Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The best thing about the last minute winner... 22:02 - Jun 18 with 671 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

...it made the defeat agony for those cheating scumbags.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

The best thing about the last minute winner... on 23:24 - Jun 18 with 603 viewsclive_baker

Did wind me up how they were acting so aggrieved to lose. They had 1 shot and it was a penalty that should never have been awarded. We could’ve won by 3 or more on another day. They showed little attacking intent and appeared more concerned with time wasting and play acting. Delighted we beat them.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

The best thing about the last minute winner... on 23:27 - Jun 18 with 598 viewsArnieM

The best thing about the last minute winner... on 23:24 - Jun 18 by clive_baker

Did wind me up how they were acting so aggrieved to lose. They had 1 shot and it was a penalty that should never have been awarded. We could’ve won by 3 or more on another day. They showed little attacking intent and appeared more concerned with time wasting and play acting. Delighted we beat them.

Exactly my sentiments. But why were the officials so clearly biased against England, otherwise how did we not get awarded 3 pens for the 3 occasions Kane was manhandled to the ground??

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

The best thing about the last minute winner... on 23:35 - Jun 18 with 563 viewsvapour_trail

The best thing about the last minute winner... on 23:24 - Jun 18 by clive_baker

A draw kept them very much alive. That goal was so so important.

Loved it.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024