue with div lists and the general use of social media for news. It's an unfortunate side-effect of the modern world. I am unsure if I am still on the list so I guess this might not get into the echo chamber either.

SB
[Post edited 21 Jun 2018 10:10]

It's definitely a modern phenomenon and, I think, potentially a real problem. (in the general context, not this specific thread).

I'm sure that's what has emboldened all these 'Free Tommy Robinson' idiots. Their social media is full of people agreeing with them and they genuinely think they speak for the 'normal people' when in fact the overwhelming majority of these people think they're absolute pr1cks.
This russian taxi incident... on 12:57 - Jun 21 with 2370 viewsmonytowbray

This russian taxi incident... on 12:47 - Jun 21 by Funge

He's none of the above.

Well that’s certainly the way he engages with me on here.

TWTD never forgets…

This russian taxi incident... on 13:12 - Jun 21 with 2353 viewsSpruceMoose

This russian taxi incident... on 11:11 - Jun 21 by witchdoctor

https://www.flickr.com/gp/155091944@N03/T7Y609

just a little parting gift from myself before you div list me...should come in handy..you're welcome..👍

Insert tumbleweed gif here...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

This russian taxi incident... on 13:19 - Jun 21 with 2340 viewsjaykay

This russian taxi incident... on 13:12 - Jun 21 by SpruceMoose

Insert tumbleweed gif here...

i dont know if he pinched the photo from a gary williams or he is gary williams

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

This russian taxi incident... on 13:25 - Jun 21 with 2335 viewsSpruceMoose

This russian taxi incident... on 13:19 - Jun 21 by jaykay

i dont know if he pinched the photo from a gary williams or he is gary williams

Well Gary Williams has a Flickr account dedicated to one photo of some screw drivers. Clearly his interests are niche.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

This russian taxi incident... on 13:35 - Jun 21 with 2328 viewsLord_Lucan

This russian taxi incident... on 12:47 - Jun 21 by Funge

He's none of the above.

I've known WD for years and despite being borderline insane he hasn't got a bad bone in his body.

If anyone has watched The Suffolk Murders musical "London Road" you might like to know that all round nice guy - and one of the main characters - "Dodge", played by Paul Thornley is actually based on Witchdoctor.

I urge you to see the musical and read the below.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/film/11635588/London-Road-how-the-Ipswich-mu

So aside from being an all round nice guy who won an award for his part in rebuilding the community spirit in London Rd after the murders he is obviously also a "A vicious little sh1t"

Maybe some people should question themselves and spend less time judging others on social media.

If ever there should be a 10 pager on here it should be about Witchdoctor (Dodge) who did such brilliant work in his community that he was portrayed in film.

Has he gone on about all this? No, I don't think he has even mentioned it.

Dodge is cool.
[Post edited 21 Jun 2018 13:41]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Login to get fewer ads

This russian taxi incident... on 13:37 - Jun 21 with 2322 viewsSpruceMoose

This russian taxi incident... on 13:35 - Jun 21 by Lord_Lucan

I've known WD for years and despite being borderline insane he hasn't got a bad bone in his body.

If anyone has watched The Suffolk Murders musical "London Road" you might like to know that all round nice guy - and one of the main characters - "Dodge", played by Paul Thornley is actually based on Witchdoctor.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/film/11635588/London-Road-how-the-Ipswich-mu

So aside from being an all round nice guy who won an award for his part in rebuilding the community spirit in London Rd after the murders he is obviously also a "A vicious little sh1t"

Maybe some people should question themselves and spend less time judging others on social media.

If ever there should be a 10 pager on here it should be about Witchdoctor (Dodge) who did such brilliant work in his community that he was portrayed in film.

Dodge is cool.

To be fair to Callis, he did say he is only judging him based on how he portrays himself on here.

This russian taxi incident... on 13:38 - Jun 21 with 2319 viewsmonytowbray

Dodge is cool.

Or he should spend time being a vicious little sh1t to people on the internet for no reason.

The evidence of his behaviour is above.

TWTD never forgets…

This russian taxi incident... on 13:40 - Jun 21 with 2308 viewsLord_Lucan

This russian taxi incident... on 13:37 - Jun 21 by SpruceMoose

To be fair to Callis, he did say he is only judging him based on how he portrays himself on here.

Yeah, righty ho.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

This russian taxi incident... on 13:40 - Jun 21 with 2304 viewsGlasgowBlue

This russian taxi incident... on 13:37 - Jun 21 by SpruceMoose

I have to say that I have always found WD a decent guy.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

This russian taxi incident... on 13:41 - Jun 21 with 2299 viewsSpruceMoose

This russian taxi incident... on 13:38 - Jun 21 by monytowbray

Or he should spend time being a vicious little sh1t to people on the internet for no reason.

