Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Maddison £22m up front, £3m installments to Leicester 21:46 - Jun 18 with 18629 viewsElderGrizzly

Norwich’s gap plugged for this season then and all up front
Why would a scum fan be at.... on 08:55 - Jun 21 with 3918 viewsWeird_Beard

Why would a scum fan be at.... on 08:47 - Jun 21 by Herbivore

You. You're a Norwich fan pretending to be a Town fan on a Town forum. That's pretty textbook weirdo, friend.

So you conclude that because I'm new and state only facts rather than wishful nonsense I'm a Norwich fan..... Mmmmmmmm....
Maddison £22m up front, £3m installments to Leicester on 08:55 - Jun 21 with 3917 viewsBrixtonBlue

Maddison £22m up front, £3m installments to Leicester on 08:52 - Jun 21 by Weird_Beard

Fickle? When our lot have deserted Portman Road over recent years?

Didn't they maintain 20,000 season ticket holders in League 1? They had an average gate of nearly 26,000 last season. Ours was just over 16,000. These are the facts whether we like it or not.

You might be right about Farke however - whose to say he won't be sacked by October if things aren't going to plan? Then again the same applies to most managers in the country, including our own.

If you'd been in the Championship 16 years your crowds would be a lot lower too.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Maddison £22m up front, £3m installments to Leicester on 12:30 - Jun 21 with 3863 viewsITFCBlues

Maddison £22m up front, £3m installments to Leicester on 23:09 - Jun 20 by Herbivore

Did you not read my post where I explained that all pretty clearly using actual maths and sh!t?

Rather than simply looking at your made up figures, I’d rather look at the actual accounts and compare them. Go and take a look for yourself and you’ll see their turnover is vastly bigger than ours even without the parachute payments

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

No, we conclude that you are a Norwich fan..... on 12:59 - Jun 21 with 3853 viewsBloots

Why would a scum fan be at.... on 08:55 - Jun 21 by Weird_Beard

So you conclude that because I'm new and state only facts rather than wishful nonsense I'm a Norwich fan..... Mmmmmmmm....

....because you have only ever posted about them, and only ever in an entirely positive light.

If you aren't a Norwich fan then feel free to post something declaring your undying love for ITFC.

We'd also like you to particularly focus on the fact that we (ITFC) finished above NCFC last season despite the huge gulf in financial power.

As an ITFC fan we'd expect to see no "caveats" to your declaration, just fully committed, unequivocal praise.

Off you go matey, we'll wait......

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Maddison £22m up front, £3m installments to Leicester on 13:10 - Jun 21 with 3836 viewsHerbivore

Maddison £22m up front, £3m installments to Leicester on 12:30 - Jun 21 by ITFCBlues

Rather than simply looking at your made up figures, I’d rather look at the actual accounts and compare them. Go and take a look for yourself and you’ll see their turnover is vastly bigger than ours even without the parachute payments

Much of their revenue is related to being recently in the Prem and is showing a downward trend. They're still paying decent Championship wages to players signed since they were relegated using their parachute payments. This finances do not look healthy without parachute payments and with all other areas of revenue declining.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Maddison £22m up front, £3m installments to Leicester on 14:14 - Jun 21 with 3792 viewsNo9

Maddison £22m up front, £3m installments to Leicester on 13:10 - Jun 21 by Herbivore

Much of their revenue is related to being recently in the Prem and is showing a downward trend. They're still paying decent Championship wages to players signed since they were relegated using their parachute payments. This finances do not look healthy without parachute payments and with all other areas of revenue declining.

Frankly I don't think we can boast that Town's finances are excellent , can we?
Maddison £22m up front, £3m installments to Leicester on 14:43 - Jun 21 with 3778 viewsHerbivore

Maddison £22m up front, £3m installments to Leicester on 14:14 - Jun 21 by No9

Frankly I don't think we can boast that Town's finances are excellent , can we?

I'd be interested to know who has been boasting about Town's finances.

No, we conclude that you are a Norwich fan..... on 15:02 - Jun 21 with 3765 viewsWeird_Beard

No, we conclude that you are a Norwich fan..... on 12:59 - Jun 21 by Bloots

....because you have only ever posted about them, and only ever in an entirely positive light.

If you aren't a Norwich fan then feel free to post something declaring your undying love for ITFC.

We'd also like you to particularly focus on the fact that we (ITFC) finished above NCFC last season despite the huge gulf in financial power.

As an ITFC fan we'd expect to see no "caveats" to your declaration, just fully committed, unequivocal praise.

Off you go matey, we'll wait......

"....entirely positive light."? I thought I was just stating facts - I'm not in the habit of jumping on the bandwagon of the ill-informed.

I can of course say nothing but positives about Ipswich and basically concoct a load of twaddle about the finances of Norwich if that makes you feel a lot better about yourself? Or we can have a rational debate based on fact and well-reasoned opinions, rather than the thoughts of those who don't understand the difference between 'debt' and 'cash-flow shortages'.
Login to get fewer ads

No, we conclude that you are a Norwich fan..... on 15:07 - Jun 21 with 3758 viewsHerbivore

No, we conclude that you are a Norwich fan..... on 15:02 - Jun 21 by Weird_Beard

"....entirely positive light."? I thought I was just stating facts - I'm not in the habit of jumping on the bandwagon of the ill-informed.

I can of course say nothing but positives about Ipswich and basically concoct a load of twaddle about the finances of Norwich if that makes you feel a lot better about yourself? Or we can have a rational debate based on fact and well-reasoned opinions, rather than the thoughts of those who don't understand the difference between 'debt' and 'cash-flow shortages'.

He's only a poor little budgie!

