Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
21:00 - Jun 18 with 3451 views_

Ruben Loftus-Cheek on 21:01 - Jun 18 with 3425 viewsBloomBlue

I thought Alli was great at the start but clearly the injury didn't help
Ruben Loftus-Cheek on 21:02 - Jun 18 with 3430 viewsDeano69

Who starts ahead of Ashley Young?

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Ruben Loftus-Cheek on 21:02 - Jun 18 with 3432 viewsDanTheMan

I was hoping Alli and Sterling would show a bit more this game. Don't know how much Alli was feeling whatever injury he got.

I expect to see Rashford start next game. Not sure if Loftus-Cheek will start over Alli but certainly looked really good when he came on, much more direct.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Ruben Loftus-Cheek on 21:02 - Jun 18 with 3423 viewsMullet

I would hope he'd rotate a little, but do we want impact subs getting rough housed like Panama did to Belgium earlier?

Always a risk, but I'd like to see Rashford start a game and see how he does for 90 mins.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

on 21:04 - Jun 18 with 3411 views_

Ruben Loftus-Cheek on 21:01 - Jun 18 by BloomBlue

Ruben Loftus-Cheek on 21:07 - Jun 18 with 3387 viewsGarv

Looked awesome. Impact player though?

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

on 21:08 - Jun 18 with 3376 views_

Ruben Loftus-Cheek on 21:07 - Jun 18 by Garv

Looked awesome. Impact player though?

Ruben Loftus-Cheek on 21:09 - Jun 18 with 3364 viewsFreddies_Ears

Dele was superb until his injury. Sterling absolutely terrible. Lingard usually does well for England, but not tonight - if only Vardy had the intelligence to adapt his game to play that position.
[Post edited 18 Jun 2018 21:10]
Login to get fewer ads

on 21:16 - Jun 18 with 3333 views_

Ruben Loftus-Cheek on 21:09 - Jun 18 by Freddies_Ears

Dele was superb until his injury. Sterling absolutely terrible. Lingard usually does well for England, but not tonight - if only Vardy had the intelligence to adapt his game to play that position.
[Post edited 18 Jun 2018 21:10]

Ruben Loftus-Cheek on 21:18 - Jun 18 with 3320 viewshomer_123

on 21:16 - Jun 18 by _

Thought Lingaard ended up doing Allis work?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Ruben Loftus-Cheek on 21:34 - Jun 18 with 3275 viewsbournemouthblue

Ruben Loftus-Cheek on 21:01 - Jun 18 by BloomBlue

He seemed to fade out after the knock

I think Vardy was unlucky not to come on and we should have made our subs a bit earlier on IMHO

Lots of positives with England for once

Hopefully we can grow into this tournament

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Ruben Loftus-Cheek on 21:36 - Jun 18 with 3259 viewsRadlett_blue

Why start a player who is suffering from an injury? Hopefully, it's a long tournament.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Ruben Loftus-Cheek on 21:36 - Jun 18 with 3260 viewsm14_blue

He was excellent, really added impetus when it had started to go stale.

Doubt he'll start but definitely a great option from the bench.

Be interesting to see if he gets a chance at Chelsea next season. Been consistently good for Palace.
Ruben Loftus-Cheek on 22:01 - Jun 18 with 3198 viewsvapour_trail

Alli is a star in the making, and I think the deeper role could be good for him but apparently he’s off for a scan tonight.

Would love to see RLC start on Sunday.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Ruben Loftus-Cheek on 23:46 - Jun 18 with 3069 viewsBrixtonBlue

What did you think of Sterling tonight?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

on 06:12 - Jun 19 with 2974 views_

Ruben Loftus-Cheek on 23:46 - Jun 18 by BrixtonBlue

What did you think of Sterling tonight?

Ruben Loftus-Cheek on 06:36 - Jun 19 with 2943 viewsReuser_is_God

Alli was hampered by the thigh injury he picked up but I agree, RLC made a difference.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Ruben Loftus-Cheek on 06:49 - Jun 19 with 2908 viewsVic

I didn’t see the game, but from what I’m reading Southgate started with a very attacking team and made the right decisions regarding subs as the game wore on. Making a positive difference is exactly what you want your subs to do, so it’s good eeople are praising RLC and others. The managers challenge is to decide if it means they start the next game - some players are worth holding back for the bench for a whole host of reasons.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Ruben Loftus-Cheek on 06:57 - Jun 19 with 2880 viewsBrixtonBlue

on 06:12 - Jun 19 by _

I'm not sure I agree Tunisia singled Sterling out for special treatment. You said a couple of days ago you can't understand anyone who wouldn't select Sterling and I think you got your answer last night. I was leaning towards Rashford and he was certainly better when he came on.

Sterling wasn't the only culprit when it came to fluffing his lines - Lingard frustrated me several times as well.

I take your point on Lingard, Alli and Sterling getting in each other's way a bit, and I agree with your OP that RLC looked good when he came on. Alli was clearly carrying a knock so I'm not sure why GS took so long to replace him.

Would seem churlish to give anyone stick to be honest as it was a decent performance overall. They seemed to tire because of the heat, seemed up against one-sided officials, and those flies looked really annoying!

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

on 10:39 - Jun 19 with 2647 views_

Ruben Loftus-Cheek on 06:57 - Jun 19 by BrixtonBlue

I'm not sure I agree Tunisia singled Sterling out for special treatment. You said a couple of days ago you can't understand anyone who wouldn't select Sterling and I think you got your answer last night. I was leaning towards Rashford and he was certainly better when he came on.

Sterling wasn't the only culprit when it came to fluffing his lines - Lingard frustrated me several times as well.

I take your point on Lingard, Alli and Sterling getting in each other's way a bit, and I agree with your OP that RLC looked good when he came on. Alli was clearly carrying a knock so I'm not sure why GS took so long to replace him.

Would seem churlish to give anyone stick to be honest as it was a decent performance overall. They seemed to tire because of the heat, seemed up against one-sided officials, and those flies looked really annoying!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024