Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lots and lots of positives from tonight 21:29 - Jun 18 with 1207 viewsSimonds92

The improvement from the last few tournaments is significant. I have got one real worry though, Jordan Henderson. Hes neither combative or a ball player, he doesnt press the ball, he seems to really over complicate his passes making it difficult for team mates recieve the ball. I genuinely just don't get it. I am aware we're not exactly blessed in that position but there must be someone better?!
Lots and lots of positives from tonight on 21:32 - Jun 18 with 1182 viewsvilanovablue

I'd suggest he had an ok game, he could have been more forward looking but overall he didn't do badly.
Lots and lots of positives from tonight on 21:33 - Jun 18 with 1166 viewsSuperblue95

I generally don't like Henderson but I thought he was very good tonight

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Lots and lots of positives from tonight on 22:29 - Jun 18 with 1104 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Incorrect analysis, he was pivotal this evening
Lots and lots of positives from tonight on 22:54 - Jun 18 with 1060 viewsSimonds92

Lots and lots of positives from tonight on 22:29 - Jun 18 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Incorrect analysis, he was pivotal this evening

Its not incorrect analysis, its an opinion. He certainly didnt do anything Dier couldnt have done and 'pivotal' is just ridiculous.
Lots and lots of positives from tonight on 23:19 - Jun 18 with 1040 viewsnshearman1

Lots and lots of positives from tonight on 22:54 - Jun 18 by Simonds92

Its not incorrect analysis, its an opinion. He certainly didnt do anything Dier couldnt have done and 'pivotal' is just ridiculous.

He was certainly very important, made some telling and incisive forward passes and generally held the midfield together. That's an opinion and and an analysis.
Lots and lots of positives from tonight on 23:21 - Jun 18 with 1033 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Lots and lots of positives from tonight on 22:54 - Jun 18 by Simonds92

He was exceptional. Weak link for me was Young, but really clutching at straws to pick fault.

Poll: Best Football Song

Lots and lots of positives from tonight on 23:57 - Jun 18 with 1009 viewsStewart27

Henderson was excellent.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024