Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I hate England fans... 09:10 - Jun 19 with 5912 viewsJackSted

I go to Braintree Spoons to watch the football, and I come out with concussion after some d*ckhead decided it'd be funny to bottle me.

Fans never act this way with club football so why do they all think it's a tradition to act like this whenever England play in a tournament?

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

I hate England fans... on 09:14 - Jun 19 with 5194 viewssoupytwist

You went to Braintree Spoons? To be honest I think you were lucky to come away with only concussion!

There aren't any decent pubs in the town centre, at least not from the point of view of a nearly 50 year old who just wants a decent pint and be able to hold a conversation (or watch a game without it kicking off).
I hate England fans... on 09:38 - Jun 19 with 5090 viewsBlueBadger

I rather fear you're confusing 'fans' with 'violent dickheads seeking a pathetic excuse to have a go' here.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I hate England fans... on 10:03 - Jun 19 with 4998 viewsBig_Jase

I felt exactly the same when the German Bombers song started in Isaacs last night!

Poll: Who would actually care if Norwich responded with a plane banner?

I hate England fans... on 10:06 - Jun 19 with 4986 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

They’re the sort of white trash we need to breed out and replace with decently behaved foreigners. Giving the thickos council houses to breed in has cost us as a nation
I hate England fans... on 10:08 - Jun 19 with 4984 viewsDanFord

The problem is your choice of venue and it's not fair to blame England fans. Plenty of people have gone for a quiet Sunday roast in a Wetherspoons and been bottled or come out concussed. Very unfair to suggest that the numbskulls who frequent such places were only violent because of the football, when they can be just as violent on Wednesday's Curry Night, 2 for £10 Tuesdays or Burger and Beer Thursdays.

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

I hate England fans... on 10:12 - Jun 19 with 4962 viewsBlueBadger

I hate England fans... on 10:06 - Jun 19 by FrowsyArmLarry

They’re the sort of white trash we need to breed out and replace with decently behaved foreigners. Giving the thickos council houses to breed in has cost us as a nation

You should Get Behind Your Country.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

I hate England fans... on 10:17 - Jun 19 with 4931 viewsJackSted

I hate England fans... on 09:38 - Jun 19 by BlueBadger

I rather fear you're confusing 'fans' with 'violent dickheads seeking a pathetic excuse to have a go' here.

I came out of it with a gash at the back of my head and covered in p*ss and a mixture of cider, beer, and spirits (although the latter was quite entertaining)

Turns out people leaving Spoons after we won started smashing windows and windscreens on nearby parked cars, and fighting anyone that looked at them funny.

TWTD Supervillain

I hate England fans... on 10:22 - Jun 19 with 4905 viewsBlueBadger

I hate England fans... on 10:17 - Jun 19 by JackSted

I came out of it with a gash at the back of my head and covered in p*ss and a mixture of cider, beer, and spirits (although the latter was quite entertaining)

Turns out people leaving Spoons after we won started smashing windows and windscreens on nearby parked cars, and fighting anyone that looked at them funny.

The same dickheads would have bene doing that irrespective of result. It's a handy excuse, nowt else.

Login to get fewer ads

I hate England fans... on 10:30 - Jun 19 with 4862 viewstextbackup

I hate England fans... on 10:17 - Jun 19 by JackSted

when they are too scared to travel the trouble ends up happening back here.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

I hate England fans... on 11:05 - Jun 19 with 4768 viewsBrixtonBlue

Bit harsh to tar all England fans with the brush of one drunken idiot in a Braintree Wetherspoons!

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

I hate England fans... on 11:17 - Jun 19 with 4718 viewsBlueBadger

I hate England fans... on 11:05 - Jun 19 by BrixtonBlue

Bit harsh to tar all England fans with the brush of one drunken idiot in a Braintree Wetherspoons!

To be honest, I think the key words to this incident are 'Braintree' and 'Wetherspoons' rather than 'England' and 'fan'.
[Post edited 19 Jun 2018 11:28]

I hate England fans... on 11:23 - Jun 19 with 4662 viewssoupytwist

I hate England fans... on 10:30 - Jun 19 by textbackup

when they are too scared to travel the trouble ends up happening back here.

