Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My posts 15:43 - Jun 19 with 14132 views12th_Man

I know most on here don't like me for some strange reason. I will post what I want still if don't like it don't comment

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

My posts on 19:06 - Jun 19 with 3115 viewsKeno

There is only one TWTD reply to that!!

SUQ!!!!!

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

My posts on 19:12 - Jun 19 with 3100 viewsconnorscontract

I have an issue with you copying other peoples words/tweets and then and pasting them on here as if they are your own. You did that a lot, but more recently have directly linked the tweet. That's fair enough, and if people really don't want to see you do that they can put you on ignore and not see it.

If you do post tweets it would be good if you could then say what you think: "I think this is interesting", "I can't believe he has said this" etc. That then starts a discussion as it sets out a position others can agree or disagree with.
My posts on 19:19 - Jun 19 with 3084 viewsMelford

I think you're all right. Getting chippy with people for not going week in week out doesn't help you though, I'd love to get a season ticket and go home and away but because of the nature of my job I can't. You're lucky to be in a situation where you can go to every game,not everybody can and it doesn't mean you care less about it if you don't.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

My posts on 19:22 - Jun 19 with 3080 viewsSuperblue95

I think sometimes you get unfair stick where it isn't deserved. Other times you are nothing short of a bellend.

I wouldn't want you to stop posting though as you keep this forum interesting, nobody knows what you will come out with next.

I do find the constant down voting and stealing of others tweets a bit pathetic though

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

My posts on 19:26 - Jun 19 with 3067 viewsSpruceMoose

My posts on 19:22 - Jun 19 by Superblue95

I think sometimes you get unfair stick where it isn't deserved. Other times you are nothing short of a bellend.

I wouldn't want you to stop posting though as you keep this forum interesting, nobody knows what you will come out with next.

I do find the constant down voting and stealing of others tweets a bit pathetic though

I think we have given him the attention he was seeking in this thread.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

My posts on 19:35 - Jun 19 with 3042 viewsSuperblue95

My posts on 19:26 - Jun 19 by SpruceMoose

I think we have given him the attention he was seeking in this thread.

He is good at sucking us all in to be fair. Perhaps he is just a very good troll that never gets bored

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

My posts on 20:30 - Jun 19 with 3006 views12th_Man

My posts on 18:13 - Jun 19 by SitfcB

He's not very young...

I'm also not very old SitfcB

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

My posts on 20:31 - Jun 19 with 3004 viewsSpruceMoose

My posts on 20:30 - Jun 19 by 12th_Man

I'm also not very old SitfcB

You said you were 36 right?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Login to get fewer ads

My posts on 20:34 - Jun 19 with 2994 viewsfergalsharkey

I like you a lot.
Shall we meet for coffee?

Poll: Cook out?

My posts on 20:36 - Jun 19 with 2983 viewsvapour_trail

My posts on 20:34 - Jun 19 by fergalsharkey

I like you a lot.
Shall we meet for coffee?

Swipe left 12th man, swipe left.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

My posts on 20:41 - Jun 19 with 2962 viewswkj

"I will post what I want still"

cool cool, I will reply what I want still... we good?

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

My posts on 22:34 - Jun 19 with 2887 viewsJohnny_Boy

Yes, okay Rain_Man
My posts on 22:50 - Jun 19 with 2867 viewsgtsb

My posts on 15:58 - Jun 19 by SpruceMoose

It's because he stinks out the message board. Every now and then he posts a cracker which makes me laugh. I'd like to see more of that, less of the clipping Tweets like Lidl coupons.

My posts on 06:33 - Jun 20 with 2754 viewsBenters2

My posts on 22:50 - Jun 19 by gtsb

This.
My posts on 13:13 - Jun 20 with 2672 viewsSpruceMoose

My posts on 06:33 - Jun 20 by Benters2

This.

I'd be happy to compare my posting history against yours anytime, Benters.

You won't find anywhere near the level of slackjawed stupidity, racism, intolerance and bullying in my posts that you would in yours.

Quite honestly, you portray yourself as a truly awful person on here.

My posts on 13:16 - Jun 20 with 2666 viewsKieran_Knows

My posts on 13:13 - Jun 20 by SpruceMoose

You won't find anywhere near the level of slackjawed stupidity, racism, intolerance and bullying in my posts that you would in yours.

*grabs popcorn*

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

My posts on 13:19 - Jun 20 with 2660 viewsSpruceMoose

My posts on 13:16 - Jun 20 by Kieran_Knows

*grabs popcorn*

Said my piece now! Benters is more than welcome to follow me round the board though. Afterall, he seems to have come back for the sole purpose of doing that. I guess this is the kind of response he was looking for, so may has well let him have it.

My posts on 13:24 - Jun 20 with 2644 viewswitchdoctor

My posts on 13:19 - Jun 20 by SpruceMoose

Said my piece now! Benters is more than welcome to follow me round the board though. Afterall, he seems to have come back for the sole purpose of doing that. I guess this is the kind of response he was looking for, so may has well let him have it.

priceless....the other way round more like...you come across as being obsessed with him...even when he had a break you kept banging on about him....give it a rest ffs!
My posts on 13:26 - Jun 20 with 2634 viewsSpruceMoose

My posts on 13:24 - Jun 20 by witchdoctor

priceless....the other way round more like...you come across as being obsessed with him...even when he had a break you kept banging on about him....give it a rest ffs!

Are you his agent or something? Very sweet that you're always there to jump in to defend him. Maybe read the thread though eh? Benters is the one yet again using a carefully crafted reply of 'This' to have a pop at me.
[Post edited 20 Jun 2018 13:28]

My posts on 13:44 - Jun 20 with 2603 viewsBenters2

My posts on 13:13 - Jun 20 by SpruceMoose

You got all that from 'this'?

I think you need some fresh air dear x.
My posts on 13:45 - Jun 20 with 2596 viewsSpruceMoose

My posts on 13:44 - Jun 20 by Benters2

You got all that from 'this'?

I think you need some fresh air dear x.

Go ahead, keep ignoring Phil's warnings. You'll have to use your other log in though. What was it? SamPamsDisco or something?

My posts on 13:46 - Jun 20 with 2590 viewsBenters2

My posts on 13:19 - Jun 20 by SpruceMoose

In your dreams love x
My posts on 13:47 - Jun 20 with 2585 viewsBenters2

My posts on 13:24 - Jun 20 by witchdoctor

Yeah but thats ok though!
My posts on 13:48 - Jun 20 with 2578 viewsSpruceMoose

My posts on 13:47 - Jun 20 by Benters2

Yeah but thats ok though!

Point of order. You popped up in this thread to have a dig at me, as per usual. So not sure why you're playing the victim.

My posts on 13:52 - Jun 20 with 2566 viewsBenters2

My posts on 13:48 - Jun 20 by SpruceMoose

Point of order. You popped up in this thread to have a dig at me, as per usual. So not sure why you're playing the victim.

You win.

Im out.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024