Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I think i've found the worst football song ever. Proper cringeworthy 20:41 - Jun 19 with 1968 viewsMelford

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

I think i've found the worst football song ever. Proper cringeworthy on 20:44 - Jun 19 with 1948 viewsTractorCam

Wrong

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

I think i've found the worst football song ever. Proper cringeworthy on 21:34 - Jun 19 with 1885 viewswkj

I think i've found the worst football song ever. Proper cringeworthy on 20:44 - Jun 19 by TractorCam

Wrong

I used to see kids getting decked in school for having glasses and thought it was harsh, maybe I was wrong

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I think i've found the worst football song ever. Proper cringeworthy on 21:39 - Jun 19 with 1870 viewsStNeotsBlue

The worst football song ever is On The Ball City.
I think i've found the worst football song ever. Proper cringeworthy on 05:31 - Jun 20 with 1753 viewscharlie1

I think i've found the worst football song ever. Proper cringeworthy on 21:39 - Jun 19 by StNeotsBlue

The worst football song ever is On The Ball City.

The oldest and most famous football song ever (apparently), yet they had to put the words up on the big screens during last years derby!!

Soooooooo tinpot.
I think i've found the worst football song ever. Proper cringeworthy on 06:38 - Jun 20 with 1728 viewshoppy

I think i've found the worst football song ever. Proper cringeworthy on 05:31 - Jun 20 by charlie1

The oldest and most famous football song ever (apparently), yet they had to put the words up on the big screens during last years derby!!

Soooooooo tinpot.

But even doing that wouldn’t have helped, given how many of them can actually read.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

I think i've found the worst football song ever. Proper cringeworthy on 10:57 - Jun 20 with 1644 viewsSlambo

I think i've found the worst football song ever. Proper cringeworthy on 05:31 - Jun 20 by charlie1

Soooooooo tinpot.

Look, I dislike Norwich as much as the next man, but having the oldest continuous football chant (however weird it is) in English football is actually quite cool. Also, how many Towen fans know the words to Ebeneezer Brown..? I remember trying to strike it up against Villa at Villa Park a couple of years ago and some teenage oik behind me started laughing, going "what the f**k was that?!"...

UPPA TOWEN!
Blog: Consumer Rights

I think i've found the worst football song ever. Proper cringeworthy on 11:05 - Jun 20 with 1635 viewsSlambo

I think i've found the worst football song ever. Proper cringeworthy on 20:44 - Jun 19 by TractorCam

Wrong

They're taking the p1ss, surely..?!

And they're from bloody Selly Oak..?! What're they doing supporting Spurs..??!!

UPPA TOWEN!
Blog: Consumer Rights

I think i've found the worst football song ever. Proper cringeworthy on 16:30 - Jun 20 with 1568 viewswkj

I think i've found the worst football song ever. Proper cringeworthy on 06:38 - Jun 20 by hoppy

But even doing that wouldn’t have helped, given how many of them can actually read.

Credit where credit is due though, they are the best in the country for learning to count to 6 at an early age, then it gets even better when they find their other hand and knock 12 out of the park -

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024