Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
There's some very suspect refereeing going on... 20:16 - Jun 19 with 1773 viewsDyland

Or are they just sh1t? It's like Keith Stroud has been cloned as the United Colours of Benetton.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

and equally suspect defending... (n/t) on 20:19 - Jun 19 with 1748 viewsDyland

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

and equally suspect defending... (n/t) on 20:19 - Jun 19 with 1745 viewsMullet

and equally suspect defending... (n/t) on 20:19 - Jun 19 by Dyland

Egypt getting a pipeline next summer or something?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

and equally suspect defending... (n/t) on 21:30 - Jun 19 with 1664 viewsBluesquid

and equally suspect defending... (n/t) on 20:19 - Jun 19 by Mullet

Egypt getting a pipeline next summer or something?

Yesterday he 'got to' the match officials at our lads game and today it was the whole Egyptian team.

and equally suspect defending... (n/t) on 08:59 - Jun 20 with 1532 viewsStokieBlue

and equally suspect defending... (n/t) on 21:30 - Jun 19 by Bluesquid

Yesterday he 'got to' the match officials at our lads game and today it was the whole Egyptian team.

Let's see if Saudi Arabia can suddenly play football today.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

There's some very suspect refereeing going on... on 09:20 - Jun 20 with 1492 viewsLord_Lucan

I was only half paying attention but I’m sure the ref let an opposition player back on the pitch against Poland at a daft moment. The poor polish bloke nocked the ball back only for the African to be allowed back onto the pitch at that very time, nick the ball and score. Surely he should have only been allowed back on the pitch when the ball was miles away.

Knee jerk racist accusation problem alert - not that African is racist, well it might be by today. I used the term African because I can’t remember who The Polaks were playing.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

There's some very suspect refereeing going on... on 09:40 - Jun 20 with 1457 viewsPinewoodblue

There's some very suspect refereeing going on... on 09:20 - Jun 20 by Lord_Lucan

I was only half paying attention but I’m sure the ref let an opposition player back on the pitch against Poland at a daft moment. The poor polish bloke nocked the ball back only for the African to be allowed back onto the pitch at that very time, nick the ball and score. Surely he should have only been allowed back on the pitch when the ball was miles away.

Knee jerk racist accusation problem alert - not that African is racist, well it might be by today. I used the term African because I can’t remember who The Polaks were playing.

FIFA initially, in March, announced a list of 36 referees and 60+ assistants. One ref and one assistant were quietly dropped from the list as they face corruption charges. The two assistants due to work with the ref concerned were also dropped.

No need for polecat correctness, involving as many countries as possible, FIFA Shoild select the best. Likewise with Premier League they should appoint the best, even if they are not English.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

and equally suspect defending... (n/t) on 10:54 - Jun 20 with 1395 viewsBluesquid

and equally suspect defending... (n/t) on 08:59 - Jun 20 by StokieBlue

Let's see if Saudi Arabia can suddenly play football today.

SB

So far then (on this board) it's the officials at the England match, the Egyptian squad AND the Saudi squad aswell and we're barely into the second week.

lol

Might aswell just knock all of this on the head now and just give the cup to Russia, eh?

I mean, he seems to be able to 'get to' everyone.

Lump on for Russia's last sixteen game perhaps then?

If Saudi play as bad as they did in the first game, what will you read into that?
There's some very suspect refereeing going on... on 10:58 - Jun 20 with 1379 viewsITFC_Forever

There's some very suspect refereeing going on... on 09:20 - Jun 20 by Lord_Lucan

I was only partly paying attention as well, but I'm sure ref waved him back on when the ball was in a pretty innocuous part of the pitch.
Then some idiot Pole decided on a ridiculous back-pass which promptly sent the Senegal player clean through.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Login to get fewer ads

There's some very suspect refereeing going on... on 11:40 - Jun 20 with 1344 viewsNo9

They said on the TV yesterday evening that they had asked SUPER-REF Clappingberg who had said it was all withing the rules
and equally suspect defending... (n/t) on 11:43 - Jun 20 with 1331 viewsm14_blue

and equally suspect defending... (n/t) on 10:54 - Jun 20 by Bluesquid

So far then (on this board) it's the officials at the England match, the Egyptian squad AND the Saudi squad aswell and we're barely into the second week.

lol

Might aswell just knock all of this on the head now and just give the cup to Russia, eh?

If Saudi play as bad as they did in the first game, what will you read into that?

I think most of the comments are tongue in cheek tbf.
and equally suspect defending... (n/t) on 12:30 - Jun 20 with 1287 viewsStokieBlue

and equally suspect defending... (n/t) on 10:54 - Jun 20 by Bluesquid

lol

It was a joke, a tongue in cheek comment.

SB
[Post edited 20 Jun 2018 12:45]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024