Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Now less than 24 hours until the fixtures come out.... 09:08 - Jun 20 with 1264 viewsITFC_Forever

After I somewhat jumped the gun last week.

And I can plan the next 12 months of my life.... already know there's a few Saturdays (and Easter Monday) I can't do, so I'm hoping for away games on those dates.

Annoyingly, a couple of those commitments are on what would previously have been International weekends, but the International weeks seem to have moved back a week in the football calendar.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Now less than 24 hours until the fixtures come out.... on 09:13 - Jun 20 with 1256 viewshoppy

And I’ll be able to work out if I’ll miss fewer games by shifting when I see my son by a week or better to stay as it is currently. Last season by shifting it I missed 2 home games instead of 8.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Now less than 24 hours until the fixtures come out.... on 09:15 - Jun 20 with 1249 viewsKieran_Knows

I'm away for 2 weeks in September, so just hoping Norwich home/away doesn't fall on those weekends!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Now less than 24 hours until the fixtures come out.... on 09:26 - Jun 20 with 1225 viewsSitfcB

Now less than 24 hours until the fixtures come out.... on 09:15 - Jun 20 by Kieran_Knows

I'm away for 2 weeks in September, so just hoping Norwich home/away doesn't fall on those weekends!

International break on the 8th, if you're away for that one.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Now less than 24 hours until the fixtures come out.... on 09:27 - Jun 20 with 1219 viewsKieran_Knows

Now less than 24 hours until the fixtures come out.... on 09:26 - Jun 20 by SitfcB

Didn't realise that, but unfortunately not. 14th - 28th I go away (but get back early hours Saturday 29th).

Now less than 24 hours until the fixtures come out.... on 10:27 - Jun 20 with 1154 viewsITFC_Forever

Now less than 24 hours until the fixtures come out.... on 09:26 - Jun 20 by SitfcB

That's one that's annoyed me.... got an invite to a naming ceremony for 1st Sept.

Excellent I thought, won't clash with a home game as it's International break....

Now less than 24 hours until the fixtures come out.... on 10:30 - Jun 20 with 1146 viewsReuser_is_God

Now less than 24 hours until the fixtures come out.... on 10:27 - Jun 20 by ITFC_Forever

That's one that's annoyed me.... got an invite to a naming ceremony for 1st Sept.

Excellent I thought, won't clash with a home game as it's International break....

A naming ceremony?

FFS

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Now less than 24 hours until the fixtures come out.... on 10:33 - Jun 20 with 1138 viewstextbackup

got my shift pattern ready for the next year, so will see what I need to book off. thankfully the new lad is OT hungry so he will cover my half days for saturdays

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Now less than 24 hours until the fixtures come out.... on 10:56 - Jun 20 with 1096 viewsITFC_Forever

Now less than 24 hours until the fixtures come out.... on 10:30 - Jun 20 by Reuser_is_God

A naming ceremony?

FFS

Wife's been asked to be the non-religious equivalent of a god-parent, and it's in BSE, so no escaping it I don't think.
Norwich would be the ideal fixture for that weekend as it would almost certainly get moved to the Sunday.

In fact, if we could play them five times in the league, on the Saturdays I can't do, as they will all get moved to the Sunday, that would be most convenient.
Swap in extra fixtures against Norwich at the expense of games against the some of the other no-mark clubs.

Login to get fewer ads

Now less than 24 hours until the fixtures come out.... on 10:59 - Jun 20 with 1086 viewsPJH

I will then be able to work out whether wife and I can get either three,two,one or no more holidays in between September and xmas.
Will also be able to consider holidays between January and May.
Now less than 24 hours until the fixtures come out.... on 09:13 - Jun 21 with 958 viewsITFC_Forever

Now less than 24 hours until the fixtures come out.... on 10:56 - Jun 20 by ITFC_Forever

Wife's been asked to be the non-religious equivalent of a god-parent, and it's in BSE, so no escaping it I don't think.
Norwich would be the ideal fixture for that weekend as it would almost certainly get moved to the Sunday.

In fact, if we could play them five times in the league, on the Saturdays I can't do, as they will all get moved to the Sunday, that would be most convenient.
Swap in extra fixtures against Norwich at the expense of games against the some of the other no-mark clubs.

Norwich on 1st September..... get in!! (assuming it moves to the Sunday!)

Now less than 24 hours until the fixtures come out.... on 09:18 - Jun 21 with 952 viewsKieran_Knows

Now less than 24 hours until the fixtures come out.... on 09:13 - Jun 21 by ITFC_Forever

Norwich on 1st September..... get in!! (assuming it moves to the Sunday!)

Get in for me as well, delighted! I do miss Bolton and Brentford at home however, but still, at least it isn't Norwich!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024