Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Following on from the Weatherspoons Braintree post from yesterday.... 08:00 - Jun 20 with 2862 viewsdusseldorf_blue

Yesterday I saw some footage of a group of idiots 'celebrating' outside the place and then attacking a ladies car as she tried to drive past. Real classy lads

Name and shame them!
[Post edited 20 Jun 2018 8:01]
Following on from the Weatherspoons Braintree post from yesterday.... on 08:32 - Jun 20 with 2745 viewsBenters2

*FOOTBALL FANS GETTING PISSED AND DOING DAFT THINGS SHOCKER*
Following on from the Weatherspoons Braintree post from yesterday.... on 08:35 - Jun 20 with 2740 viewssoupytwist

According to the always entertaining Braintree Facebook Group, the perpetrator has been identified and will pay for the damage to be repaired. Hopefully he will get done for criminal damage too.
Following on from the Weatherspoons Braintree post from yesterday.... on 08:36 - Jun 20 with 2723 viewssoupytwist

Following on from the Weatherspoons Braintree post from yesterday.... on 08:32 - Jun 20 by Benters2

And hopefully being brought to book for damaging someone else's property, as well as giving the woman in the car what was probably the fright of her life.
Following on from the Weatherspoons Braintree post from yesterday.... on 08:38 - Jun 20 with 2713 viewsBenters2

Following on from the Weatherspoons Braintree post from yesterday.... on 08:35 - Jun 20 by soupytwist

According to the always entertaining Braintree Facebook Group, the perpetrator has been identified and will pay for the damage to be repaired. Hopefully he will get done for criminal damage too.

There you go all sorted,isnt life grand x

No need for a witch hunt.
Following on from the Weatherspoons Braintree post from yesterday.... on 08:38 - Jun 20 with 2727 viewsartsbossbeard

In a kind of linked item, my new Monday favourite viewing is the below:

http://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/news/can-you-see-yourself-or-someone-you-know-in-ip

It's got everything.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Following on from the Weatherspoons Braintree post from yesterday.... on 08:42 - Jun 20 with 2688 viewsITFC_Forever

Following on from the Weatherspoons Braintree post from yesterday.... on 08:32 - Jun 20 by Benters2

So they should be let off as it's just epic bantz and everyone else should lighten up.

That's alright then.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Following on from the Weatherspoons Braintree post from yesterday.... on 08:45 - Jun 20 with 2665 viewsfactual_blue

Following on from the Weatherspoons Braintree post from yesterday.... on 08:38 - Jun 20 by artsbossbeard

http://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/news/can-you-see-yourself-or-someone-you-know-in-ip

It's got everything.

You really shouldn't stick your tongue out when being photographed though ABB. It's not big and it's not clever.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Following on from the Weatherspoons Braintree post from yesterday.... on 08:47 - Jun 20 with 2663 viewsdusseldorf_blue

Following on from the Weatherspoons Braintree post from yesterday.... on 08:38 - Jun 20 by Benters2

Someone bottled and a lady attacked in her car, your're right should not be reported just the 'lads' having a bit of fun
Login to get fewer ads

Following on from the Weatherspoons Braintree post from yesterday.... on 08:50 - Jun 20 with 2653 viewssoupytwist

Following on from the Weatherspoons Braintree post from yesterday.... on 08:38 - Jun 20 by Benters2

I know you're only trolling so I shouldn't react, but the bellend involved climbed onto the roof of a convertible Beetle that had to stop due to the road being blocked by those who had spilled out of the pub. Having had one too many watching an England game isn’t really a reason not to apply the law to him.
Following on from the Weatherspoons Braintree post from yesterday.... on 09:47 - Jun 20 with 2505 viewscatch74

Bloody Japanese.
World Cup: Japan fans impress by cleaning up stadium http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-44492611

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Following on from the Weatherspoons Braintree post from yesterday.... on 09:59 - Jun 20 with 2460 viewsitfcjoe

Following on from the Weatherspoons Braintree post from yesterday.... on 08:38 - Jun 20 by artsbossbeard

It's got everything.

Disappointed to only know 4 people in that gallery

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Following on from the Weatherspoons Braintree post from yesterday.... on 10:04 - Jun 20 with 2439 viewsBrixtonBlue

Let me get this straight, are you condoning this behaviour?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Can't believe you keep falling for it..... on 10:06 - Jun 20 with 2426 viewsBloots

Following on from the Weatherspoons Braintree post from yesterday.... on 10:04 - Jun 20 by BrixtonBlue

.....you've got a beard and everything.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Following on from the Weatherspoons Braintree post from yesterday.... on 10:11 - Jun 20 with 2396 viewsnoggin

Following on from the Weatherspoons Braintree post from yesterday.... on 10:04 - Jun 20 by BrixtonBlue

At least the men who did this, love their country. Balls. End of.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Following on from the Weatherspoons Braintree post from yesterday.... on 10:14 - Jun 20 with 2379 viewsLord_Lucan

Following on from the Weatherspoons Braintree post from yesterday.... on 09:59 - Jun 20 by itfcjoe

Disappointed to only know 4 people in that gallery

I only know one.

That grannie is on there every week FFS.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Following on from the Weatherspoons Braintree post from yesterday.... on 10:17 - Jun 20 with 2366 viewsartsbossbeard

Following on from the Weatherspoons Braintree post from yesterday.... on 10:14 - Jun 20 by Lord_Lucan

I only know one.

That grannie is on there every week FFS.

Is that the pic with the young girl pouting on the left and the Gran on the right?

If so, that's my favourite from this weeks collection.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Following on from the Weatherspoons Braintree post from yesterday.... on 10:41 - Jun 20 with 2300 viewsLord_Lucan

Following on from the Weatherspoons Braintree post from yesterday.... on 10:17 - Jun 20 by artsbossbeard

Is that the pic with the young girl pouting on the left and the Gran on the right?

If so, that's my favourite from this weeks collection.

Yeah.

Saw her last week and assumed the poor old gal was on a birthday celebration or something, looks now though like she is some tattooed old soak from Greenwich - or similar.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Following on from the Weatherspoons Braintree post from yesterday.... on 10:57 - Jun 20 with 2245 viewsGlebeTractor

Just because it was a VW beatle doesn't mean it was a ladies car, could have been 12th_Mans

Poll: Was that the worst game you've been to? If not, what was?

Following on from the Weatherspoons Braintree post from yesterday.... on 11:02 - Jun 20 with 2223 viewsJackSted

Following on from the Weatherspoons Braintree post from yesterday.... on 08:50 - Jun 20 by soupytwist

I know you're only trolling so I shouldn't react, but the bellend involved climbed onto the roof of a convertible Beetle that had to stop due to the road being blocked by those who had spilled out of the pub. Having had one too many watching an England game isn’t really a reason not to apply the law to him.

I honestly don't see how they got that drunk tho lol. It took bl0ody 45 minutes to get served in there!

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024