Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Apologies if I'm late to the party... 22:17 - Jun 18 with 858 viewsSpruceMoose

...but if that was a penalty then J2 can cook.

Justice was done. I'm drunker than wkj at the end of season bowls bingo.

Love you all (well, 90% of you!)

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Apologies if I'm late to the party... on 22:41 - Jun 18 with 821 viewsStokieBlue

It was less of a penalty than the wrestling move on Kane later on.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Apologies if I'm late to the party... on 22:53 - Jun 18 with 799 viewsSpruceMoose

Apologies if I'm late to the party... on 22:41 - Jun 18 by StokieBlue

It was less of a penalty than the wrestling move on Kane later on.

SB

Justice was done Skokie. Don't you worry though, the England team don't break hearts so early in the competition.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Apologies if I'm late to the party... on 22:58 - Jun 18 with 793 viewsStokieBlue

Apologies if I'm late to the party... on 22:53 - Jun 18 by SpruceMoose

Justice was done Skokie. Don't you worry though, the England team don't break hearts so early in the competition.

Skokie!

I assume that's some form of Irish smoked fish and cheese dish.

I want some. Will finished the night nicely after the beverages. You still have 5 hours to go!

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Apologies if I'm late to the party... on 23:01 - Jun 18 with 787 viewsJ2BLUE

Agreed, stonewall pen.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Apologies if I'm late to the party... on 23:11 - Jun 18 with 774 viewsSpruceMoose

Apologies if I'm late to the party... on 22:58 - Jun 18 by StokieBlue

Skokie!

I assume that's some form of Irish smoked fish and cheese dish.

I want some. Will finished the night nicely after the beverages. You still have 5 hours to go!

SB

Skokie, to be perfectly honest, I think it's bed time for me, and the sun will be up for about another three hours!

Thanks for the tickets 12th Man!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024