Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BBC coverage hasn't been great, has it? 18:02 - Jun 20 with 3411 viewsThisIsMyUsername

I know the Uruguay match just now was sh1te but they're genuinely currently analysing the Spain v Portugal game again...

Yesterday it was Phil Neville tasting some Russian food.

Rubbish.

Poll: Which of these events will happen the soonest?

BBC coverage hasn't been great, has it? on 18:11 - Jun 20 with 3380 viewsHerbivore

They need a shake up, it's all got a bit comfortable and rather stale with the likes of Lineker, Sheared and Lawrenson.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

BBC coverage hasn't been great, has it? on 18:23 - Jun 20 with 3341 viewsThisIsMyUsername

BBC coverage hasn't been great, has it? on 18:11 - Jun 20 by Herbivore

They need a shake up, it's all got a bit comfortable and rather stale with the likes of Lineker, Sheared and Lawrenson.

Lawrenson is absolutely awful.

Poll: Which of these events will happen the soonest?

BBC coverage hasn't been great, has it? on 18:43 - Jun 20 with 3302 viewsHerbivore

BBC coverage hasn't been great, has it? on 18:23 - Jun 20 by ThisIsMyUsername

Can't stand him. Terrible pundit and absolutely dour.

BBC coverage hasn't been great, has it? on 18:50 - Jun 20 with 3294 viewsPlums

Hit the red button and get the FiveLive commentary in sync with the pictures. A huge improvement - unless the idiot child Sutton is on of course.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

BBC coverage hasn't been great, has it? on 19:11 - Jun 20 with 3262 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Probably get Noel Gallagher as a regular pundit one day soon.

Poll: Best Football Song

BBC coverage hasn't been great, has it? on 19:35 - Jun 20 with 3221 viewsSwansea_Blue

BBC coverage hasn't been great, has it? on 18:23 - Jun 20 by ThisIsMyUsername

I think there are a lot worse. Keown, Shearer and Sutton - all thick as mince. None have anything of interest to offer. Pearce orgasaming over every throw-in. Tylsde is an abdolute c0ck.

I quite like the understated, dry and minimal input Lauro makes compared to some of the others. Watching the WC is a marathon not a sprint - I don’t want someone getting all excited over an Iran v Morocco game of zero importance.

(I realise I’m mixing up commentators and pundits).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

BBC coverage hasn't been great, has it? on 00:51 - Jun 21 with 3108 viewsGarv

I'd like to see Pat Nevin get on the tele more and Shearer booted off, he speaks with passion and plays the disciplining manager type but just trots out clichés one by one.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

BBC coverage hasn't been great, has it? on 06:07 - Jun 21 with 3039 viewsOldsmoker

BBC coverage hasn't been great, has it? on 00:51 - Jun 21 by Garv

I'd like to see Pat Nevin get on the tele more and Shearer booted off, he speaks with passion and plays the disciplining manager type but just trots out clichés one by one.

At the end of the day, the lad done good but needs to up his game for the next one.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Login to get fewer ads

BBC coverage hasn't been great, has it? on 06:22 - Jun 21 with 3023 viewsm14_blue

BBC coverage hasn't been great, has it? on 18:50 - Jun 20 by Plums

Hit the red button and get the FiveLive commentary in sync with the pictures. A huge improvement - unless the idiot child Sutton is on of course.

Or Dion Dublin....
BBC coverage hasn't been great, has it? on 08:33 - Jun 21 with 2901 viewsHerbivore

BBC coverage hasn't been great, has it? on 19:35 - Jun 20 by Swansea_Blue

I think there are a lot worse. Keown, Shearer and Sutton - all thick as mince. None have anything of interest to offer. Pearce orgasaming over every throw-in. Tylsde is an abdolute c0ck.

I quite like the understated, dry and minimal input Lauro makes compared to some of the others. Watching the WC is a marathon not a sprint - I don’t want someone getting all excited over an Iran v Morocco game of zero importance.

(I realise I’m mixing up commentators and pundits).

Lawrenson is just terrible. He offers nothing, there's no insight or analysis just the odd negative or sarcastic comment that isn't even witty. Total bell and he should have been binned off years ago. I'm pretty sure he has dirt on someone as he's not there on merit.

BBC coverage hasn't been great, has it? on 10:19 - Jun 21 with 2823 viewsbluewein

I'm probably amongst the few, but I really don't get the hatred towards Lineker...

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

BBC coverage hasn't been great, has it? on 10:22 - Jun 21 with 2820 viewsNo9

The only thing that makes it acceptable is that ITV are worse
BBC coverage hasn't been great, has it? on 10:23 - Jun 21 with 2813 viewsSwansea_Blue

BBC coverage hasn't been great, has it? on 08:33 - Jun 21 by Herbivore

Lawrenson is just terrible. He offers nothing, there's no insight or analysis just the odd negative or sarcastic comment that isn't even witty. Total bell and he should have been binned off years ago. I'm pretty sure he has dirt on someone as he's not there on merit.

I like miserable, unfunny sarcasm. It's what I model my posting style on

BBC coverage hasn't been great, has it? on 10:25 - Jun 21 with 2805 viewsbluewein

BBC coverage hasn't been great, has it? on 10:23 - Jun 21 by Swansea_Blue

I like miserable, unfunny sarcasm. It's what I model my posting style on

And that's why we want you banned.

Love to know what you've got on Phil and/or Gav...

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

BBC coverage hasn't been great, has it? on 10:28 - Jun 21 with 2795 viewsSwansea_Blue

BBC coverage hasn't been great, has it? on 10:25 - Jun 21 by bluewein

And that's why we want you banned.

Love to know what you've got on Phil and/or Gav...

I know where the Audis really came from...

BBC coverage hasn't been great, has it? on 10:55 - Jun 21 with 2757 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Phil Neville's comment that Uruguay weren't interested in playing good football and just “want to make sure they advance further than they have ever done before” stunned me to into attention.

Glad I'm not the only one who noticed as he's being made to look the fool in a few national papers as Uruguay have famously won the world cup twice before.
BBC coverage hasn't been great, has it? on 11:56 - Jun 21 with 2708 viewsHerbivore

BBC coverage hasn't been great, has it? on 10:19 - Jun 21 by bluewein

I'm probably amongst the few, but I really don't get the hatred towards Lineker...

I actually quite like Lineker but he's been in that role for ages and whilst he's done a good job overall I just think they're in need of a shake up. The coverage is almost complacent, just feels like they can't be arse and the viewer should just be happy that they're showing the World Cup.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024