Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The World Cup's not yet a week old.. 18:51 - Jun 19 with 2328 viewsBlueBadger

..but this place has been terrific. Well done all, some world class internet is mostly happening.

With the obvious exception of 12th Man. He's clearly Saudi Arabia.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

The World Cup's not yet a week old.. on 18:53 - Jun 19 with 2310 viewsSpruceMoose

I feel like we should continue this 'Posters as Countries' thread and see where it leads us...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

The World Cup's not yet a week old.. (n/t) on 18:55 - Jun 19 with 2295 viewshoppy

The World Cup's not yet a week old.. on 18:53 - Jun 19 by SpruceMoose

I feel like we should continue this 'Posters as Countries' thread and see where it leads us...

Go on then... who am I?
[Post edited 19 Jun 2018 18:55]

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

The World Cup's not yet a week old.. on 18:57 - Jun 19 with 2286 viewsSpruceMoose

The World Cup's not yet a week old.. on 18:53 - Jun 19 by SpruceMoose

Hoppy - Brazil (of the 70s) - Universally loved.
Dolly - Uruguay - Lots of little niggly fouls all the time, followed by the 'what did I do?!' look.
Benters - Iran - An atomic explosion just waiting to happen.
Facters - Argentina - Oldest squad out there.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

The World Cup's not yet a week old.. on 19:03 - Jun 19 with 2247 viewsm14_blue

No one will want to be Tunisia....
[Post edited 19 Jun 2018 19:03]
The World Cup's not yet a week old.. on 19:05 - Jun 19 with 2231 viewsBlueBadger

The World Cup's not yet a week old.. on 19:03 - Jun 19 by m14_blue

No one will want to be Tunisia....
[Post edited 19 Jun 2018 19:03]

Clearly, that's Mark_TWTD.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

The World Cup's not yet a week old.. (n/t) on 19:06 - Jun 19 with 2229 viewsvapour_trail

The World Cup's not yet a week old.. (n/t) on 18:55 - Jun 19 by hoppy

Go on then... who am I?
[Post edited 19 Jun 2018 18:55]

Peru. Brings a smile to the proceedings once every 36 years.

Boooom!

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

The World Cup's not yet a week old.. (n/t) on 19:09 - Jun 19 with 2219 viewsSpruceMoose

The World Cup's not yet a week old.. (n/t) on 19:06 - Jun 19 by vapour_trail

Peru. Brings a smile to the proceedings once every 36 years.

Boooom!

J2 is clearly Denmark. Terrible food.

The World Cup's not yet a week old.. on 19:20 - Jun 19 with 2184 viewsGlasgowBlue

The World Cup's not yet a week old.. on 18:57 - Jun 19 by SpruceMoose

Dolly - Uruguay - Lots of little niggly fouls all the time, followed by the 'what did I do?!' look.

Uruguay decapitated the centre forward from the rock of Gibralter but didn't see a problem with it. Just youthful highjinks.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

The World Cup's not yet a week old.. (n/t) on 19:24 - Jun 19 with 2169 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

The World Cup's not yet a week old.. (n/t) on 19:09 - Jun 19 by SpruceMoose

You haven,t tasted his Smorrebrod yet then.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

The World Cup's not yet a week old.. (n/t) on 19:26 - Jun 19 with 2157 viewsSpruceMoose

The World Cup's not yet a week old.. (n/t) on 19:24 - Jun 19 by StochesStotasBlewe

You haven,t tasted his Smorrebrod yet then.

He tried ramming it down my throat once.

The World Cup's not yet a week old.. (n/t) on 19:36 - Jun 19 with 2118 viewsconnorscontract

The World Cup's not yet a week old.. (n/t) on 19:09 - Jun 19 by SpruceMoose

Rene Redzepi will be slashing his wrists with his Santoku at the mere association.

And then dripping the blood artistically across a razor clam tartare, before garnishing it with freshly foraged sub-Arctic Cirlcle tundra moss. £415.99 + VAT to you, sir.
The World Cup's not yet a week old.. on 20:37 - Jun 19 with 2028 viewsMelford

I'm Columbia

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

The World Cup's not yet a week old.. on 20:52 - Jun 19 with 1990 viewsWD19

The World Cup's not yet a week old.. on 18:57 - Jun 19 by SpruceMoose

I am Mexico. A constant presence, but somehow easily forgotten. Gives it a good shot, but without ever achieving anything. Some dubious past fashion decisions.
The World Cup's not yet a week old.. on 20:53 - Jun 19 with 1985 viewsSpruceMoose

The World Cup's not yet a week old.. on 20:52 - Jun 19 by WD19

I am Mexico. A constant presence, but somehow easily forgotten. Gives it a good shot, but without ever achieving anything. Some dubious past fashion decisions.

Do you like a good homophobic chant? If not I suggest you pick another team!

The World Cup's not yet a week old.. on 21:10 - Jun 19 with 1942 viewsWD19

The World Cup's not yet a week old.. on 20:53 - Jun 19 by SpruceMoose

Do you like a good homophobic chant? If not I suggest you pick another team!

I can do what I like.....by this time tmw you will have forgotten I was even here in the first place.
The World Cup's not yet a week old.. on 21:31 - Jun 19 with 1888 viewswkj

I am scotland, I speak the language, but I aint close to being in it

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024