Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Feels like the kind of game we needed to kick on 22:27 - Jun 18 with 746 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

I thought England played decently. We wouldn't create that much under Roy, whoever the opposition. Soft pen and missed chances made it stressful but for the first game I will more than take that. We are getting out of this group.
Feels like the kind of game we needed to kick on on 22:44 - Jun 18 with 718 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Well as Alan Shearer pointed out.... kane wouldn't have scored the first goal under Roy as he would have been taking the corner!!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Feels like the kind of game we needed to kick on on 22:46 - Jun 18 with 712 viewsbournemouthblue

On the flipside, are we likely to do better against the sides who actually bring the attack to us?

Tunisia did precious little all game and parked the bus the entire second half?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Feels like the kind of game we needed to kick on on 22:50 - Jun 18 with 703 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Feels like the kind of game we needed to kick on on 22:46 - Jun 18 by bournemouthblue

On the flipside, are we likely to do better against the sides who actually bring the attack to us?

Tunisia did precious little all game and parked the bus the entire second half?

I don't think that is the flip side, we can't break teams down that sit so deep. Whether we can defend against the big boys is another matter.
Feels like the kind of game we needed to kick on on 22:52 - Jun 18 with 697 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Feels like the kind of game we needed to kick on on 22:50 - Jun 18 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

I don't think that is the flip side, we can't break teams down that sit so deep. Whether we can defend against the big boys is another matter.

We did break down a deep sitting team tonight.

Haven't seen many good defences from the big boys yet.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Feels like the kind of game we needed to kick on on 22:57 - Jun 18 with 687 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Feels like the kind of game we needed to kick on on 22:52 - Jun 18 by Marshalls_Mullet

We did break down a deep sitting team tonight.

Haven't seen many good defences from the big boys yet.

With a last minute set piece. Carved them open early but struggled bit second half to create anything clear cut. Should be fairly open tournament in the knockout stages.
Feels like the kind of game we needed to kick on on 23:24 - Jun 18 with 648 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Feels like the kind of game we needed to kick on on 22:57 - Jun 18 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

With a last minute set piece. Carved them open early but struggled bit second half to create anything clear cut. Should be fairly open tournament in the knockout stages.

Last minute counts, and so do set pieces.

The set piece is a result of pressure and breaking the opposition down.

Should have been out of sight at half time.

Promising start, will be interesting to see what we do against belgium.

Hopefully KDB will pick up an injury first.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024