Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My posts 15:43 - Jun 19 with 14134 views12th_Man

I know most on here don't like me for some strange reason. I will post what I want still if don't like it don't comment

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

My posts on 15:45 - Jun 19 with 5994 viewshype313

I think most have taken umbrage with the fact that you constantly belittle people who don't go to games for a multitude of valid reasons and constantly bait them, it's childish.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

My posts on 15:46 - Jun 19 with 5989 viewsSpruceMoose

Not sure it's you they don't like, seeing as the majority of people don't know you. It's the awful guff you put on here which people dislike.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

My posts on 15:47 - Jun 19 with 5977 viewsIllinoisblue

it's your stealing of other people's tweets and opinions that bothers me. other than that, I have no issue with you.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

My posts on 15:48 - Jun 19 with 5968 viewshype313

My posts on 15:46 - Jun 19 by SpruceMoose

Not sure it's you they don't like, seeing as the majority of people don't know you. It's the awful guff you put on here which people dislike.

He obviously didn't like our responses.

My posts on 15:53 - Jun 19 with 5936 viewsSpruceMoose

My posts on 15:48 - Jun 19 by hype313

He obviously didn't like our responses.

Is he downvoting the fact that I said people don't dislike him? I'm confused.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

My posts on 15:54 - Jun 19 with 5927 viewshype313

My posts on 15:53 - Jun 19 by SpruceMoose

Is he downvoting the fact that I said people don't dislike him? I'm confused.

Yes, odd.

Awful guff, so true.

My posts on 15:57 - Jun 19 with 5914 viewshomer_123

I've said to you before, I wouldn't want to see you stop posting but, maybe, have a think about why you get the replies you do?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

My posts on 15:58 - Jun 19 with 5903 viewsSpruceMoose

My posts on 15:57 - Jun 19 by homer_123

I've said to you before, I wouldn't want to see you stop posting but, maybe, have a think about why you get the replies you do?

It's because he stinks out the message board. Every now and then he posts a cracker which makes me laugh. I'd like to see more of that, less of the clipping Tweets like Lidl coupons.

Login to get fewer ads

My posts on 16:00 - Jun 19 with 5894 viewshomer_123

My posts on 15:58 - Jun 19 by SpruceMoose

It's because he stinks out the message board. Every now and then he posts a cracker which makes me laugh. I'd like to see more of that, less of the clipping Tweets like Lidl coupons.

I'm not even against the clipping of Tweets, although less is more.

It's that there is no discussion or take or angle....I'm still trying to work out if he's genuine or a creation, as such.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

My posts on 16:08 - Jun 19 with 5856 viewsBenters2

They don’t like it up em !
My posts on 16:11 - Jun 19 with 5847 viewsSpruceMoose

My posts on 16:08 - Jun 19 by Benters2

They don’t like it up em !

You right wingers are always obsessed with things going up yourselves, or things being rammed down your throats. Interesting eh?

My posts on 16:13 - Jun 19 with 5837 viewsJ2BLUE

I don't dislike you. Few things which irritate me:

1) Constant posting to tweets. If people wanted to see them they would be on Twitter.

2) Copying what other people have said almost word for word. Incredibly odd.

3) Very thin skinned. Anything questioning you is met with down votes and questioning why people don't like you.

4) Pathetic entitled superfan attitude when it comes to Town. I guess you must be very young so maybe some of the stick isn't justified.

I hope you keep posting.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

My posts on 16:14 - Jun 19 with 5828 viewspoppiesman

If I disagree with your posts then I will reply.
Or maybe you are asking people not to reply so you look as if not many people disagree with you?
My posts on 16:15 - Jun 19 with 5822 viewswitchdoctor

My posts on 16:11 - Jun 19 by SpruceMoose

You right wingers are always obsessed with things going up yourselves, or things being rammed down your throats. Interesting eh?

#obsessed
My posts on 16:16 - Jun 19 with 5813 viewsSpruceMoose

My posts on 16:15 - Jun 19 by witchdoctor

#obsessed

Orally and buttockally fixated, some would say.

My posts on 16:19 - Jun 19 with 5799 viewswitchdoctor

My posts on 16:16 - Jun 19 by SpruceMoose

Orally and buttockally fixated, some would say.

well who am I to argue?...I’m sure you know yourself better than anyone ‘eh?..😂
My posts on 16:20 - Jun 19 with 5791 viewsSpruceMoose

I think the kindest thing to do at this point would be for everyone to put you on their ignore list. You don;t want people to comment on your posts, but you want to post anyway. Seems like that would keep everyone happy. You could then scream into the void to your heart's content.

My posts on 16:27 - Jun 19 with 5743 viewsBenters2

My posts on 16:11 - Jun 19 by SpruceMoose

Meow 🐱
My posts on 16:29 - Jun 19 with 5732 viewsBrixtonBlue

Are you IpswichCrazy under a new name?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

My posts on 16:35 - Jun 19 with 5703 viewsSpruceMoose

My posts on 16:27 - Jun 19 by Benters2

Meow 🐱

So glad you're back, Sweetpea. Guess you were lonely without us!

My posts on 16:39 - Jun 19 with 5681 viewsSpruceMoose

My posts on 16:29 - Jun 19 by BrixtonBlue

Are you IpswichCrazy under a new name?

Apparently not. I thought the same thing, but someone assured me it wasn't as they know both of them in real life! They do say you can judge a man by the company he keeps...

My posts on 16:51 - Jun 19 with 5626 viewsBlue_Order

FS, admin. I just put the kettle on and all.
My posts on 18:07 - Jun 19 with 5536 viewsGuthrum

The whole point is that if I disagree with what you've posted, I can comment upon it, you defend your position, we debate and so on. Likewise if I strongly agree (or it makes me chuckle), might say that, perhaps give an up-arrow.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

My posts on 18:13 - Jun 19 with 5518 viewsSitfcB

My posts on 16:13 - Jun 19 by J2BLUE

I don't dislike you. Few things which irritate me:

1) Constant posting to tweets. If people wanted to see them they would be on Twitter.

2) Copying what other people have said almost word for word. Incredibly odd.

3) Very thin skinned. Anything questioning you is met with down votes and questioning why people don't like you.

4) Pathetic entitled superfan attitude when it comes to Town. I guess you must be very young so maybe some of the stick isn't justified.

I hope you keep posting.

He's not very young...

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

My posts on 18:30 - Jun 19 with 5456 viewsbluehook

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024