Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My posts 15:43 - Jun 19 with 14135 views12th_Man

I know most on here don't like me for some strange reason. I will post what I want still if don't like it don't comment

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

My posts on 13:54 - Jun 20 with 2393 viewsSpruceMoose

My posts on 13:52 - Jun 20 by Benters2

You win.

Im out.

Yeah, for five minutes...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

My posts on 14:58 - Jun 20 with 2343 viewswitchdoctor

My posts on 13:26 - Jun 20 by SpruceMoose

Are you his agent or something? Very sweet that you're always there to jump in to defend him. Maybe read the thread though eh? Benters is the one yet again using a carefully crafted reply of 'This' to have a pop at me.
[Post edited 20 Jun 2018 13:28]

but you ignored the bloke who quite rightly posted the pot/ kettle analogy ‘eh?...why’s that?...and really pathetic urging phil to show the red card...
My posts on 15:19 - Jun 20 with 2301 viewsSpruceMoose

My posts on 14:58 - Jun 20 by witchdoctor

but you ignored the bloke who quite rightly posted the pot/ kettle analogy ‘eh?...why’s that?...and really pathetic urging phil to show the red card...

There's nothing quite like a blub on someone else's behalf. Good job, son.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

My posts on 16:03 - Jun 20 with 2252 viewswitchdoctor

My posts on 15:19 - Jun 20 by SpruceMoose

There's nothing quite like a blub on someone else's behalf. Good job, son.

there’s nothing quite like someone avoiding a answering a question...
top swerving son 👍
My posts on 16:06 - Jun 20 with 2247 viewswkj

I have missed tidying up after arbitrary down votes

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

My posts on 16:08 - Jun 20 with 2242 viewsSpruceMoose

My posts on 16:03 - Jun 20 by witchdoctor

there’s nothing quite like someone avoiding a answering a question...
top swerving son 👍

What was your question? Why I didn't reply to the poster who posted the picture, but I did to Benters?

I didn't care about the original post. Whoever posted it was free to do so. What I thought was rather meltish was the typical Benters response of hanging back and getting his little digs in based on the back of other peoples posts. Basically, his inability to think for himself was the most annoying part about the whole thing.

Does that satisfy your curiosity?

I do have a question for you though. Why do you feel the need to constantly defend the most unpleasant bully on here? Strange kind of person to align yourself with.
[Post edited 20 Jun 2018 16:09]

My posts on 16:28 - Jun 20 with 2217 viewswkj

My posts on 16:08 - Jun 20 by SpruceMoose

What was your question? Why I didn't reply to the poster who posted the picture, but I did to Benters?

I didn't care about the original post. Whoever posted it was free to do so. What I thought was rather meltish was the typical Benters response of hanging back and getting his little digs in based on the back of other peoples posts. Basically, his inability to think for himself was the most annoying part about the whole thing.

I do have a question for you though. Why do you feel the need to constantly defend the most unpleasant bully on here? Strange kind of person to align yourself with.

Top marks that man, A comprehensive answer I'd say.

Crybaby

My posts on 16:29 - Jun 20 with 2211 viewsSpruceMoose

My posts on 16:28 - Jun 20 by wkj

Top marks that man, A comprehensive answer I'd say.

Have I ever told you that I consider you to be one of, if not the most, intelligent posters on this forum?

Login to get fewer ads

My posts on 16:35 - Jun 20 with 2203 viewswkj

My posts on 16:29 - Jun 20 by SpruceMoose

Have I ever told you that I consider you to be one of, if not the most, intelligent posters on this forum?

You have my gratitude, and another fiver later

I like you too, you are one of the good ones, even if Hoppy hoodwinked you over your avatar

Crybaby

My posts on 16:37 - Jun 20 with 2201 viewsButterbing

My posts on 13:52 - Jun 20 by Benters2

You win.

Im out.