Many of them have needed to stay in order to take part in the campaign to free brave Tommy.
I hate England fans... on 11:38 - Jun 19 with 4601 viewsSimonds92

I hate England fans... on 11:23 - Jun 19 by soupytwist

Many of them have needed to stay in order to take part in the campaign to free brave Tommy.

Think they may have been the brain dead individuals ive seen on Facebook singing 10 German Bombers, and the Raf from their estate (that wasnt built until after the war) shot them down apparently.
I hate England fans... on 11:48 - Jun 19 with 4539 viewskeighleyblue

I hate England fans... on 11:38 - Jun 19 by Simonds92

Think they may have been the brain dead individuals ive seen on Facebook singing 10 German Bombers, and the Raf from their estate (that wasnt built until after the war) shot them down apparently.

The whole Brexit thing is just fuelling the xenophobia big time at this world cup, even more so than in previous tournaments.
I hate England fans... on 12:07 - Jun 19 with 4440 viewsRob88

That sounds like a headache.
I hate England fans... on 12:26 - Jun 19 with 4355 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Sorry to hear that. Any provocation?

Fans often act like that in club football. Just very rarely at Ipswich.
I hate England fans... on 12:44 - Jun 19 with 4248 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

I hate England fans... on 11:48 - Jun 19 by keighleyblue

The whole Brexit thing is just fuelling the xenophobia big time at this world cup, even more so than in previous tournaments.

It’s always been the same. The behaviour of some of our fans in Germany 2006 was disgusting but kept out of the news. According to a friend of mine who was over there (a BTP spotter).
I hate England fans... on 12:57 - Jun 19 with 4196 viewsKeno

I hate England fans... on 09:14 - Jun 19 by soupytwist

You went to Braintree Spoons? To be honest I think you were lucky to come away with only concussion!

There aren't any decent pubs in the town centre, at least not from the point of view of a nearly 50 year old who just wants a decent pint and be able to hold a conversation (or watch a game without it kicking off).

to be fair you say "You went to Braintree|

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I hate England fans... on 13:07 - Jun 19 with 4161 viewsTJS

I hate England fans... on 12:44 - Jun 19 by FrowsyArmLarry

It’s always been the same. The behaviour of some of our fans in Germany 2006 was disgusting but kept out of the news. According to a friend of mine who was over there (a BTP spotter).

I went out to Gelsenkirchen in 2006 for the quarter-final against Portugal.
I went on the ferry to Hook of Holland and then train to Germany.
I'd never been away with England before - it was a good experience but I have to say by the time I got back to Harwich on the Sunday I had really had enough of the constant thick racist element which was really hard to get away from.
[Post edited 19 Jun 2018 13:08]
I hate England fans... on 13:10 - Jun 19 with 4140 viewsBurwell_Blue

Its a div pub. Did you expect anything different?
I hate England fans... on 13:12 - Jun 19 with 4129 viewsJackSted

I hate England fans... on 12:26 - Jun 19 by PrideOfTheEast

Sorry to hear that. Any provocation?

Fans often act like that in club football. Just very rarely at Ipswich.

10 German Bombers got sung, causing most of the fans to throw their bottles everywhere.

For some reason someone around me thought it would be funny to bottle me on the back on the head

TWTD Supervillain

I hate England fans... on 13:14 - Jun 19 with 4115 viewsJackSted

I hate England fans... on 11:17 - Jun 19 by BlueBadger

To be honest, I think the key words to this incident are 'Braintree' and 'Wetherspoons' rather than 'England' and 'fan'.
[Post edited 19 Jun 2018 11:28]

Damn didn't realise all you Suffolk folk hate Braintree so much.

It's not a bad place to live, but some areas are worse than others (just like any other town/city in the country)

TWTD Supervillain

I hate England fans... on 13:18 - Jun 19 with 4095 viewsjeera

I hate England fans... on 13:14 - Jun 19 by JackSted

It's not a bad place to live, but some areas are worse than others (just like any other town/city in the country)

You'd have thought the future you would have warned you.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

I hate England fans... on 13:20 - Jun 19 with 4081 viewsKeno

I hate England fans... on 13:14 - Jun 19 by JackSted

true there is worse than Braintree

Billericay

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I hate England fans... on 13:21 - Jun 19 with 4062 viewsfergalsharkey

Braintree......say no more m8.

Is there a brain cell in the place?

Poll: Cook out?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024