Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did anyone go fanzone? 19:47 - Jun 19 with 1698 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

If so what was it like? Atmosphere,queue time, and just generally. Was thinking about going on Sunday.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Did anyone go fanzone? on 19:49 - Jun 19 with 1682 viewsIllinoisblue

the goal celebrations looked rather tame compared to other vids that have been doing the rounds today. Sleepy Suffolk innit. Polite back-slapping rather than tossing half a pint of sorry piss in the air.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Did anyone go fanzone? on 19:49 - Jun 19 with 1687 viewsSitfcB

Great atmosphere, especially for the goals.
Queue time was ok! Imagine there will be a lot more people there on Sunday though.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Did anyone go fanzone? on 19:50 - Jun 19 with 1677 viewsSitfcB

Did anyone go fanzone? on 19:49 - Jun 19 by Illinoisblue

the goal celebrations looked rather tame compared to other vids that have been doing the rounds today. Sleepy Suffolk innit. Polite back-slapping rather than tossing half a pint of sorry piss in the air.

Probably because the video was from the back and only one half of the crowd? And outside...! Most I've seen the video is shot from the front and all indoors.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Did anyone go fanzone? on 20:49 - Jun 19 with 1526 viewsTractorCam

Did anyone go fanzone? on 19:49 - Jun 19 by Illinoisblue

The video you saw was probably mine, and like Sitters said it was just my pov (i'm a small peson) from the back of the crowd. Unlike the other videos where they're purposely recording the whole fanpark for 90 minutes waiting for moments like this. I can assure you there was all sorts of pints flying, people falling over in these types of celebrations, unfortunately my google pixel can't capture everything at once haha!

Definitely recommend anyone to go there for the next few.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Did anyone go fanzone? on 21:59 - Jun 19 with 1370 viewsIllinoisblue

Did anyone go fanzone? on 20:49 - Jun 19 by TractorCam

The video you saw was probably mine, and like Sitters said it was just my pov (i'm a small peson) from the back of the crowd. Unlike the other videos where they're purposely recording the whole fanpark for 90 minutes waiting for moments like this. I can assure you there was all sorts of pints flying, people falling over in these types of celebrations, unfortunately my google pixel can't capture everything at once haha!

Definitely recommend anyone to go there for the next few.

good stuff, glad to hear it was as mental as elsewhere!

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Did anyone go fanzone? on 22:00 - Jun 19 with 1366 viewsITFC_Forever

I went.... it was pretty decent.

A little bit of singing from the group to the left at the back, bar queue wasn’t too bad, good view of the big screen and there certainly was a good celebration when the goals went in, a few pints went flying through the air.

Sunday is being promoted as family day, so I wouldn’t go expecting a beery, lively atmosphere.

Hopefully they will adjust the position of the screen for Sunday.... it was ok last night, but I think they can realistically expect at least double the crowd as it’s during the day and kids will be able to go.

The trailer with the screen on will need to be turned 90 degrees to face Alderman Road Rec or pushed further back towards the Co-op Stand.

It would be also be worth putting a couple of bottle bars in place as well to help the bar queue.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Did anyone go fanzone? on 22:08 - Jun 19 with 1337 viewsTractorCam

Did anyone go fanzone? on 22:00 - Jun 19 by ITFC_Forever

I went.... it was pretty decent.

A little bit of singing from the group to the left at the back, bar queue wasn’t too bad, good view of the big screen and there certainly was a good celebration when the goals went in, a few pints went flying through the air.

Sunday is being promoted as family day, so I wouldn’t go expecting a beery, lively atmosphere.

Hopefully they will adjust the position of the screen for Sunday.... it was ok last night, but I think they can realistically expect at least double the crowd as it’s during the day and kids will be able to go.

The trailer with the screen on will need to be turned 90 degrees to face Alderman Road Rec or pushed further back towards the Co-op Stand.

It would be also be worth putting a couple of bottle bars in place as well to help the bar queue.

I said exactly this regarding the screen, found it's positioning very bizarre

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024