Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well that's me out of the sweepstake already (n/t) 14:58 - Jun 20 with 1453 viewsGavTWTD

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Well that's me out of the sweepstake already (n/t) on 15:17 - Jun 20 with 1431 viewsJoeSoap

I'm just picking the colour for my new Audi, ready for when the mighty Sweden lift the cup.

“At first nothing will happen to us, and later on it will happen to us again.”

Well that's me out of the sweepstake already (n/t) on 15:36 - Jun 20 with 1405 viewsPendejo

Well that's me out of the sweepstake already (n/t) on 15:17 - Jun 20 by JoeSoap

I'm just picking the colour for my new Audi, ready for when the mighty Sweden lift the cup.

You and your family [oh and the mystery machine] were missed last weekend... we did raise a glass for you tho.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Well that's me out of the sweepstake already (n/t) on 15:38 - Jun 20 with 1394 viewsJ2BLUE

As i'm a generous bloke (and I have zero chance of winning) i'll give you a 50% share in Australia with me.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Well that's me out of the sweepstake already (n/t) on 15:41 - Jun 20 with 1390 viewsSpruceMoose

Well that's me out of the sweepstake already (n/t) on 15:38 - Jun 20 by J2BLUE

As i'm a generous bloke (and I have zero chance of winning) i'll give you a 50% share in Australia with me.

I'll match J2's kind offer. You can have 50% of my Denmark too, making you whole again.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Well that's me out of the sweepstake already (n/t) on 15:44 - Jun 20 with 1374 viewshoppy

Well that's me out of the sweepstake already (n/t) on 15:41 - Jun 20 by SpruceMoose

I'll match J2's kind offer. You can have 50% of my Denmark too, making you whole again.

If Gav's out... that means I am too... room for a small one?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Well that's me out of the sweepstake already (n/t) on 15:48 - Jun 20 with 1360 viewsdusseldorf_blue

You got Germany :-)
Well that's me out of the sweepstake already (n/t) on 15:51 - Jun 20 with 1359 viewsSpruceMoose

Well that's me out of the sweepstake already (n/t) on 15:44 - Jun 20 by hoppy

If Gav's out... that means I am too... room for a small one?

Ok, here's what I can do. Gav can have 44% of Denmark, and you can have 5% of Denmark. I remain the largest owner of Denmark with 51%.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Well that's me out of the sweepstake already (n/t) on 15:52 - Jun 20 with 1365 viewsJoeSoap

Well that's me out of the sweepstake already (n/t) on 15:36 - Jun 20 by Pendejo

You and your family [oh and the mystery machine] were missed last weekend... we did raise a glass for you tho.

Most kind, hope you all had a good time.
I was really pee'd off that I couldn't make it, I have been released from the hospice now, given another weeks recovery and I probably would have been good to go.
Ho Hum, Life vomits on my eiderdown once more.

“At first nothing will happen to us, and later on it will happen to us again.”

Login to get fewer ads

Well that's me out of the sweepstake already (n/t) on 16:13 - Jun 20 with 1325 viewsBrianTablet

Well that's me out of the sweepstake already (n/t) on 15:51 - Jun 20 by SpruceMoose

Ok, here's what I can do. Gav can have 44% of Denmark, and you can have 5% of Denmark. I remain the largest owner of Denmark with 51%.

I'll offer you 100% of Scotland for all foreseeable major tournaments.

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

Well that's me out of the sweepstake already (n/t) on 21:25 - Jun 20 with 1216 viewsTheSelkirk

Well that's me out of the sweepstake already (n/t) on 16:13 - Jun 20 by BrianTablet

I'll offer you 100% of Scotland for all foreseeable major tournaments.

Prepared to offer 50% of Costa Rica.

You can have Rica. I will keep Costa - almost certainly a participant in the final.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024