Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chickers, been meaning to ask, you're very anti drugs 08:01 - Jun 19 with 3660 viewsBrixtonBlue

What was your take on this story of the little boy who needed cannabis oil for his severe epilepsy and was finely granted permission to use it by the home office?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44519058

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Chickers, been meaning to ask, you're very anti drugs on 11:01 - Jun 19 with 650 viewsHarry_Palmer

Chickers, been meaning to ask, you're very anti drugs on 09:25 - Jun 19 by chiddley

I think you'll find the cbd oil which is most effective for seizures contains thc.

CBD oil contains no THC and is sold legally in this country. The oil they were using for the young boy was a THC cannabis oil which is not legal and hence why it was confiscated by customs initially.
Chickers, been meaning to ask, you're very anti drugs on 11:12 - Jun 19 with 637 viewsEdwardStone

Chickers, been meaning to ask, you're very anti drugs on 10:53 - Jun 19 by Bluebell

The reason I have not been online for a week is that last Wednesday, at 2 in the morning Mr BB had to rush me to hospital with severe stomach pains. Morphine was certainly my friend that night.

I have just returned home with a 6 inch scar down my stomach having had a major op for a twisted bowel. 8 inches of tube was removed but apparently that’s fine because I have about 2 metres of it left.

If it hadn’t been for the morphine I could never have coped with the pain.

I have never taken any recreational drugs in my life but I do think they should be made legal for medical reasons.

Crikey, Bluebell

That sounds a bit horrible.

Wishing you a speedy recovery....

Doctor Stone's Orders, lie on sofa; Take 2 or 3 portions of World Cup football daily with copious fluids such as Ghost Ship or ESB
Chickers, been meaning to ask, you're very anti drugs on 11:31 - Jun 19 with 626 viewschiddley

Chickers, been meaning to ask, you're very anti drugs on 11:01 - Jun 19 by Harry_Palmer

CBD oil contains no THC and is sold legally in this country. The oil they were using for the young boy was a THC cannabis oil which is not legal and hence why it was confiscated by customs initially.

I have some cbd oil with thc in and have knowledge of what's legal and not. Thanks though.

Poll: The best joke petition of the last few days

Chickers, been meaning to ask, you're very anti drugs on 12:19 - Jun 19 with 604 viewsRyorry

Chickers, been meaning to ask, you're very anti drugs on 10:53 - Jun 19 by Bluebell

The reason I have not been online for a week is that last Wednesday, at 2 in the morning Mr BB had to rush me to hospital with severe stomach pains. Morphine was certainly my friend that night.

I have just returned home with a 6 inch scar down my stomach having had a major op for a twisted bowel. 8 inches of tube was removed but apparently that’s fine because I have about 2 metres of it left.

If it hadn’t been for the morphine I could never have coped with the pain.

I have never taken any recreational drugs in my life but I do think they should be made legal for medical reasons.

Wow Bluebell - wish you a v. speedy recovery - you'll have to show me your scar next time we meet (not!).

Morphine didn't work for my back pain - actually didn't touch it at all - I just felt rather weird & horrible - quite rare I believe.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024