As more of a lurker than a poster I hope this guy goes again, the board was much more pleasant to read in his absence. I like to read most of the views of fellow fans and occasionally comment. This "benters" guy comes across as the most unpleasant. I mostly stop reading any thread he is involved in.
My posts on 16:40 - Jun 20 with 2192 viewsSpruceMoose

My posts on 16:37 - Jun 20 by Butterbing

As more of a lurker than a poster I hope this guy goes again, the board was much more pleasant to read in his absence. I like to read most of the views of fellow fans and occasionally comment. This "benters" guy comes across as the most unpleasant. I mostly stop reading any thread he is involved in.

You should post more. You talk sense.

My posts on 16:42 - Jun 20 with 2183 viewswkj

My posts on 16:37 - Jun 20 by Butterbing

To be honest I don't think he reads any thread he is involved in either, usually it is to see who is posting, if they are on his list, say something vile and divisive, throw a few downvotes about, play the victim, toddles off- I could be wrong, but I have a sneaky suspicion i might not be...

Crybaby

My posts on 16:44 - Jun 20 with 2170 viewsSpruceMoose

My posts on 16:42 - Jun 20 by wkj

To be honest I don't think he reads any thread he is involved in either, usually it is to see who is posting, if they are on his list, say something vile and divisive, throw a few downvotes about, play the victim, toddles off- I could be wrong, but I have a sneaky suspicion i might not be...

I think you've nailed it there.

My posts on 16:44 - Jun 20 with 2169 viewsBenters2

My posts on 16:42 - Jun 20 by wkj

There was me liking your waterbutt thread as well!

Oh well.
My posts on 16:46 - Jun 20 with 2159 viewsSpruceMoose

My posts on 16:44 - Jun 20 by Benters2

Oh well.

He said throwing around his downvotes! Arf! Oh my sides!

My posts on 16:46 - Jun 20 with 2159 viewswkj

Oh well.

I like you on that thread too! More of that please

Crybaby

My posts on 16:50 - Jun 20 with 2136 viewsJ2BLUE

Oh well.

Are you enjoying the weather Benters?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

My posts on 16:52 - Jun 20 with 2131 viewsBenters2

My posts on 16:50 - Jun 20 by J2BLUE

Are you enjoying the weather Benters?

Yeah its lovely but everything in the garden is so dry!
My posts on 16:54 - Jun 20 with 2119 viewswkj

My posts on 16:52 - Jun 20 by Benters2

With no water in the butt I am down to my last case of ghost ship to water the peas, god forbid I have to use something potable like tap water.

Crybaby

My posts on 16:56 - Jun 20 with 2111 viewsJ2BLUE

My posts on 16:52 - Jun 20 by Benters2

Hopefully we'll get some decent rain soon.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

My posts on 17:44 - Jun 20 with 2063 viewswitchdoctor

My posts on 16:08 - Jun 20 by SpruceMoose

yes..that was indeed my question...wasn’t curious in the slightest...so would you have reacted in the way you have if it had been anyone else than him who commented on that particular post?...or just made an exception in his case?... sure he has his faults...haven’t we all?...and you rate him a bully?....ha ha ...bless...your definition varies wildly from mine then....and I’ll decide who I align myself with....I’d rather have a pint with the likes of him than some of the smart arses who use this board..
My posts on 17:49 - Jun 20 with 2055 viewsSpruceMoose

My posts on 17:44 - Jun 20 by witchdoctor

yes..that was indeed my question...wasn’t curious in the slightest...so would you have reacted in the way you have if it had been anyone else than him who commented on that particular post?...or just made an exception in his case?... sure he has his faults...haven’t we all?...and you rate him a bully?....ha ha ...bless...your definition varies wildly from mine then....and I’ll decide who I align myself with....I’d rather have a pint with the likes of him than some of the smart arses who use this board..

You have an interesting posting style.

Anyway, just let me know which pub you choose so I can steer clear.

My posts on 17:52 - Jun 20 with 2053 viewswitchdoctor

My posts on 17:49 - Jun 20 by SpruceMoose

You have an interesting posting style.

Anyway, just let me know which pub you choose so I can steer clear.

👍
My posts on 18:37 - Jun 20 with 2016 viewsBenters2

My posts on 17:52 - Jun 20 by witchdoctor

👍

this.
My posts on 18:45 - Jun 20 with 2009 viewsSpruceMoose

My posts on 18:37 - Jun 20 by Benters2

this.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024