The evidence of his behaviour is above.

I'm sure that 90% of people on here are perfectly pleasant in real life, and make valuable contributions to their communities.

That kind of spirit of generosity doesn't always filter it's way through to their messageboard contributions though. Doesn't make them awful people, just, awful posters. Myself included!

This russian taxi incident... on 13:43 - Jun 21 with 2290 viewsSpruceMoose

This russian taxi incident... on 13:40 - Jun 21 by Lord_Lucan

Yeah, righty ho.

How else is going to judge him?

This russian taxi incident... on 13:44 - Jun 21 with 2287 viewsGlasgowBlue

This russian taxi incident... on 13:41 - Jun 21 by SpruceMoose

I'm sure that 90% of people on here are perfectly pleasant in real life, and make valuable contributions to their communities.

That kind of spirit of generosity doesn't always filter it's way through to their messageboard contributions though. Doesn't make them awful people, just, awful posters. Myself included!

I like WD and I like Callis. I think that in these situations the two of them should be left to get on with ot without anyione else chipping in with negative comments about either of them. Then it will pretty much end there rather than it carrying on.

Iron Lion Zion

This russian taxi incident... on 13:45 - Jun 21 with 2283 viewsBenters2

Dodge is cool.

He is always very decent to me.

He is a nice chap.
This russian taxi incident... on 13:46 - Jun 21 with 2281 viewsSpruceMoose

This russian taxi incident... on 13:44 - Jun 21 by GlasgowBlue

I like WD and I like Callis. I think that in these situations the two of them should be left to get on with ot without anyione else chipping in with negative comments about either of them. Then it will pretty much end there rather than it carrying on.

I have nothing negative to add. Just a point of order.

This russian taxi incident... on 13:46 - Jun 21 with 2281 viewsmonytowbray

This russian taxi incident... on 13:40 - Jun 21 by Lord_Lucan

Yeah, righty ho.

The bloke is doing nothing in this thread but being outright abusive. I know plenty of people IRL who are nice but don't accept everything they do as okay because I like them.

A lot of people say I'm a decent bloke too. I donate/raise money for charity when I can, I do my bit to not needlessly kill animals, I give food to homeless people. None of that has any bearing on how I interact on a message board though, particularly when people accuse me of causing arguments for no reason, which is literally what WD has done above.

TWTD never forgets…

This russian taxi incident... on 13:46 - Jun 21 with 2275 viewsLord_Lucan

This russian taxi incident... on 13:43 - Jun 21 by SpruceMoose

When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.

This russian taxi incident... on 13:46 - Jun 21 with 2272 viewsFunge

Dodge is cool.

I don't know him anywhere near as well as you, altho I am sure I met him smashed in Helsingborg. Had a chat with WD on PM a while back and neither of us were sure.

I know enough about him re: London Rd to know he is a stand-up bloke tho. A genuine Ipswich (as opoosed to ITFC) fixture; I have plenty of time for that.

Dodge is cool, agreed.
This russian taxi incident... on 13:46 - Jun 21 with 2272 viewsGlasgowBlue

This russian taxi incident... on 13:43 - Jun 21 by SpruceMoose

Why judge him? Him and Callis don't get on. No one elses business to stir the pot mate.

Iron Lion Zion

This russian taxi incident... on 13:47 - Jun 21 with 2267 viewsmonytowbray

This russian taxi incident... on 13:44 - Jun 21 by GlasgowBlue

Or you could point out he's being rude for no reason as friendly advice for a mate. People here seem to have no issue calling me out for less. Such as this very thread.

TWTD never forgets…

This russian taxi incident... on 13:49 - Jun 21 with 2258 viewsmonytowbray

This russian taxi incident... on 13:46 - Jun 21 by GlasgowBlue

Why judge him? Him and Callis don't get on. No one elses business to stir the pot mate.

He doesn't get on with me, and seems to have a grudge as he still remembers what the thread he fell out with me was over.

I couldn't care less about his existence. If he didn't engage with me whatsoever I wouldn't care. It's a one way street there.

TWTD never forgets…

This russian taxi incident... on 13:49 - Jun 21 with 2257 viewsSpruceMoose

There's no need for the board police act Glassers. I'm just pointing out that people are only judged by what they post on here, unless there's a relationship off the board. What gets posted can be seen by everyone, and everyone can draw their own conclusions. There's really nothing controversial about that.

Now stop stirring, you lil' tinker. You''ll not drag me into an argument this time!

This russian taxi incident... on 13:49 - Jun 21 with 2256 viewsBenters2

This.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024