Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Poland 15:23 - Jun 19 with 2268 views12th_Man

Bart on the bench he isnt going to play any matches at this world cup is he

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

Poland on 15:26 - Jun 19 with 2254 viewsSpruceMoose

Did you think a third choice goalkeeper would be playing? I'm just pleased for him that he'll get to go and have that experience, and I'm sure he'll be ready in the unlikely event he gets to play.

I think we can mark that up alongside Ipswich winning the league as 'Things 12th_man knows nothing about'.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Poland on 15:27 - Jun 19 with 2254 viewsSteve_M

You do realise how managers utilise squads in International tournaments don't you?

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Poland on 15:27 - Jun 19 with 2249 viewsKieran_Knows

Doesn't really take a genius to work that one out, does it?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Poland on 15:28 - Jun 19 with 2241 viewsDanFord

He is to the Poland Squad likely to be what you should be to message boards. An onlooker.

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

Poland on 15:28 - Jun 19 with 2241 viewsStokieBlue

He's the twelfth man, very much like you.

You should show more empathy.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Poland on 15:29 - Jun 19 with 2234 viewsLesta_Tractor

This post appears to be missing it's twitter screen grab.

1:23:47, 38:26
Poll: What is more important to you?

Poland on 15:30 - Jun 19 with 2231 viewsjaykay

you talk some

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Poland on 15:35 - Jun 19 with 2197 views12th_Man

Poland on 15:26 - Jun 19 by SpruceMoose

Did you think a third choice goalkeeper would be playing? I'm just pleased for him that he'll get to go and have that experience, and I'm sure he'll be ready in the unlikely event he gets to play.

I think we can mark that up alongside Ipswich winning the league as 'Things 12th_man knows nothing about'.

I know he is 3rd choice that's my point

Login to get fewer ads

Poland on 15:36 - Jun 19 with 2191 viewsSpruceMoose

Poland on 15:35 - Jun 19 by 12th_Man

What is your point then? That the third choice goalkeeper most likely won't play? No sh!t.

You're no Hawking, are you lad?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Poland on 15:36 - Jun 19 with 2188 viewsDanFord

Your point is that the one position on the pitch that almost never suffers an injury across a 46 game season, is unlikely to see two injuries across a maximum of 7 games? Thank you for that. When you get a moment could you speculate on whether the sun will rise tomorrow?

Poland on 15:41 - Jun 19 with 2157 views12th_Man

Poland on 15:36 - Jun 19 by DanFord

Your point is that the one position on the pitch that almost never suffers an injury across a 46 game season, is unlikely to see two injuries across a maximum of 7 games? Thank you for that. When you get a moment could you speculate on whether the sun will rise tomorrow?

The sun always shines with me

Poland on 15:45 - Jun 19 with 2141 viewsjaykay

well that has made my day. down votes from 12th and benters in one day. just tractorboysjames to go.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Poland on 15:46 - Jun 19 with 2138 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Do you know? Are you sure?

If so what's the point of your opening post?
Poland on 16:23 - Jun 19 with 2070 viewshoppy

Poland on 15:36 - Jun 19 by SpruceMoose

What is your point then? That the third choice goalkeeper most likely won't play? No sh!t.

You're no Hawking, are you lad?

That said, a keeper went off last night due to a dislocated shoulder - their 3rd choice keeper then suddenly becomes their first substitute in that position in case of a further injury/sending off - which given the number of penalties being given this tournament isn’t completely unlikely.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Poland on 16:53 - Jun 19 with 2022 viewsKeaneish

According to some, his value was going to rise massively and he'd be Hurt's biggest sale of the summer on his return. I'm sure they'll be proved completely incorrect in time.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Poland on 17:01 - Jun 19 with 2001 viewsDanFord

Poland on 16:23 - Jun 19 by hoppy

That said, a keeper went off last night due to a dislocated shoulder - their 3rd choice keeper then suddenly becomes their first substitute in that position in case of a further injury/sending off - which given the number of penalties being given this tournament isn’t completely unlikely.

We haven't seen a penalty given for a foul by the keeper though and the only red card has been for a defender handballing. So I don't see that there will suddenly be a spate of keepers rushing out to deny a goal scoring opportunity with a foul. Also, the Poland second choice keeper is a mile ahead of Bart so we won't be seeing what happened with Tunisia either.

Poland on 17:11 - Jun 19 with 1983 viewsJ2BLUE

I think he knew that going in. He's still serving his country in training etc.

He has a real chance to be Szczęsny's backup by the time the next world cup comes along. Fabianski will be 36. Bart will be 34. He has two more international tournaments to aim for. He'll probably never play a game but he has a chance.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Poland on 17:24 - Jun 19 with 1945 viewsLuk38644

He should be in goal if that Senegal 2nd is anything to go by.

Sczesny is a madman.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024