Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yay!!! A true legend of the board has returned!! 16:54 - Jun 19 with 1435 viewsKeno

All we need now is blueas and Warky!!

Hi mariner how’s it hanging?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Yay!!! A true legend of the board has returned!! on 16:57 - Jun 19 with 1426 viewsMarinerisGod

Hello Mr O.

Just a fleeting visit, I have stuff to do, but I remembered my password and could log in.

Being Deadpool for real.
Poll: Best McCarthy

Yay!!! A true legend of the board has returned!! on 16:59 - Jun 19 with 1400 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I never left...

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Yay!!! A true legend of the board has returned!! on 17:01 - Jun 19 with 1389 viewsLord_Lucan

Yay!!! A true legend of the board has returned!! on 16:57 - Jun 19 by MarinerisGod

Hello Mr O.

Just a fleeting visit, I have stuff to do, but I remembered my password and could log in.

Yo Geosouth!

Rock on!

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Yay!!! A true legend of the board has returned!! on 17:01 - Jun 19 with 1390 viewsMarinerisGod

Yay!!! A true legend of the board has returned!! on 16:59 - Jun 19 by Marshalls_Mullet

I never left...

Somehow that doesn't surprise anyone.

Being Deadpool for real.

Yay!!! A true legend of the board has returned!! on 17:02 - Jun 19 with 1387 viewsKeno

Yay!!! A true legend of the board has returned!! on 16:57 - Jun 19 by MarinerisGod

Hello Mr O.

You are sorely missed!!

Board is full of idiots and eejits now

J2 and sprucey are bout the sanest ones left

Yay!!! A true legend of the board has returned!! on 17:04 - Jun 19 with 1373 viewsMarinerisGod

Yay!!! A true legend of the board has returned!! on 17:02 - Jun 19 by Keno

You are sorely missed!!

Being Deadpool for real.

Yay!!! A true legend of the board has returned!! on 17:20 - Jun 19 with 1323 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Yay!!! A true legend of the board has returned!! on 17:01 - Jun 19 by MarinerisGod

Somehow that doesn't surprise anyone.

Hi cheeky.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Yay!!! A true legend of the board has returned!! on 19:36 - Jun 19 with 1184 viewsJohnny_Boy

Yes. It's great having Rommy back.

Oh...

Hello Hippy

Glad to see you are still with us old folk. Course, we're nowhere near as old as Keno...
Login to get fewer ads

Yay!!! A true legend of the board has returned!! on 19:41 - Jun 19 with 1166 viewsSpruceMoose

Yay!!! A true legend of the board has returned!! on 17:02 - Jun 19 by Keno

You are sorely missed!!

I tried to leave but Phil blocked my transfer to Tractorboys.com. Spiteful man, so he is.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Yay!!! A true legend of the board has returned!! on 19:54 - Jun 19 with 1140 viewsKeno

Yay!!! A true legend of the board has returned!! on 19:41 - Jun 19 by SpruceMoose

I tried to leave but Phil blocked my transfer to Tractorboys.com. Spiteful man, so he is.

I thought it was tractorgirls.com

Yay!!! A true legend of the board has returned!! on 19:57 - Jun 19 with 1130 viewsSpruceMoose

Yay!!! A true legend of the board has returned!! on 19:54 - Jun 19 by Keno

I thought it was tractorgirls.com

You're confusing me with Benters.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024