No, we conclude that you are a Norwich fan..... on 15:07 - Jun 21 with 3759 viewsSpruceMoose

No, we conclude that you are a Norwich fan..... on 15:02 - Jun 21 by Weird_Beard

I'm interested in how you came to support Ipswich. From the area? Connection to the club? What's your story?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

No, we conclude that you are a Norwich fan..... on 15:25 - Jun 21 with 3744 viewsBrixtonBlue

Obvious budgie is obvious.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

No, we conclude that you are a Norwich fan..... on 15:30 - Jun 21 with 3738 viewsSpruceMoose

No, we conclude that you are a Norwich fan..... on 15:07 - Jun 21 by Herbivore

He's only a poor little budgie!

Why doesn't he just come on here as a Budgie? With his chest full of the pride which comes with being participants in the UEFA cup once, he could tell us all how we are cr@p, and how Norwich are a footballing world power in the making. Sounds like he might find that enjoyable. Why pretend to be a Town fan?

It's not like we have a Budgie ban around these parts. We even have a Derby fan posting pretty regularly.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

No, we conclude that you are a Norwich fan..... on 17:22 - Jun 21 with 3679 viewsWeird_Beard

No, we conclude that you are a Norwich fan..... on 15:07 - Jun 21 by SpruceMoose

I'm interested in how you came to support Ipswich. From the area? Connection to the club? What's your story?

Ok. I was born in Melton. I now live in Bury St. Eds. I've been a regular at Portman Road for over 20 years. Thats all there is to tell really. But of course, you might say that I'm making all this up...
No, we conclude that you are a Norwich fan..... on 17:31 - Jun 21 with 3664 viewsHerbivore

No, we conclude that you are a Norwich fan..... on 17:22 - Jun 21 by Weird_Beard

Ok. I was born in Melton. I now live in Bury St. Eds. I've been a regular at Portman Road for over 20 years. Thats all there is to tell really. But of course, you might say that I'm making all this up...

His feathers all tattered and torn!

That's what I thought you'd say.... on 18:49 - Jun 21 with 3621 viewsBloots

....you total arsewipe.

No, we conclude that you are a Norwich fan..... on 21:51 - Jun 21 with 3569 viewsBrixtonBlue

No, we conclude that you are a Norwich fan..... on 17:22 - Jun 21 by Weird_Beard

You won't mind posting your undying love for ITFC then?

No, we conclude that you are a Norwich fan..... on 00:12 - Jun 22 with 3493 viewsSuffolktractor

No, we conclude that you are a Norwich fan..... on 17:31 - Jun 21 by Herbivore

His feathers all tattered and torn!

He started to sing..............
No, we conclude that you are a Norwich fan..... on 01:49 - Jun 22 with 3468 viewsSpruceMoose

Favourite town memory of the last twenty years?

No, we conclude that you are a Norwich fan..... on 10:59 - Jun 22 with 3377 viewsHarryWright

Of course you're a Norwich fan, they're the only ones that bang on about attendance constantly because they have no achievements. It's a bit weird, like I'd struggle to even head over to a Norwich message board let alone pretend to be a fan.
No, we conclude that you are a Norwich fan..... on 15:40 - Jun 22 with 3324 viewsWeird_Beard

No, we conclude that you are a Norwich fan..... on 10:59 - Jun 22 by HarryWright

Of course you're a Norwich fan, they're the only ones that bang on about attendance constantly because they have no achievements. It's a bit weird, like I'd struggle to even head over to a Norwich message board let alone pretend to be a fan.

Why would I brag about Norwich attendances? All I have done is applied the facts to a couple of messages from those who seem intent on misrepresenting the truth. Facts are facts - why pretend otherwise and make out they are in a worse place than they actually are? Its pathetic.

Yep, Norwich have few achievements to boast about, bar the Milk Cup 1985. And equally I bet there are very few on here who can even remember when we last achieved anything considering is was 1981 when we last did. As far as I'm concerned it was a whole generation ago (I was 3) and, whilst it is a history to be proud of has little or no significance to where we are today.
No, we conclude that you are a Norwich fan..... on 15:42 - Jun 22 with 3322 viewsSpruceMoose

No, we conclude that you are a Norwich fan..... on 15:40 - Jun 22 by Weird_Beard

Why would I brag about Norwich attendances? All I have done is applied the facts to a couple of messages from those who seem intent on misrepresenting the truth. Facts are facts - why pretend otherwise and make out they are in a worse place than they actually are? Its pathetic.

Yep, Norwich have few achievements to boast about, bar the Milk Cup 1985. And equally I bet there are very few on here who can even remember when we last achieved anything considering is was 1981 when we last did. As far as I'm concerned it was a whole generation ago (I was 3) and, whilst it is a history to be proud of has little or no significance to where we are today.

I'm enjoying the image of you scouring our Wikipedia page for relevant times, dates and names!

Totally right sunbeam..... on 15:49 - Jun 22 with 3312 viewsBloots

No, we conclude that you are a Norwich fan..... on 15:40 - Jun 22 by Weird_Beard

....it is indeed "a history to be proud of".

Well said.

No, we conclude that you are a Norwich fan..... on 16:14 - Jun 22 with 3288 viewsHalf_Idiot

I'd say qualifying for the UEFA cup in our first season back in the PL was an achievement. Not something I'd throw a commemorative match for, but still an achievement.
No, we conclude that you are a Norwich fan..... on 18:56 - Jun 22 with 3236 viewsBrixtonBlue

No, we conclude that you are a Norwich fan..... on 21:51 - Jun 21 by BrixtonBlue

You won't mind posting your undying love for ITFC then?

Cough.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024